Looks Like Ford Is Feeling The Heat

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Looks like Ford is worried that Trump might win the Presidency and impose his tariff on their cars made in Mexico and exported into this county. Yes, they certainly do not appear nearly so brash and bold as they were a month or so ago. Losing their American market for their Mexican made vehicles would probably be a death blow to the car maker.

Well, well, well.. look who just met with Trump

Looks like Ford is worried that Trump might win the Presidency and impose his tariff on their cars made in Mexico and exported into this county. Yes, they certainly do not appear nearly so brash and bold as they were a month or so ago. Losing their American market for their Mexican made vehicles would probably be a death blow to the car maker.

Looks like politics to me.

Reagan is rolling in his grave over this. Which I must admit amuses me somewhat.

You need to change your cartoon. Bush is one of you Clinton supporters now.
I've heard that from a couple of you rubes now. You guys can't seem to grasp the point of it.

Let me guess, you're one of the stupid people that voted twice for Dubya and are voting for Dump now?

Reagan is rolling in his grave over this. Which I must admit amuses me somewhat.

I've heard that from a couple of you rubes now. You guys can't seem to grasp the point of it.

Let me guess, you're one of the stupid people that voted twice for Dubya and are voting for Dump now?
If you have voted for the duopoly in the last 20 years, you are stupid as well.

Trump has no shame....

he chose to manufacture his goods overseas because it made him more profitable to do so and it was all LEGAL.

Yet he tries to shame ford for trying to do the precise legal thing Trump has done for his company, over and over and over and over and over again....all legally.

He's a FRAUD. A do as I say but not as I do kind of guy...

"Let Them Eat Unemployment Checks," Snooted Marie Antoinette. Then She Laughed Her Head Off.

Back in 1970, I heard from someone in the business that the management and even the engineers at Ford are the sons of previous managers, Hereditary wealth, power, and position should have been wiped out with the guillotine. But brainwashed peasants love to have their Masters' brats stomp on their faces. HeirHeads have no right to exist.

GM is dead
ISIS is alive......

If you have voted for the duopoly in the last 20 years, you are stupid as well.
Bluebloods and Brownnoses

It's how people get into the duopoly that is the problem. We need to question our basic institutions, including the fact that the Internet is run by the regime and doesn't offer genuine alternatives.

Still, no one can explain how t rump will spawn more uneducated white men to win the election

Anyone , Anyone?

GM is dead
ISIS is alive......
GM Reports Third Consecutive Year of Record Global Sales

Still, no one can explain how t rump will spawn more uneducated white men to win the election

Anyone , Anyone?

desk.gif

Unlike the mongrels and pinheads supporting your diaper-wearing, brain-dead criminal, we Deplorables can name the current vice-president....and we're smart enough to know treason when we see it and we see a lot of it going on.

GM Reports Third Consecutive Year of Record Global Sales

I'm a native Detoiter and pleased as I can be that GM is once again building world-class cars. The Detroit auto industry is very important to our defense needs as they proved in WW2. What I can't stomach are those who laud Bush and Obama for leading them through the bankruptcy but drive a fucking Hundai or Toyoda....two-faced losers.

You do know the dumbass George W started the bailout program for the Government motors?

Forum List

Back