Looks like everything Conservatives say about Blue States is WRONG

How're things in your state?

Not really. We've said about blue states all along that they would do anything for a vote. This is just more election pandering for votes.

So, we continue to be correct about Blue states.

This must be fake news now. Good job Connecticut! :lol:
Yeah, here's a thing or two that conservatives say about blue states as well--they shit in the streets of San Francisco. The murder capital of the country is Chicago. BLM/Antifa is allowed to run rampant over law abiding citizens in Portland and Seattle. BIPOC gangs rob trains in LA. That is just off of the top of my head--All of those facts are 100% True. The OP needs to get his head out of his colon.

Yeah, them damn conservatives got it all wrong, alright.........in WA, it's worse. The dink in charge just keeps raising taxes and using his 'emergency powers' to promote his ideology of going green because of climate change.......ya know.....cause we are the 'Evergreen' state & all. But he couldn't give a rats ass about the people and thinks he knows better of what we want or need and we'll bow down.....OR ELSE!!

Then he wonders why he didn't have a snowballs chance at the Presidency

Well a broken clock is right twice a day doesn't make it a dependable time piece.

One Dimtard PROPOSES a small tax cut and you claim that proves every shithole blue state isn’t a shithole blue state?

Thread fail.

Yeah, them damn conservatives got it all wrong, alright.........in WA, it's worse. The dink in charge just keeps raising taxes and using his 'emergency powers' to promote his ideology of going green because of climate change.......ya know.....cause we are the 'Evergreen' state & all. But he couldn't give a rats ass about the people and thinks he knows better of what we want or need and we'll bow down.....OR ELSE!!

Then he wonders why he didn't have a snowballs chance at the Presidency
I think there needs to be a concerted effort put forth to remove those E-powers FOR GOOD. I find it amazing that it went on the ballot and before the next general election, he used them. Inslee is a POS.

So the A-hole ripped off his citizens by the thousands of dollars and thinks they should be grateful to get a few nickels back. Typical commie.

Forum List

Back