Looks like 14 killed in CA was preventable...and a failure by government to protect them

I'm talking in just the U.S. in just the last year.

Haha...another freshman college liberal arts student perspective...haha
Translation: you can't refute what I said.

No Translation...you are a sheep. Go back to Reddit where all of the teenagers and loons are.
Nah, I prefer to remain here and watch you fools dance around because you can't refute what I said. :thup:

Ok fine...refutation...I don't know where your number came from...the 14,000...but let's say it is accurate. Fine.
Number one, if you remove murders committed by inner city thugs - are you aware how dramatically the numbers fall in America?
Crime between the races...total violent crimes committed where one race is the victim and the other the attacker...84.9% of those crimes - blacks were the attacker. Fact. (source DOJ 2014 statistics)
Black crimes between blacks and hispanics?...Hispanics are the victims 82.5% of the time.

So if you want to talk about crime, specifically where the crimes have common denominators - then you need to talk about black violence.
Like I said to the other rightard, if most of the 14,000 killings in the U.S. are by blacks, rightard logic would ban them from America.

And the data comes from here --> Table 1

Of course it was preventable. And more are preventable..if we just shut down muslim immigration.
14,000 people killed this year.

14 killed by Muslim terrorist.

Rightards freak out over the 14.
Most of the 14,000 were blacks killing each other.
Well if that were true, rightard logic would demand we not allow blacks in the country.

Deflect much?
Not deflecting. Rightards are calling for banning Muslims because they killed 14 recently. Meanwhile, some 14,000 were killed in the U.S. this year. You idiots say it's mostly at the hands of blacks. This is your [il]logic, not mine. If killing 14 people is reason to ban Muslims then killing thousands should be reason to ban blacks.

Of course it was preventable. And more are preventable..if we just shut down muslim immigration.

Well if that were true, rightard logic would demand we not allow blacks in the country.

Deflect much?
Not deflecting. Rightards are calling for banning Muslims because they killed 14 recently. Meanwhile, some 14,000 were killed in the U.S. this year. You idiots say it's mostly at the hands of blacks. This is your [il]logic, not mine. If killing 14 people is reason to ban Muslims then killing thousands should be reason to ban blacks.

Correction #1...Trump and a few people here said to ban Muslims. That doesn't mean every clear thinking, er I mean conservative person said it.
Correction #2.... murders are not "mostly by blacks" - rather, blacks grossly disproportionately murder more than whites..so you cannot talk about murders in America without talking about how those numbers are skewed by blacks.
Correction# 3...anyone with an IQ over 60 knows your entire narrative is blatantly ridiculous. Radical islam fanatics are responsible for 100,000's of deaths globally - in the name of a religion. This 14,000 number you talk about, are unfortunately caused by a plethora of reasons that are a part of human nature. They have nothing in common with each other. A guy who shoots his wife because she cheated is not the same as someone shooting completely innocent people because they think they will go to heaven for it.
Get it? Of course you don't, and you won't until you mature a little bit more.

You see the same stories as I do. As the story progresses it more and more is reported as failure on multiple levels of our government to protect us.
They were not only on radar, but the male belonged to the same group that tried to pull off a failed attack. They knew who he was.
Why was he not jailed as soon as he was identified to belonging to the former ring?
Deported?
Nothing...then we see his wife was reportedly also connected before she even got here....oh yeah..our vetting process is golden!
Anyone else ready to get serious? Or is 14 deaths on our soil not enough to creat a big enough splash?

I'm sorry OP but you're wrong. Obama said ISIS is contained and if you talk to any Liberal there's no risk. I'm sure as more facts are uncovered we're going to find out these two people were in fact not radical Muslims but were Conservative Christians exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

You see the same stories as I do. As the story progresses it more and more is reported as failure on multiple levels of our government to protect us.
They were not only on radar, but the male belonged to the same group that tried to pull off a failed attack. They knew who he was.
Why was he not jailed as soon as he was identified to belonging to the former ring?
Deported?
Nothing...then we see his wife was reportedly also connected before she even got here....oh yeah..our vetting process is golden!
Anyone else ready to get serious? Or is 14 deaths on our soil not enough to creat a big enough splash?

If the US was a police state, maybe, just maybe this could have been prevented. But American's don't want a police state. Most folks don't want Big Government looking over there shoulder tracking every thing they do. US citizens would have to give up freedom for the protection. And of course, by heading in the direction of police state and government that monitors everyone's moves would be exactly what ISIS/al Qaeda want.
So, what do you want, lost freedom and lost privacy?
Europe gets hit with terrorism more than the US, the people there seem to take it in stride, while in America, many people just go into the panic mode.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin

Putting a stopper on immigration, particularly only stopping immigration of only the group that has declared war on us, is not a "police state". Unless you are going to sit there and say we were a police state 1924-1965.

