🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look Who's Tossing Obama Over The Side

It's not clear to me the Schumer position matters much.
The report I read of it indicated Schumer is the first Democrat in the Senate to oppose it.

It will only matter of Obama can't sustain a veto. BUT even that could be short-lived.

If as a result of no deal the U.S. gets tangled in another War in the Middle East:

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.JPG

President "Trump" is going to look like a blood-thirsty buffoon, and President Obama will look like an esteemed visionary; the president that tried to prevent the War, but was obstructed by bloodthirsty MOC.

It's not clear to me the Schumer position matters much.
The report I read of it indicated Schumer is the first Democrat in the Senate to oppose it.

It will only matter of Obama can't sustain a veto. BUT even that could be short-lived.

If as a result of no deal the U.S. gets tangled in another War in the Middle East:

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.JPG

President "Trump" is going to look like a blood-thirsty buffoon, and President Obama will look like an esteemed visionary; the president that tried to prevent the War, but was obstructed by bloodthirsty MOC.

what makes you imagine that the lack of a "nuke deal"-----means war? war with whom? who will fight whom and why?

Forum List

Back