Looks like Black Votes Matters

No, I mean that that shit is easily debunked. And you really do strike me as a straight-up racist, the more I read from you. I said the same thing to Impuretrash, or whatever his name is; I don't debate with racists.

One last thing; white supremacy definitely did not come from a feeling of inferiority, lol. Would you feel inferior to someone you could kill with a word, who has no choice but to obey your every command, no matter how vile, no matter how much it hurts them? Of course you wouldn't. You would see that person as pathetic. And that's how the slavers thought of the slaves; as property, to do with as they wished. So they did.
Whats easily debunked? I guarantee you nothing I show you can be debunked.

Of course white supremacy came from feelings of inferiority. I mean look at you now. Youre feeling inferior and getting angry. If whites were so superior why did they need a 400 year head start here in the US?

Oh, I'm not angry at all. I'm sad that you ended up the way you are. I feel sorry for you.

I don't give a rat's ass about white people. To me, the white guy in front of me in line at the grocery store is just as unimportant and uninteresting as the black guy behind me, or vice versa. I hardly notice either of them.
I knew you were angry the minute you said NOI propaganda. You feel the need to belittle what I said by using that terminology because you are angry and feeling insecure about things you dont want to confront. Dont worry. Like I said most whites cant be objective and go there with me. They cant deal with scientific and historical facts that dont conform to what white thought has brainwashed them with. Have a good night.

It's just not the truth. It's bullshit. It's pretty much the same as Scientology; just nonsense some swindler wrote to sell shit. .

Oh well. I'll keep treating black people like I treat everyone else; with friendly indifference. As for you, I genuinely do hope you stay away from white people. No one deserves to have to be in your presence.

Btw, the fit, educated black women in my cohort are fucking sexy. And they love my blue eyes. Just thought you'd like to know.
Well if its BS you should be able to debunk my claims pretty easily right?

Good for you. I cant stay away from white people. I have them in my family and I have white business partners.

I bet you find them sexy You should They are the best women on the planet. Blue eyes is a recessive trait that has survived due to it being unusual. Anything unusual typically becomes valued or abhorred depending on what thought you are effected most by. For example. The bible tells us white skin, blond hair was seen as a sickness. Black thought. Now you have some people trying to bleach their skin and desiring recessive traits. White thought.
Nonsense.

The Bible barely even vaguely mentions skin color, moron.

Whats easily debunked? I guarantee you nothing I show you can be debunked.

Of course white supremacy came from feelings of inferiority. I mean look at you now. Youre feeling inferior and getting angry. If whites were so superior why did they need a 400 year head start here in the US?

Oh, I'm not angry at all. I'm sad that you ended up the way you are. I feel sorry for you.

I don't give a rat's ass about white people. To me, the white guy in front of me in line at the grocery store is just as unimportant and uninteresting as the black guy behind me, or vice versa. I hardly notice either of them.
I knew you were angry the minute you said NOI propaganda. You feel the need to belittle what I said by using that terminology because you are angry and feeling insecure about things you dont want to confront. Dont worry. Like I said most whites cant be objective and go there with me. They cant deal with scientific and historical facts that dont conform to what white thought has brainwashed them with. Have a good night.

It's just not the truth. It's bullshit. It's pretty much the same as Scientology; just nonsense some swindler wrote to sell shit. .

Oh well. I'll keep treating black people like I treat everyone else; with friendly indifference. As for you, I genuinely do hope you stay away from white people. No one deserves to have to be in your presence.

Btw, the fit, educated black women in my cohort are fucking sexy. And they love my blue eyes. Just thought you'd like to know.

Good for you. I cant stay away from white people. I have them in my family and I have white business partners.

I bet you find them sexy You should They are the best women on the planet. Blue eyes is a recessive trait that has survived due to it being unusual. Anything unusual typically becomes valued or abhorred depending on what thought you are effected most by. For example. The bible tells us white skin, blond hair was seen as a sickness. Black thought. Now you have some people trying to bleach their skin and desiring recessive traits. White thought.
Nonsense.

That may be true dummy but when it does it leaves no doubt. You dont turn white people white for punishment. Nor do you turn a white persons hand white as proof of the greatest miracle either. I can assume by your ignorant answer you havent read Leviticus 13 then? They thought being white meant you had leprosy.