Deported?

If the US was a police state, maybe, just maybe this could have been prevented. But American's don't want a police state. Most folks don't want Big Government looking over there shoulder tracking every thing they do. US citizens would have to give up freedom for the protection. And of course, by heading in the direction of police state and government that monitors everyone's moves would be exactly what ISIS/al Qaeda want.
Europe gets hit with terrorism more than the US, the people there seem to take it in stride, while in America, many people just go into the panic mode.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin

Putting a stopper on immigration, particularly only stopping immigration of only the group that has declared war on us, is not a "police state". Unless you are going to sit there and say we were a police state 1924-1965.

Two thoughts:
Radical Islam is at war with the west infidels, not the entire religion.
For people who denounce Big Government constantly and then whine that we need increased Big Government is certainly irony.
Also, I'd like to reiterate what Ben Franklin said because it's the absolute truth; "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"

How does one so easily forget 9/11?

Paris just happened...and you forgot already. Madrid, London, Beslan, Mumbai, and thousands more that have occurred since 9/11...can't fix stupid.
Okay then...are you stupid or just brainwashed by the left media like most lefties?

Deported?

Two thoughts:
Radical Islam is at war with the west infidels, not the entire religion.
For people who denounce Big Government constantly and then whine that we need increased Big Government is certainly irony.
Also, I'd like to reiterate what Ben Franklin said because it's the absolute truth; "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"

I don't care if it's the entire religion. I'm sure not every single German had murder in his heart either. The nature of war is that everybody suffers, and there's a huge, global group of MUSLIMS who have vowed to kill us.

That means, unfortunately, that to protect the safety of our innocent CITIZENS, we must take sanctions to prevent them being targeted. That means stopping the immigration of MUSLIMS until we can be sure that none of them coming across are radicals. That means rooting out and destroying the threat of radicalization in our own country, and abroad. That means we investigate mosques and suspicious people in this country until we have cleared them all.

THEN you ease the sanctions, then you let them start traipsing back and forth across the borders.

Or we could just build a fence around Chicago.

Deflect much?
No, true Americans are calling for a band on refugees temporarily amidst terror fears. Libtard honesty doesn't exist. Our logic yes, because you idiot libtards have no logic. Retard.

Paris just happened...and you forgot already. Madrid, London, Beslan, Mumbai, and thousands more that have occurred since 9/11...can't fix stupid.
Okay then...are you stupid or just brainwashed by the left media like most lefties?
Both

Neither. I'm citing facts.

There have been about 14,000 people killed in the U.S. this year. That is a fact.

14 of those, roughly one tenth of one percent, were due to Islamic terrorists. Also a fact.

Rightards freak out over the 14 deaths and want to abandon American principles and ban people based on their religion. Yet another fact.

Deflect much?

Correction #1...Trump and a few people here said to ban Muslims. That doesn't mean every clear thinking, er I mean conservative person said it.
Correction #2.... murders are not "mostly by blacks" - rather, blacks grossly disproportionately murder more than whites..so you cannot talk about murders in America without talking about how those numbers are skewed by blacks.
Correction# 3...anyone with an IQ over 60 knows your entire narrative is blatantly ridiculous. Radical islam fanatics are responsible for 100,000's of deaths globally - in the name of a religion. This 14,000 number you talk about, are unfortunately caused by a plethora of reasons that are a part of human nature. They have nothing in common with each other. A guy who shoots his wife because she cheated is not the same as someone shooting completely innocent people because they think they will go to heaven for it.
Get it? Of course you don't, and you won't until you mature a little bit more.
They haven't killed hundreds of thousands here. They've killed 14 this year. A drop in the bucket when you consider how many people are killed in the U.S. each year. Only freaks would call for us to abandon our principles and ban an entire group of people based on their religion when there were 2 out of some 7 million Muslims in the U.S. to pull off such an atrocious act.

Trump can see the Statue of Liberty from his office -- he thinks it reads... give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free... unless you're Muslim... then you're not welcome here.

Deflect much?
No, true Americans are calling for a band on refugees temporarily amidst terror fears. Libtard honesty doesn't exist. Our logic yes, because you idiot libtards have no logic. Retard.
America is not abandoning our principles because you're a pussy.

Sorry. :dunno:

Deflect much?

Libtards like you are pussies. American principles are NOT libtard ideas.

Deflect much?

Libtards like you are pussies. American principles are NOT libtard ideas.
Hisses the pussy who advocates abandoning American principles because 0.00003% of the Muslims in America committed a terrorist attack this year in the U.S.

Too fucking rightarded. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back