Looking to get a tattoo? Artists say they're seeing increased demand, despite the pandemic

Thought about getting a Texans tat 10 years ago......
After seeing what they've done to this team I'm certainly glad I didnt.
Thats the problem with em....you better be on point as to why you got it or you may regret it down the road.
However I would consider a state of Texas tat of some kind on my calf.

I have no problem with most tattoos. My daughter, son, and daughter-in-law all sport pretty extensive colorful ones. The tattoos I do not understand are the old-school dark green, almost black, designs that seem to have no purpose or meaning. These same tattoos on dark-skinned people look like they slept on a wet newspaper and the ink came off on their skin, and they are illegible. On lighter skinned individuals, I saw a very attractive young lady while shopping yesterday and everything from the neck down was this hodge-podge of dark ink that detracted from her appearance in every way. She went from a beautiful woman to a two-bagger all because of her tattoos. Why she would do that to herself made no sense whatsoever. Her boyfriend was with her and sported not a single bit of ink. He must have had a very strong stomach to handle what almost made me physically ill.

Forum List

Back