Look out! Here comes Doomsday - AGAIN!

Yes. The testimony of Jesus, the Body of Christ, are words that form the body of teaching that came from and is of God.

The only way for God to walk among the people and for all the people to be perfectly one with both Jesus and God is if that one testimony, that one teaching, that one understanding and knowledge of that one way that leads to eternal life takes root within them.
That was all written by men. That you think it's god talking is too funny. You must be one dumb ass. :biggrin:
It was written by men who saw the future as if it had already happened, which, as it turns out, is exactly as it has happened and is happening.

It doesn't take a talking god for the person who can see to know where things are going.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
So you admit that the bible was written by men who put words into god's mouth. Good for you.

No,they had visions of future events and communicated with strange creatures from an otherworldly sphere of superior intelligences during altered states of consciousness and then wrote down what they saw and heard.
Are you on drugs? :dunno:

Can I have some? :biggrin:

Sure, Give me all your money then go to the nearest corner drug store and look for the guy with the black fedora and trench coat standing outside and tell him that Murry sent you.

That was all written by men. That you think it's god talking is too funny. You must be one dumb ass. :biggrin:
It was written by men who saw the future as if it had already happened, which, as it turns out, is exactly as it has happened and is happening.

It doesn't take a talking god for the person who can see to know where things are going.

So you admit that the bible was written by men who put words into god's mouth. Good for you.

No,they had visions of future events and communicated with strange creatures from an otherworldly sphere of superior intelligences during altered states of consciousness and then wrote down what they saw and heard.
Are you on drugs? :dunno:

Can I have some? :biggrin:

Sure, Give me all your money then go to the nearest corner drug store and look for the guy with the black fedora and trench coat standing outside and tell him that Murry sent you.
I KNEW IT! Must be some POWERFUL SHIT!!!

Yes. The testimony of Jesus, the Body of Christ, are words that form the body of teaching that came from and is of God.

The only way for God to walk among the people and for all the people to be perfectly one with both Jesus and God is if that one testimony, that one teaching, that one understanding and knowledge of that one way that leads to eternal life takes root within them.

Like you are attempting to do with hobelim words, nah. People were shown visions and actually even heard the voice that they knew was not their own. They then shared what they heard and saw and that was passed down through the ages.
So the bible was written by schizophrenics and delusional people? Ya, that sounds about right. :biggrin:

Not if you are familiar with the process. But then that isn't what he claimed to begin with

Like you are attempting to do with hobelim words, nah. People were shown visions and actually even heard the voice that they knew was not their own. They then shared what they heard and saw and that was passed down through the ages.
So the bible was written by schizophrenics and delusional people? Ya, that sounds about right. :biggrin:

Not if you are familiar with the process. But then that isn't what he claimed to begin with
You're a mormon, aren't you? So sorry that I forgot to mention con men. My apologies.

I've been seeking all my life, god doesn't want to show himself to me I guess.

He has a tendency to not reveal Himself to mockers and the profane

But if you truly are seeking, you would humbly and prayerfully watch this next weekend.
Watch what?

And sure I tend to make jokes, but I am searching, just like everyone else.

Already gave you the link
Where?

In the post you quoted.

But if you truly are seeking, you would humbly and prayerfully watch this next weekend.
Watch what?

Where?

In the post you quoted.
Do your Christian duty and repost it, or I'll tell god and you'll go to hell with the rest of the child molesting polygamists. Is that what you want?

Watch what?

Where?

In the post you quoted.
Do your Christian duty and repost it, or I'll tell god and you'll go to hell with the rest of the child molesting polygamists. Is that what you want?

Thankfully you don't make that call. However if you wanted it reposted all you had to to do is ask

I'm prepared ...

march-1951-rocket-ship-being-built-for-the-movie-when-worlds-collide-picture-id50878543
Great movie for its time period! :clap:

Watch what?

Where?

In the post you quoted.

Thankfully you don't make that call. However if you wanted it reposted all you had to to do is ask
I did. And god said that you're already going to hell.

Quoted per Tazs request
What's happening this weekend?

Next weekend the Apostles and Seventy are teaching the church and the world the Lord's Gospel

9 hours left. The nice thing about the world ending is you don't have to turn off the air conditioning when you leave, just let it run baby. And I will be sittin' on the front porch eatin' chocolate pie...

Quoted per Tazs request
What's happening this weekend?

Next weekend the Apostles and Seventy are teaching the church and the world the Lord's Gospel
What does that even mean? This weekend or next?

Forum List

Back