🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look What Migrant-Friendly Sweden Is Dealing With Now:

Sweden as we knew it is gone. No more.

6yFxCH3.png

You can't be serious...

I can.

and I am.

I was in Sweden less than a week ago and it was beautiful. The people there love their country, and not like the hollow patriotism from the states. It's a true, wholesome love for a country that makes the people that live there proud to be part of it. You have no idea what you're talking about. Swedes would laugh in your face for the ridiculous shit you just posted.

I’m glad we finally have a president with common sense. A president who’s able to learn from others mistakes.
A president who loves this country and understands the importance of values.

Once again... we really are fortunate to have Trump as our president.

You mean women aren’t being raped and slaughtered actross the land? I don’t know, that’s not what my dotard said...

A lot of the women fuck the immigrants willingly. Lol
You should try to hide your cuck tendencies a little better next.

I'm quite comfortable with my manhood. You?
Another bullshit statement that cucks say to try to project their weakness on to others.

When(not if, when)some immigrant starts hitting on your wife when you are holding her hand you will just stand there with a grin on your face.

And the best part is that Sweden is such a fucked up country that you will get crap if you respond aggressively towards immigrant aggressors.

If I was living in a European country I would already be in jail for attacking Antifa thugs and Sharia proponents. The only western people with any real balls are those who align themselves with the right.

6yFxCH3.png

You can't be serious...

I can.

and I am.

I was in Sweden less than a week ago and it was beautiful. The people there love their country, and not like the hollow patriotism from the states. It's a true, wholesome love for a country that makes the people that live there proud to be part of it. You have no idea what you're talking about. Swedes would laugh in your face for the ridiculous shit you just posted.
If they loved their country that much they would have killed their leaders the moment that they suggested Sweden be a dumping ground for the world’s filth. They would have killed Jesse Jackson for suggesting that Sweden should be punished for being white and not having a damn thing to do with international colonialism.

You don’t seem to understand that it isn’t just about a country, it is about an indigenous ethnic bloodline that is tied to Sweden and Scandinavia.

Another bullshit statement that cucks say to try to project their weakness on to others.

When(not if, when)some immigrant starts hitting on your wife when you are holding her hand you will just stand there with a grin on your face.

If somebody hits on my wife I won't be threatened by it because I know she's with me. I'm not some insecure tiny dick that needs to get into a fight over somebody talking to/checking out my girl.

And the best part is that Sweden is such a fucked up country that you will get crap if you respond aggressively towards immigrant aggressors.

If somebody actually threatens me or my wife I will retaliate with extreme force regardless of who might get their feelings hurt. I'm not threatened by somebody that hits on my wife. She's hot as fuck, so that's just going to happen sometimes. I know she's coming home with me.

If somebody hits on my wife I won't be threatened by it because I know she's with me. I'm not some insecure tiny dick that needs to get into a fight over somebody talking to/checking out my girl.

If somebody actually threatens me or my wife I will retaliate with extreme force regardless of who might get their feelings hurt. I'm not threatened by somebody that hits on my wife. She's hot as fuck, so that's just going to happen sometimes. I know she's coming home with me.
LOL

You think it will just one guy occasionally hitting on your wife every other week, when the reality is that you will be swarmed and your wife will be threatened every time she steps out of the door unless you live in a more rural area that haven’t been destroyed yet. Most women in urban areas of Sweden literally fear for their lives every single day.

Where are going to live btw. I bet it isn’t Malmo. LOL

LOL

You think it will just one guy occasionally hitting on your wife every other week, when the reality is that you will be swarmed and your wife will be threatened every time she steps out of the door unless you live in a more rural area that haven’t been destroyed yet. Most women in urban areas of Sweden literally fear for their lives every single day.

The immigrants have created some issues in Sweden, which is why I'm glad they have stopped letting them in, but you've clearly been brainwashed by right wing bullshit. We visited her dad in Trelleborg and didn't get swarmed by the many immigrants that live there.

Last edited:
You mean women aren’t being raped and slaughtered actross the land? I don’t know, that’s not what my dotard said...

A lot of the women fuck the immigrants willingly. Lol

If you and your fiance are into that - help yourself.

Nah, my cock is plenty for her. To each their own, though.

I have video of her with 3.

*Golf clap*

6yFxCH3.png

You can't be serious...
You are in denial.

I agree, he is!

In total and absolute denial! :frown:

I'd be surprised if you could point to Sweden on a globe.

I lived in Denmark for three years and of course I went to Sweden several times

but the point is...

If you are in denial, you are in denial ,and that's that :dunno:

LOL

The immigrants have created some issues in Sweden, which is why I'm glad they have stopped letting them in, but you've clearly been brainwashed by right wing bullshit. We visited her dad in Trelleborg and didn't get swarmed by the many immigrants that live there.
I am informed by actual Swedish residents.

Many of whom are millennials who would still be living in their extremely liberal bubble if the government had allowed their country to stay homogeneous.

LOL

I am informed by actual Swedish residents.

Many of whom are millennials who would still be living in their extremely liberal bubble if the government had allowed their country to stay homogeneous.

Sweden has universal healthcare, people get paid to go to college and their minimum wage translates to about $16/hr. I think you're talking from your rectum. The immigrants have disturbed some things, but Sweden is still strong and is still a much better place to live than the states.

Forum List

Back