looks like Creepy Uncle Joe will make his POTUS bid official - announcement coming on Tuesday?!?

Biden has never been sued for child rape. Trump has. Why do you support Trump then?

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Oh. Is that the lawsuit that was thrown out??

Why yes it was.
It was not thrown out. It was voluntarily dismissed. How much do you think Trump paid to get the case dismissed? 5 million? 10 million? We all know trump loves his NDAs.

Nah. I think those that brought the suit decided it wasn't going to fly so they voluntarily dismissed it.

Only a fool like you would think Trump would rape a 13 year old girl.

Tree sump dumb?? Yep. That's you.
Read the allegations in the complaint. They are very specific. You won't of course because you could care less what Trump does. You worship the ground he walks on.

Nope. Allegations?? Since when are allegations the case??

Yep. You're tree stump dumb.
Get your head out of Trump's ass. It will do you some good.

Oh. Is that the lawsuit that was thrown out??

Why yes it was.
It was not thrown out. It was voluntarily dismissed. How much do you think Trump paid to get the case dismissed? 5 million? 10 million? We all know trump loves his NDAs.

Nah. I think those that brought the suit decided it wasn't going to fly so they voluntarily dismissed it.

Only a fool like you would think Trump would rape a 13 year old girl.

Tree sump dumb?? Yep. That's you.
Read the allegations in the complaint. They are very specific. You won't of course because you could care less what Trump does. You worship the ground he walks on.

Nope. Allegations?? Since when are allegations the case??

Yep. You're tree stump dumb.
Get your head out of Trump's ass. It will do you some good.

My heads up no ones ass but yours appears to be.

Get it out. It will do you some good.

yeah, it's fun to call him Creepy Uncle Joe, but he is the most formidable candidate even being talked about & is the only one I have seen that has a real shot to actually win (he can pull votes from the blue collar union types that are a strong part of the Trump base)

Not sure if he can make it through the dem primaries though

https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/joe-b...tm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook

Joe Biden has told some top Democrats that he’s running for president, Axios reported Saturday.

The former vice president even set Tuesday as a likely announcement date, the paper said.
Not creepy in relation to the current occupier of the WH.

yeah, it's fun to call him Creepy Uncle Joe, but he is the most formidable candidate even being talked about & is the only one I have seen that has a real shot to actually win (he can pull votes from the blue collar union types that are a strong part of the Trump base)

https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/joe-b...tm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook

Joe Biden has told some top Democrats that he’s running for president, Axios reported Saturday.

The former vice president even set Tuesday as a likely announcement date, the paper said.
Well, senile perverted joe Will be molesting more kids...

Just like you are a FFL Licensed Gun Dealer. You need to start all your posts with "Once Upon a Time".

Well, senile perverted joe Will be molesting more kids...

Just like you are a FFL Licensed Gun Dealer. You need to start all your posts with "Once Upon a Time".
Lol
Says a slick Willy fan boy

That asshat should have pulled himself together and run in 2016. It's too late now.

I agree. Instead the DNC backed Hitlery who ran the worst campaign I've ever seen.

On the best day he ever had Biden couldn't beat Trump.

Republicans don’t understand the difference between being affectionate and copping a feel. Ask Trump. He boasts about it. I’m sure Trump can explain it.

Republicans don’t understand the difference between being affectionate and copping a feel. Ask Trump. He boasts about it. I’m sure Trump can explain it.
Lol
you support the sick motherfucker obviously... So shut the fuck up

Biden is on video touching molesting young women and children multiple times. If he does that in public you know he goes the whole 9 yards in private.

Biden is on video touching molesting young women and children multiple times. If he does that in public you know he goes the whole 9 yards in private.

If Biden were to be elected, I would hope that a Special Counsel would be appointed on 20 January 2021 to look into perversion on Creepy Joe's record.

You can read into anything anything you want. But you voted for a "Grab Her Pussy" Dude for President with a long list of sexual transgressions. So don't give us the holier than thou crap.

You can read into anything anything you want. But you voted for a "Grab Her Pussy" Dude for President with a long list of sexual transgressions. So don't give us the holier than thou crap.

NBC and the Bush Family didn't think the Access Hollywood tape was disqualifying and they hate President Trump. If they thought it was something important for the electorate to consider, they would have brought in out in January 2016 so the people had time to weigh it. Bringing it out on Election Eve meant that people already decided and it was too late to change candidates.

Could you imagine Joe Biden and Alexandria Cortez on Jeopardy?
Joe would squeak out a victory over her -800 to her -1000 points.

Could you imagine Joe Biden and Alexandria Cortez on Jeopardy?
Joe would squeak out a victory over her -800 to her -1000 points.

As much as some believe that Obama was smart, he asked Biden a ton of questions about a lot of stuff. He may surprise the hell out of all of us.

Great, while we will no longer have a President who dreams of grabbing pussy, we’ll have a President who grabs tits and ass.

Id prefer Biden to be the nominee. Yeah his politics suck but they are preferable to most of his colleagues

Besides creeping out women, Old Uncle Joe also passed government contracts to his son. Highly illegal, but hey, he is a democrat, so who cares.

One way to look at this, especially if he decides to run, is that it kicks off the campaign very early for his party. That leaves lots of time to vet candidates and little chance for a dark horse to jump in too late for vetting. With so much that can be used so absurdly for so many possible faux pas, only the squeaky-clean could emerge. Interpreted, only the most homogenized, wholesome, milquetoast can emerge.
Neither of the two parties in power are prepared to offer what the U.S. needs as head of state. Really, we only have left and right halves of the same party.
We desperately need alternatives.

Hmm just take the left half...... and the right half put 'em together and there you go .....

c6ed0019385875bae3d044a9babf0d58.jpg

Forum List

Back