Looks like BLM libs have their next martyr - Mall shooting in NC

isn't it weird how ALL of a sudden they started Releasing all these gruesome pictures of these?

when they showed them butchering live aborted babies on the videos about PP. they all blew a gasket. they claimed they were inflammatory. too gruesome, etc etc

get ready down there for these group of tugs coming at you. I feel sorry for you all

the new troll to be on the look out for today harassing people: is Carla Danger.

Last edited:
fWx327.gif

isn't it weird how ALL of a sudden they started Releasing all these gruesome pictures of these?

when they showed them butchering live aborted babies on the videos about PP. they all blew a gasket. they claimed they were inflammatory. too gruesome, etc etc

get ready down there for these group of tugs coming at you. I feel sorry for you all
group of tugs

like these group of tugs?

North-shore-tugboats.jpg

I would suggest people wait for the facts before passing judgement but we all know that's not gonna happen.
Since the little shit is dead it isnt like he is going to have to endure years of ridicule and hate like Zimmerman did, ya know?

While I dont know that the little shit did do anything or not, I have to confess that a little part of my soul is elated and laughing deep down at another thug turned into plant food. I hate these little bastards.

He was innocent!!! He didn't do nothing wrong! Boo was just shopping for shoes to give homeless people for Christmas.

So now cops shoot blacks for shoe shopping. That's gonna be the narrative of the libs.

Forum List

Back