The ACLU made a fatal move by supporting the rights of the white terrorists to march in charlottesville.

Who supported this ghetto beast with the flame thrower?
Just curious?
flame-cropped.jpg

The ACLU made a fatal move by supporting the rights of the white terrorists to march in charlottesville.

Just curious?
flame-cropped.jpg
I supported the Black man using fire to keep the chimps from attacking him.

WOW! That's soooo weird. A black man who supports violence...Now that's just plain odd.
We have learned that being peaceful with you savage monkeys is pure folly.

White supremacy is natural
If you count genetically attracting head lice.

Have you had your annual sickle cell disease check?
I dont have to. I have the trait that protects me against malaria already.

CDC - Malaria - About Malaria - Biology - Protective Effect of Sickle Cell

"individuals who are carriers for the sickle cell disease (with one sickle gene and one normal hemoglobin gene, also known as sickle cell trait) have some protective advantage against malaria. As a result, the frequencies of sickle cell carriers are high in malaria-endemic areas."

Now have you been checked for osteoporosis or any of those degenerative brain diseases white people get?

Just curious?
flame-cropped.jpg

WOW! That's soooo weird. A black man who supports violence...Now that's just plain odd.

So what's up with the baboons killing each other in Chicago though?

"individuals who are carriers for the sickle cell disease (with one sickle gene and one normal hemoglobin gene, also known as sickle cell trait) have some protective advantage against malaria. As a result, the frequencies of sickle cell carriers are high in malaria-endemic areas."

Now have you been checked for osteoporosis or any of those degenerative brain diseases white people get?

How you looking on your cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, aids?

Just curious?
flame-cropped.jpg

So what's up with the baboons killing each other in Chicago though?

How you looking on your cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, aids?

I'm looking good. Why do you ask since whites catch those as well?

I pity you.
Harboring so much hate & stupidity will certainly shorten your life span
So you can't tell me how I'm wrong?

Why do you think the colored people are invading White countries?
If whites are superior why did the moors ruled them for almost 8 centuries...and brought them out of the dark ages? And where were white people when the pharaohs were building the pyramids and doing magnificent things?
To be honest I think the Dynastic Egyptians found the pyramids we consider traditional as well as the Sphinx. All the signs point to our civilization being MUCH older than is taught.
No concrete proof.

I pity you.

If whites are superior why did the moors ruled them for almost 8 centuries...and brought them out of the dark ages? And where were white people when the pharaohs were building the pyramids and doing magnificent things?
To be honest I think the Dynastic Egyptians found the pyramids we consider traditional as well as the Sphinx. All the signs point to our civilization being MUCH older than is taught.
No concrete proof.
There is geological evidence as well as architectural but it goes against the narrative.

I pity you.

No concrete proof.
There is geological evidence as well as architectural but it goes against the narrative.

Anyone that has seen the Sphinx can see the head was modeled after a Black man. Thats why Napolean shot its nose off.

I pity you.

No concrete proof.

Weak explanation....go visit Egypt and learn from the knowledgeable.

No concrete proof.

Anyone that has seen the Sphinx can see the head was modeled after a Black man. Thats why Napolean shot its nose off.

That head was most likely the 2nd or 3rd iteration, hence it's incredibly small size compared proportionally to the body.
Also of note is the fact that the head, which is higher than the body or enclosure wall, has none of the weather & water erosion found elsewhere.
It's CLEARLY been recarved or similar erosion would exist as it was above ground level while the rest was buried for centuries or longer.

But thanks for the race baiting irrelevant post I guess?

Nonsense.

That may be true dummy but when it does it leaves no doubt. You dont turn white people white for punishment. Nor do you turn a white persons hand white as proof of the greatest miracle either. I can assume by your ignorant answer you havent read Leviticus 13 then? They thought being white meant you had leprosy.
It is called albinism, moron.

There are white albinos too.

No concrete proof.

Weak explanation....go visit Egypt and learn from the knowledgeable.

That site is in Turkey not Egypt. There is a TON OF EVIDENCE if you choose to look for it rather that settling for the bogus narrative fed for public consumption.

No concrete proof.

And the damage to the Venus de Milo statue is obviously from when the Moors attempted to destroy European culture....

Forum List

Back