Looks like guy who stabbed a Proud Boy was acting in self defense

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.

Do you say the same about the Rittenhouse kid?
not the same,, kyle went to help clean up a town he worked in and stayed to protect property,, the antifa guys went for the sole purpose to start trouble where none existed,,

That's some bullshit, he would have carried a broom, mop and a trash bag if he was going to clean up. What dumb ass parent would take their kid across state lines where there is civil unrest taking place.
if you knew anything you would know there are videos and pictures of him doing just that,,,

but youre a fucking idiot so I understand your ignorance,,,

You are probably one of those dumb ass parents who would take your kid with a gun to a place where there is civil unrest, you are the typical, stupid ass Trump Humper. Par for the course.
nice deflection there bud,,,

why not just admit you were wrong and move along??

The only wrong person is a stupid ass Trump Humper, again what stupid ass parent would TAKE their kid across state lines and drop them off with a gun in the middle of an area that has civil unrest.
who took their kid across state lines to civil unrest???

are we talking about the same thing???

He must have caught Greyhound since he didn't live in Wisconsin.
showing your ignorance again,,,

just go ahead and say you were wrong,, trust me it wont hurt that much,,,

How do you know I am wrong? Did you drive good ole Kyle across the border?
why do you make it about me??

OH I get it,, because you dont know the facts of the case,,,

How did he get there and when did he get there?
not sure how he got there but he was there all day,,

if you werent such an ignorant fuck you would know that,,

So how did he get there since you KNOW everything about the case, smart fuck.
I imagine he drove since hes got a license and a car and a job in that town,,,

How do you know he has a license or a car, because now you are imagining.

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.

not the same,, kyle went to help clean up a town he worked in and stayed to protect property,, the antifa guys went for the sole purpose to start trouble where none existed,,

That's some bullshit, he would have carried a broom, mop and a trash bag if he was going to clean up. What dumb ass parent would take their kid across state lines where there is civil unrest taking place.
if you knew anything you would know there are videos and pictures of him doing just that,,,

You are probably one of those dumb ass parents who would take your kid with a gun to a place where there is civil unrest, you are the typical, stupid ass Trump Humper. Par for the course.

The only wrong person is a stupid ass Trump Humper, again what stupid ass parent would TAKE their kid across state lines and drop them off with a gun in the middle of an area that has civil unrest.

How do you know he has a license or a car?
how do you know he doesnt,,,

and what does that have to do with your ignorance on all the facts of the day???

and what does that have to do with your ignorance on all the facts of the day???

Since you are smart to the facts, how did he get there genius?

By your logic, the white teenager from Illinois committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
Difference was BLM, etc., destroy property and that warrants defense and protection.
Proud Boys were only demonstrating. Democrats destroy property, non-democrats peacefully assemble. See the difference?

Proud Boys sparked clashes during pro-Trump rally, D.C. officials say

Police said the Proud Boys movement of white chauvinists amassed their largest gathering yet in the District and were met by anti-Trump counterprotesters who police said willingly engaged the group.

Police also disclosed that four churches were vandalized over the weekend, two more than previously disclosed, and they released photos of White men marching with and burning a Black Lives Matter banner ripped down from one of the churches.

“What should have been a beautiful weekend,” D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson (D) said, “was ruined by white supremacists who came to our city seeking violence.”

“These Proud Boys are avowed white nationalists and have been called to stand up against a fair and legal election,” Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) said. “This is a symptom of the hateful rhetoric, anti-science noise and people who refuse to accept the result of a fair American election.”

Proud Boys sparked clashes during pro-Trump rally, D.C. officials say (msn.com)
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

thats not relevant a fact of the case,,

youre the idiot that didnt know he worked in that town or spent the day cleaning,,,

By your logic, the white teenager from Illinois committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
Difference was BLM, etc., destroy property and that warrants defense and protection.
Proud Boys were only demonstrating. Democrats destroy property, non-democrats peacefully assemble. See the difference?

Proud Boys sparked clashes during pro-Trump rally, D.C. officials say

Police said the Proud Boys movement of white chauvinists amassed their largest gathering yet in the District and were met by anti-Trump counterprotesters who police said willingly engaged the group.

Police also disclosed that four churches were vandalized over the weekend, two more than previously disclosed, and they released photos of White men marching with and burning a Black Lives Matter banner ripped down from one of the churches.

“What should have been a beautiful weekend,” D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson (D) said, “was ruined by white supremacists who came to our city seeking violence.”

“These Proud Boys are avowed white nationalists and have been called to stand up against a fair and legal election,” Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) said. “This is a symptom of the hateful rhetoric, anti-science noise and people who refuse to accept the result of a fair American election.”

Proud Boys sparked clashes during pro-Trump rally, D.C. officials say (msn.com)
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

Trump won the 2020 election. FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!.

youre the idiot that didnt know he worked in that town or spent the day cleaning,,,

Why is it not relevant, oh wait because your dumb ass doesn't know.

kyle-rittenhouse-graffiti3.jpg

EgiJ3EhWAAAMICe.jpg

Last edited:

So tell me how he got there.

youre right I dont know,, do you know that his mom brought him??

but what about the other facts you didnt know that are relevant to the issue???

So tell me how he got there.

whats that got to do with the events of the day?? and why youve gotten all of them wrong so far,,,

I'm ignorant to the case remember, you are the smart ass that knows it all.

you seem to act like you know it all and so far got everything wrong,,,

So tell us ALL KNOWING how he got there.

So tell us ALL KNOWING how he got there.
doesnt matter,, he was there all day and was attacked and defended himself,,,

What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.

It all depends on who initiated the violence. If the joe biden voter attacked the Proud Boy....which is the most likely scenario, they are not able to claim self defense by stabbing the Proud Boy who was defending himself.....

He lived in Antioch, Illinois, a small city bordering Wisconsin. About a 20-30 minute drive from Kenosha, IIRC, depending on traffic conditions.

About the same commute time of an average American going to work.

He had strong ties to Kenosha. And it is not illegal to cross state lines in the first place, you stupid low IQ monkey. The fact that you are of a mindset that crossing state lines is even relevant strongly suggests that you are habitually on parole or something. It's indicative of someone with the psychological profile of a sociopathic a career criminal.

Last edited:
What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.

Looks like.....lol... yeah right

but it's not like that at all

It depends on what sunglasses are you wearing when you look that Rat piece of shit stabbing another person....

If you are wearing the communist sunglasses then sure....it will look like whatever you want.

People are not idiots! ok? the fake MSM should not try to change reality! :mad-61: People do not believe fake news MSM anymore!

Forum List

Back