looks like Creepy Uncle Joe will make his POTUS bid official - announcement coming on Tuesday?!?

Joe would be irrelevant but for the fact that the path to nomination is lined with power brokers as old and addled as he is.

The DEM nominee will come down to who can raise the most money.
Beto is married to a woman whose family has billions of dollars.
Trouble is he already has some nasty looking skeletons in his closet.
Watch for "Bimbo Eruptions".

Here is muh guarantee: Not one Democrat will even remotely try to keep their campaign promises.

This is why Trump will be re-elected. Like him or not, he tried to keep every one and has completed most of his agenda.

yeah, it's fun to call him Creepy Uncle Joe, but he is the most formidable candidate even being talked about & is the only one I have seen that has a real shot to actually win (he can pull votes from the blue collar union types that are a strong part of the Trump base)

Not sure if he can make it through the dem primaries though

https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/joe-b...tm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook

Joe Biden has told some top Democrats that he’s running for president, Axios reported Saturday.

The former vice president even set Tuesday as a likely announcement date, the paper said.
That asshat should have pulled himself together and run in 2016. It's too late now.

The Democrats really have a thin field for 2020. If Hillary doesn't try again, there is no one else in the party with the qualifications of Creepy Joe. His opponents, Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie, are a lot less qualified and have a lot less gravitas.

At least with Biden, he doesn't shy away from what he is. He isn't the phony the Warren and Beto are. Creepy Joe is a doofus, and does not try to hide it.

It might help in the primary process but won't in the General Election. Remember, Hillary Clinton spent over a billion dollars on Hate Ads against Trump in 2016 and all it did was get her ass schlonged royally.

I wonder. How many of the posters are just repeating Russian crap. We already know that it's out there and the Russians (Putin mostly) wants Trump to be reelected. I don't go by any of this crap by either side. I go by what they have done while in office and guess what, Biden wins by a long shot. Trump reached his peak and only goes down from here by his own actions. Biden has yet to reach his peak. Biden can work well with both sides of the parties and actually become the "Great Negotiator" that Trump only is in his head.

So remember, go by what they have done while in office not what Russian wants us to think they have done, period.

It might help in the primary process but won't in the General Election. Remember, Hillary Clinton spent over a billion dollars on Hate Ads against Trump in 2016 and all it did was get her ass schlonged royally.
Think about all those Russian Rubles she used and Russian Propaganda she used to buy her way to The White House and she still lost.

It would be interesting to see how many little pubescent girls he would have 'on staff'.

Biden has never been sued for child rape. Trump has. Why do you support Trump then?

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Oh. Is that the lawsuit that was thrown out??

Why yes it was.

It was not thrown out. It was voluntarily dismissed. How much do you think Trump paid to get the case dismissed? 5 million? 10 million? We all know trump loves his NDAs.

It would be interesting to see how many little pubescent girls he would have 'on staff'.

Biden has never been sued for child rape. Trump has. Why do you support Trump then?

Why yes it was.

It was not thrown out. It was voluntarily dismissed. How much do you think Trump paid to get the case dismissed? 5 million? 10 million? We all know trump loves his NDAs.

Nah. I think those that brought the suit decided it wasn't going to fly so they voluntarily dismissed it.

Only a fool like you would think Trump would rape a 13 year old girl.

Tree sump dumb?? Yep. That's you.

Why yes it was.

Nah. I think those that brought the suit decided it wasn't going to fly so they voluntarily dismissed it.

Read the allegations in the complaint. They are very specific. You won't of course because you could care less what Trump does. You worship the ground he walks on.

yeah, it's fun to call him Creepy Uncle Joe, but he is the most formidable candidate even being talked about & is the only one I have seen that has a real shot to actually win (he can pull votes from the blue collar union types that are a strong part of the Trump base)

https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/joe-b...tm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook

Joe Biden has told some top Democrats that he’s running for president, Axios reported Saturday.

The former vice president even set Tuesday as a likely announcement date, the paper said.
That asshat should have pulled himself together and run in 2016. It's too late now.

The Democrats really have a thin field for 2020. If Hillary doesn't try again, there is no one else in the party with the qualifications of Creepy Joe. His opponents, Pocahontas and Crazy Bernie, are a lot less qualified and have a lot less gravitas.

At least with Biden, he doesn't shy away from what he is. He isn't the phony the Warren and Beto are. Creepy Joe is a doofus, and does not try to hide it.
I wouldn't underestimate him, if I were you.

Why yes it was.

Read the allegations in the complaint. They are very specific. You won't of course because you could care less what Trump does. You worship the ground he walks on.

Nope. Allegations?? Since when are allegations the case??

Yep. You're tree stump dumb.

Well, senile perverted joe Will be molesting more kids...

Forum List

Back