Looks like Donald Trump

The whole country smells like failure. Courtesy of Incest Joe.
I’m sorry you have such a negative outlook on our wonderful country. Perhaps you are just a spoiled little brat who doesn’t realize how good he has it. I for one am proud to call myself an American.

I’m sorry you have such a negative outlook on our wonderful country. Perhaps you are just a spoiled little brat who doesn’t realize how good he has it. I for one am proud to call myself an American.

Correct, anybody born here should thank God they were as I do. Trying to keep this the greatest country in the world is the hard part. With Dementia and the commies in charge, that's becoming increasingly difficult.

As bad as things are now, I really worry about what they're going to try and pull during their lame duck final weeks like pack the court or try to make PR and DC states, or something even worse.

You do not have a clue. Talking to someone like you is pointless. Go away.

Forum List

Back