Looks as though there are at least two Bidens

Makes me wonder about the Kate photos .
Only because I question everything .

There seems to be two Kates if you discount/ ignore her having shed a load of weight( see face) because she really does have Cancer .

The overall narrative now has three Cancer sufferers at its top table -- Charly , Kate and Andrew's ex wife , Sarah Ferguson .

What scenario does the Palace ( dangerous as a small army ) envisage that would make this a huge future plus in PR terms and also act as an "antidote" to Andrew , the bastard Harry and the thing he is married to ?
Is there another revelation in the pipeline ? Or something new ?

I do not smoke or drink so I indulge in the wild and whacky sometimes .

Not only that but It is soooo obvious the man in the WH is not the real joe Biden.The real Biden signs with his right hand,this one signs with his left and the real one had brown eyes,this one has blue.

Plus there is this video out there that shows it is someone wearing a mask because you CLEARLY see the mask rise up in the back at times when he is talking to someone. and he is putting on clown faces,the real biden NEVER did that,He was a sourpuss all the time.

MOST importantly though and why we KNOW it is NOT him is because Boris Johnson paid a visit to the white house and he was overheard saying YOUR NOT JOE BIDEN,WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
Funny how sockpuppet shill from Langley surada aka toro has a laughing smiley for this post yet cannot refute these facts.his handlers at Langley instruct him not to debate knowing he will get ass beatings everyday so they tell him to just post laughing or thumbs down smileys.:laughing0301:

Supposed? lolz and i wasnt just talking about that. I was also referring to the countless videos of him groping and sniffing children.
He is a habitual liar. And you dont give a fuck. Just like you dont that he is attracted to children.
You laugh but it is all right there in black and white and on video. Racism, something else you dont give a fuck about.
Dude is senile. I know you cultists refuse to admit it but you knwo its true. The old fool cant even follow a sidewalk or get off stage by himself.
If you hacks werent disingenuous 24/7, would you even have anything to say?
TNHarley
These leftists always try to laugh off facts with smileys or thumbs down without ever even trying to refute facts.:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back