Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look What Migrant-Friendly Sweden Is Dealing With Now:

Sweden as we knew it is gone. No more.

6yFxCH3.png

You can't be serious...
You are in denial.

I agree, he is!

In total and absolute denial! :frown:

I'd be surprised if you could point to Sweden on a globe.

I lived in Denmark for three years and of course I went to Sweden several times

but the point is...

If you are in denial, you are in denial ,and that's that :dunno:

Sweden has not been destroyed. I was just there and I know a lot of people that live there. It's beautiful and the people that live there are some of the happiest people in the world. You're insane.

Another bullshit statement that cucks say to try to project their weakness on to others.

When(not if, when)some immigrant starts hitting on your wife when you are holding her hand you will just stand there with a grin on your face.

If somebody hits on my wife I won't be threatened by it because I know she's with me. I'm not some insecure tiny dick that needs to get into a fight over somebody talking to/checking out my girl.

And the best part is that Sweden is such a fucked up country that you will get crap if you respond aggressively towards immigrant aggressors.

If somebody actually threatens me or my wife I will retaliate with extreme force regardless of who might get their feelings hurt. I'm not threatened by somebody that hits on my wife. She's hot as fuck, so that's just going to happen sometimes. I know she's coming home with me.
LOL

You think it will just one guy occasionally hitting on your wife every other week, when the reality is that you will be swarmed and your wife will be threatened every time she steps out of the door unless you live in a more rural area that haven’t been destroyed yet. Most women in urban areas of Sweden literally fear for their lives every single day.

Where are going to live btw. I bet it isn’t Malmo. LOL

The immigrants have created some issues in Sweden, which is why I'm glad they have stopped letting them in, but you've clearly been brainwashed by right wing bullshit. We visited her dad in Trelleborg and didn't get swarmed by the many immigrants that live there.
I am informed by actual Swedish residents.

Many of whom are millennials who would still be living in their extremely liberal bubble if the government had allowed their country to stay homogeneous.

Sweden has universal healthcare, people get paid to go to college and their minimum wage translates to about $16/hr. I think you're talking from your rectum. The immigrants have disturbed some things, but Sweden is still strong and is still a much better place to live than the states.
None of that will exist in 20 years if the Swedish Democrats don’t assume control of the country.

You can't be serious...
You are in denial.

I agree, he is!

but the point is...

Sweden has not been destroyed. I was just there and I know a lot of people that live there. It's beautiful and the people that live there are some of the happiest people in the world. You're insane.

May I ask with all respect....are you of the Muslim faith Confounding?

You can't be serious...
You are in denial.

I agree, he is!

but the point is...

Go to Malmo and pretend that is even the same country.

I dare you.

You are in denial.

I agree, he is!

but the point is...

No, but the fact that you feel the need to ask that confirms your insane paranoia.

I agree, he is!

but the point is...

No, but the fact that you feel the need to ask that confirms your insane paranoia.

ok ....for a moment there I almost

thought you were

and there is nothing wrong with that..

it's just because of the fanatic way you are defending... what poor Sweden has become under the Islamic invasion.

ok ....for a moment there I almost

thought you were

You're crazy and terrified of Muslims. That doesn't surprise me.

and there is nothing wrong with that..

We both know you don't actually believe that.

it's just because of the fanatic way you are defending... what poor Sweden has become under the Islamic invasion.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Sweden is fine. I've been there. My fiance has lived there her whole life. Her gigantic family has also lived there their whole lives. They seem to see it differently than you, some paranoid lunatic from the states.

I think the problems we hear about in Sweden are overblown. Yes, there are issues with the immigrants and yes Swedes are over it and have stopped letting them in. It's still a great place though, and most of the immigrants have integrated just fine. My fiance is a Swede and is about as white as the moon. I'll accompany her any time she might be at risk.
Good luck. But here are a few short videos you (and your fiance) might find interesting in the meantime.

Last edited:
I think the problems we hear about in Sweden are overblown. Yes, there are issues with the immigrants and yes Swedes are over it and have stopped letting them in. It's still a great place though, and most of the immigrants have integrated just fine. My fiance is a Swede and is about as white as the moon. I'll accompany her any time she might be at risk.
Good luck. But here are a few short videos you (and your fiance) might find interesting in the meantime.

Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.

The definition of rape is Sweden is much broader than in most countries and it retains its classification even if there is no conviction.

Facts on Sweden, immigration and crime

"In general, crime statistics have gone down the last (few) years, and no there is no evidence to suggest that new waves of immigration has lead to increased crime," Selin said.

Generally, there’s a certain over-representation of people with immigrant background in crime statistics, but that tends to be closely related to high levels of unemployment, poverty, exclusion, low language and other skills, Selin said. "Swedes with these characteristics are also overrepresented in crime statistics," he said.

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The immigrants have caused some tension, and I agree with their government's choice to stop letting them in, but much of what you believe about Sweden is hyperbolic nonsense from the right used to demonize Muslims. Sweden is a wonderful country, and I won't be missing this shit hole even a little bit.

its good to have this notice on rape in 'sweden' . muslim Rape in 'sweden' is just another muslim tactic and is called 'RAPE JIHAD' . Can also be called . knock up all the 'swedish chicks' and increase muslim numbers in swede society' if the emerging or growing muslims are not aborted .

Last edited:
its good to have this notice on rape in 'sweden' . muslim Rape in 'sweden' is just another muslim tactic and is called 'RAPE JIHAD' . Can also be called . knock up all the 'swedish chicks' and increase muslim numbers in swede society' .

You must be a huge pussy to constantly fall victim to right wing scare propaganda. Do you check under your bed for Muslims at night?

its good to have this notice on rape in 'sweden' . muslim Rape in 'sweden' is just another muslim tactic and is called 'RAPE JIHAD' . Can also be called . knock up all the 'swedish chicks' and increase muslim numbers in swede society' .

You must be a huge pussy to constantly fall victim to right wing scare propaganda. Do you check under your bed for Muslims at night?
------------------------------------ i know 'muslims' by my reading the history and tactics of muslims since they were founded about 1400 hundred years ago . You are simply a lefty or someone that either ignores reality of muslim tactics or you may be muslim yourself . If nothing else , you sound like a 'muslim dhimmi' Confounding .

------------------------------------ i know 'muslims' by my reading the history and tactics of muslims since they were founded about 1400 hundred years ago . You are simply a lefty or someone that either ignores reality of muslim tactics or you may be muslim yourself . If nothing else , you sound like a 'muslim dhimmi' Confounding .

You sound like a pussy that's ready to believe any dumb ass propaganda you hear.

its my opinion and my hope that Americans see the 'muslim rape jihad ' that is going on in 'sweden' and other formerly Western lands and Nations . I like when muslim crimes and tactics are highlighted and then denied by muslims or muslim 'dhimmis' like you . Its 'muslims or muslim dhimmis' like you that keep these discussions going so that more posters can see and read and become informed . So , keep posting and responding Confounding . ---------------------- and see post number 19 series of videos so YOU can become better informed Confounding .

Last edited:

----------------------- here you go , check them out and become informed , Just click the link Confounding .

You sound like a pussy that's ready to believe any dumb ass propaganda you hear.
I'm curious about your attitude with regard to this issue and I have a question -- which is not intended to offend: Are you Black?

Forum List

Back