🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look Who's Tossing Obama Over The Side

If there was any chance that Obama's inevitable veto would be overridden, I have no doubt that Chuck would vote for the deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chuck got permission from the White House to vote against it.

Schumer is an idiot.

He is a jew Zionist, and Zionist want more land there, therefore he is pro Israel and anti American, but anyone with common sense who is pro Israel would know this is a good deal, but its really not about keeping Iran from a nuke, its about lifting of the sanctions.

Yeah apparently.

I read an article that said Iran was gonna be buying 300 new airliners over a 3 year period of time once sanctions are lifted.

I wonder how many airliners Israel plans on buying during the same time frame?

Iran needs new airliners. Israel is getting more weapons from us due to the Iran deal. Having a "convenient enemy " of Syria was ok, while they thought Iran was going to keep being smothered by sanctions. Now they will have to play nice maybe.

"iran needs new airliners"???? what is an "airliner"----in the language of your country? Who is "they" in your incomprehensible post?

Unfortunately too much of our middle east foreign policy is filtered through Israel first and that's probably why were in so much trouble over there.
And with buttheads like chuck schumer calling the shots, things will only get worse for us over there.

what does "were" mean in your phrase "...probably why were in so...." What language do you speak at home?

White House warns Chuck Schumer:

3500.jpg

disapprove of Iran deal at your own peril

Spokesman Josh Earnest calls Democrat’s defiance on nuclear deal ‘not particularly surprising’ and says it may cost him party leadership in Senate

I have never particularly likes Schumer but I respect him for having the juevos to disapprove of this stupidity. And then, Obama shows, once again, his childish demeanor, lashing out through his spokesmen against anyone who disagrees with him.

And a minority of Americans elected this piece of excrement twice!

Read more @ White House warns Chuck Schumer disapprove of Iran deal at your own peril US news The Guardian

Democrats Are Infuriated Chuck Schumer Won’t Support Iran Deal — Take a Look at How They’re Reacting @ Democrats Are Infuriated Chuck Schumer Won t Support Iran Deal Take a Look at How They re Reacting TheBlaze.com

Schumer is an idiot.

He is a jew Zionist, and Zionist want more land there, therefore he is pro Israel and anti American, but anyone with common sense who is pro Israel would know this is a good deal, but its really not about keeping Iran from a nuke, its about lifting of the sanctions.
Schumer is an idiot.

Shumer wants "more land" in Iran???? People who are pro-Israel ARE pro-American-----Shumer is both. What is "about lifting sanctions"?? Iran is an enemy to the USA------which is why their
sluts and dogs and even their little kids chant "death to united states" in mass idiot rallies to honor allah. Generally speaking,
large numbers of people do not fart out "death to....."" nations they like.

An excellent move by Chuck Schumer. He'll bring the other Dems along with him. Retaliation from Obama against this long-time, powerful Senator could be most interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/07/u...ys-he-will-oppose-iran-nuclear-deal.html?_r=0

These long termers might just be the problem. They think they own the place and want it done their way. I saw him drill Sherman about it, and he wanted her to pretend she had a crystal ball, full of what ifs. In 10 years they will have a different spiritual leader most likely, and this one is more progressive than the last, and the next one might be as well. Sherman by the way is jew, a smart one.

Penelope, do you think Obama made the deal based on the hope that the religious zealot loon running the country in 10 years will be a little less zealous & looney than the one they got now?

I think he likely did....because he is surely the worst moron in a powerful position I have ever seen.

His deal says: I am not man enough to deal with Iran, so let me kick the can down the road...let my successor deal with a nuclear Iran, when I was too much of a coward to do so when they were not...and I'll hope the next zealot running the country will be a Christian.

Barbara Boxer is an extremist who opposed the Gulf War after Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.

http://www.biography.com/people/barbara-boxer-597336#liberal-stalwart

Hell, even Syria joined us on that war.

Syria s Support Of U.s. In Gulf War Paying Dividends - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

Boxer is the most extreme of extremists.

Any time I take my miniature poodle to the dog park I meet all kinds of Boxers who are far smarter and better and more human looking than Barbara.

Pity the poor suckers of California who voted for this pathetic loser.

I am the voice of ----"lets be nice" I believe that Obama believes that
he deflated an imminent crisis. He did not want to "corner" Iran----ie
put the RAT up against the wall Iran has a very strong military-----and IS very militaristic and has been building its "SHIITE" shit forces world wide. Iran is also very ambitious about SHIITE POWER------and has a potentially fanatically nationalistic population. The first
muslim I knew well was a Shiite. -------it was from him I first heard
the words "WE WILL DRINK THEIR BLOOD" (well--he was from new dehli and was talking about hindus-----but I got the idea). I cannot cite actual data but it has always seemed to me that Shiites are a lot more ORGANIZED in their military activities than are sunnis and, absolutely, more intense in their investment in HATRED than
are sunnis. A minority in Yemen---they are doing a terrific job of
terrorizing the whole population and ---TAKING OVER the major cities.
Iran is vicious and has long reach-----thru Hezbollah and thru enclaves of Shiites here and there-----east and west, north and south. --------Shiites are an actual majority in Iraq----and I believe, also in Bahrain. There are a considerable population of them thruout south-east asia. They are revving up to attack Saudi arabia

anyone with common sense who is pro Israel would know this is a good deal

Nonsense. The deal is a gimmee to Iran from their friend in the White House.
Nonsense, its a good thing for us to befriend Iran, maybe not for Israel and SA , but who in the hell cares. Everyone needs to get rid of their nukes, including Israel.

why should Israel "need" to get rid of its nukes???-----Israel never murdered a baby with a nuke-----but your fellow Shiite shit sluts
murder infants by tying bombs to their own stinking asses. The weapon to GET RID of is-----the Shiite shit sluts. Bombs don't kill
people-----Shiite shit sluts kill people

Nonsense, its a good thing for us to befriend Iran, maybe not for Israel and SA , but who in the hell cares. Everyone needs to get rid of their nukes, including Israel.

why should Israel "need" to get rid of its nukes???-----Israel never murdered a baby with a nuke-----but your fellow Shiite shit sluts
murder infants by tying bombs to their own stinking asses. The weapon to GET RID of is-----the Shiite shit sluts. Bombs don't kill
Israel kills babies with guns and bombs, same as the rest.

Israel kills babies with guns and bombs, same as the rest.

the "rest" of what? ----the issue is NUKES------Israel never killed a
baby with a nuke and never targeted babies. Babies die in car accidents too-----but the issue is not "getting rid of cars" The issue -----at its base is weapons of war and the dangers thereof. In human behavior----the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior---- the same Shiite shit eager to put bombs on their stinking asses for the purpose of murdering babies------will be eager to use nukes for the same purpose. In fact the same Shiite shit murdering in Yemen today------will be eager to fulfill their PRIME directive-----which is murder in Saudi Arabia--------and to carry on their murderous filth for the GLORY OF SHIA SHIT thruout the Levant and----thence on------------ both east and west. The coming conflict is going to be bloody----
note, carefully, who and what supports the SHIA/BAATHIST. Saudi Arabia did not invade Yemen------Iran invaded Yemen

Schumer is an another Israeli Firster, More concerned about what benefits Israel than what benefits the United States

Obama's bow to the Iranian mullahs does not benefit the United States in any way.

Forum List

Back