Look out! Here comes Doomsday - AGAIN!

No numerologists don't have anything better to do. They are mumerologists. A field that is bunk to begin with.

If God was going to reveal the date of his coming to the world it would come through his prophets. But i suspect He wont reveal it to the world. And anyone He privately revealed it to, if anyone, wouldn't be blabbing because God wouldn't reveal it unless they were trustworthy
Who are god's prophets?
Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. That spirit walks among his people.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Leviticus 26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.
Yes. The testimony of Jesus, the Body of Christ, are words that form the body of teaching that came from and is of God.

The only way for God to walk among the people and for all the people to be perfectly one with both Jesus and God is if that one testimony, that one teaching, that one understanding and knowledge of that one way that leads to eternal life takes root within them.

Last edited:
No numerologists don't have anything better to do. They are mumerologists. A field that is bunk to begin with.

If God was going to reveal the date of his coming to the world it would come through his prophets. But i suspect He wont reveal it to the world. And anyone He privately revealed it to, if anyone, wouldn't be blabbing because God wouldn't reveal it unless they were trustworthy
Who are god's prophets?

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Leviticus 26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.
Yes. The testimony of Jesus, the Body of Christ, are words that form the body of teaching that came from and is of God.

The only way for God to walk among the people and for all the people to be perfectly one with God is if that one testimony, that one teaching, that one understanding and knowledge of that one way that leads to eternal life life takes root within them.
Construction sites always look a bit messy until the job is completed.

Who are god's prophets?

The only way for God to walk among the people and for all the people to be perfectly one with God is if that one testimony, that one teaching, that one understanding and knowledge of that one way that leads to eternal life life takes root within them.
True, but the job is less messy, completed way faster, and with fewer problems and delays if all the workers are on the same page and working according to the instructions of the same blueprint.

Last edited:

Who are god's prophets?

True, but the job is less messy, completed way faster, and with fewer problems and delays if all the workers are on the same page and working according to the instructions of the same blueprint.
Yes but, they all gotta-wanna and be willing to hear it when it comes. This is why it is a personal relationship that must be sought out first when the real quest begins.

Who are god's prophets?

So some pompous dude says he'll be our god. Ya, now pull the other leg. :lol:

Who are god's prophets?

The only way for God to walk among the people and for all the people to be perfectly one with both Jesus and God is if that one testimony, that one teaching, that one understanding and knowledge of that one way that leads to eternal life takes root within them.
That was all written by men. That you think it's god talking is too funny. You must be one dumb ass. :biggrin:

Who are god's prophets?

And if your blueprint isn't a cartoon. Which yours is. :lol:

Who are god's prophets?

Yes but, they all gotta-wanna and be willing to hear it when it comes. This is why it is a personal relationship that must be sought out first when the real quest begins.
So why doesn't god just make himself known? Why a personal quest and all the rest of the cryptic mumbo-jumbo? If god wants me to know that he's real, he knows where I am and could presumably give me the kind of proof that I have been looking for. I don't get your reasoning.

Who are god's prophets?

According to whom? Jesus told his disciples that only one was good and if you actually read beyond that verse I gave you you would see as John testified that the angel that appeared before him said worship God and did not want John to bow before him. God is a spirit.

Who are god's prophets?

According to whom? Jesus told his disciples that only one was good and if you actually read beyond that verse I gave you you would see as John testified that the angel that appeared before him said worship God and did not want John to bow before him. God is a spirit.
Hey! I used to have that Superman comic! Or was it the Green lantern? :biggrin:

So why doesn't god just make himself known? Why a personal quest and all the rest of the cryptic mumbo-jumbo? If god wants me to know that he's real, he knows where I am and could presumably give me the kind of proof that I have been looking for. I don't get your reasoning.
Perhaps it is because you prefer to mock rather than seek. That is something you will have to look into your own heart and mind to determine.

Who are god's prophets?

Hey! I used to have that Superman comic! Or was it the Green lantern? :biggrin:
I suppose you will have to use whatever suits you best.

I've been seeking all my life, god doesn't want to show himself to me I guess.

Perhaps you are seeking in the wrong place. Again you have to start within your own heart and mind. If someone mocked you, refused to believe you even existed and you held the keys to the treasures of heaven and answers that those in hell desire to know would you actually reveal your self to them? I doubt it.

Perhaps you are seeking in the wrong place. Again you have to start within your own heart and mind. If someone mocked you, refused to believe you even existed and you held the keys to the treasures of heaven and answers that those in hell desire to know would you actually reveal your self to them? I doubt it.
That makes no sense. Why would god hide? He a fraidy cat?

No numerologists don't have anything better to do. They are numerologists. A field that is bunk to begin with.

Like joseph smith, the criminal prophet? lol

That makes no sense. Why would god hide? He a fraidy cat?
More like why give a child a treasure beyond measure that they could easily trash or choke themselves with if they are not mature enough to handle it.

No numerologists don't have anything better to do. They are numerologists. A field that is bunk to begin with.

Matthew 24:32-36

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender,
and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things,
know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away,
but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man,
no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Who are god's prophets?

That was all written by men. That you think it's god talking is too funny. You must be one dumb ass. :biggrin:
It was written by men who saw the future as if it had already happened, which, as it turns out, is exactly as it has happened and is happening.

It doesn't take a talking god for the person who can see to know where things are going.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back