Looks like guy who stabbed a Proud Boy was acting in self defense

What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.

It all depends on who initiated the violence. If the joe biden voter attacked the Proud Boy....which is the most likely scenario, they are not able to claim self defense by stabbing the Proud Boy who was defending himself.....

The Proud Boys... LGBTQ supporters?

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.
By your logic, the white teenager from Illinois committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.

You're a fucking idiot that kid went up to Wisconsin with the intent of protecting people.

Your hero went out of his way to cause trouble

You're a fucking idiot that kid went up to Wisconsin with the intent of protecting people.
A wimpy doughy 17 year old was going to protect people?

Oh that's right...he had an illegal assault weapon and intended to use it...and did.

And here...the BLM guy was supposedly in the wrong because he was in the way of a Proud Boys riot?

Hmmm

Oh that's right...he had an illegal assault weapon and intended to use it...and did.

And here...the BLM guy was supposedly in the wrong because he was in the way of a Proud Boys riot?

Hmmm

Not sure what your saying, you can join the military at 17 I think with parents approval.

One guy went out of his way to protect people and business

One guy went out of his way to harass people.

Not sure what your saying, you can join the military at 17 I think with parents approval.
FYI

§246. Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

[USC02] 10 USC Ch. 12: THE MILITIA (house.gov)

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.

Do you say the same about the Rittenhouse kid?
not the same,, kyle went to help clean up a town he worked in and stayed to protect property,, the antifa guys went for the sole purpose to start trouble where none existed,,

That's some bullshit, he would have carried a broom, mop and a trash bag if he was going to clean up. What dumb ass parent would take their kid across state lines where there is civil unrest taking place.
if you knew anything you would know there are videos and pictures of him doing just that,,,

but youre a fucking idiot so I understand your ignorance,,,

You are probably one of those dumb ass parents who would take your kid with a gun to a place where there is civil unrest, you are the typical, stupid ass Trump Humper. Par for the course.
nice deflection there bud,,,

why not just admit you were wrong and move along??

The only wrong person is a stupid ass Trump Humper, again what stupid ass parent would TAKE their kid across state lines and drop them off with a gun in the middle of an area that has civil unrest.
who took their kid across state lines to civil unrest???

are we talking about the same thing???

He must have caught Greyhound since he didn't live in Wisconsin.
showing your ignorance again,,,

just go ahead and say you were wrong,, trust me it wont hurt that much,,,

How do you know I am wrong? Did you drive good ole Kyle across the border?
why do you make it about me??

OH I get it,, because you dont know the facts of the case,,,

How did he get there and when did he get there?
not sure how he got there but he was there all day,,

if you werent such an ignorant fuck you would know that,,

So how did he get there since you KNOW everything about the case, smart fuck.
I imagine he drove since hes got a license and a car and a job in that town,,,

How do you know he has a license or a car?
how do you know he doesnt,,,

and what does that have to do with your ignorance on all the facts of the day???

Since you are smart to the facts, how did he get there genius?
thats not relevant a fact of the case,,

youre the idiot that didnt know he worked in that town or spent the day cleaning,,,

Why is it not relevant, oh wait because your dumb ass doesn't know.
youre right I dont know,, do you know that his mom brought him??

but what about the other facts you didnt know that are relevant to the issue???

I'm ignorant to the case remember, you are the smart ass that knows it all.
you seem to act like you know it all and so far got everything wrong,,,

So tell us ALL KNOWING how he got there.
doesnt matter,, he was there all day and was attacked and defended himself,,,

Obviously it does matter, that is one of the reason he has a murder charge hung on him.

not the same,, kyle went to help clean up a town he worked in and stayed to protect property,, the antifa guys went for the sole purpose to start trouble where none existed,,

That's some bullshit, he would have carried a broom, mop and a trash bag if he was going to clean up. What dumb ass parent would take their kid across state lines where there is civil unrest taking place.
if you knew anything you would know there are videos and pictures of him doing just that,,,

You are probably one of those dumb ass parents who would take your kid with a gun to a place where there is civil unrest, you are the typical, stupid ass Trump Humper. Par for the course.

The only wrong person is a stupid ass Trump Humper, again what stupid ass parent would TAKE their kid across state lines and drop them off with a gun in the middle of an area that has civil unrest.

He lived in Antioch, Illinois, a small city bordering Wisconsin. About a 20-30 minute drive from Kenosha, IIRC, depending on traffic conditions.

About the same commute time of an average American going to work.

He had strong ties to Kenosha. And it is not illegal to cross state lines in the first place, you stupid low IQ monkey. The fact that you are of a mindset that crossing state lines is even relevant strongly suggests that you are habitually on parole or something. It's indicative of someone with the psychological profile of a sociopathic a career criminal.

Nobody claimed it was illegal to cross state lines you racist, stinking, POS Fuck boy. Now it is illegal to cross state lines and murder someone fucking idiot.

He lived in Antioch, Illinois, a small city bordering Wisconsin. About a 20-30 minute drive from Kenosha, IIRC, depending on traffic conditions.

About the same commute time of an average American going to work.

He had strong ties to Kenosha. And it is not illegal to cross state lines in the first place, you stupid low IQ monkey. The fact that you are of a mindset that crossing state lines is even relevant strongly suggests that you are habitually on parole or something. It's indicative of someone with the psychological profile of a sociopathic a career criminal.

Nobody claimed it was illegal to cross state lines you racist, stinking, POS Fuck boy. Now it is illegal to cross state lines and murder someone fucking idiot.
when did he murder someone??

and what does that have to do with your ignorance on all the facts of the day???

youre the idiot that didnt know he worked in that town or spent the day cleaning,,,

Obviously it does matter, that is one of the reason he has a murder charge hung on him.
how so??

Hmmm

1) It likely wasn't illegal.

2) It wasn't an assault rifle, it was an AR-15 rifle which is a civilian and police rifle.

What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.
Oh brother....

Heres the police report

The reason he has a murder charge, is because people like you are tyrants and assholes.

The reason he has a murder charge, is because people like you are tyrants and assholes.

No because when you murder someone you.have to pay for it.

he didnt murder anyone,,, he killed people that were attacking him,,,

Only an asshole would pretend that self defense is murder. Only a tyrant would want to put a 17 year old man in prison for self defense.

he didnt murder anyone,,, he killed people that were attacking him,,,

Liberals ALWAYS side with the barbarians.

Only an asshole would pretend that self defense is murder. Only a tyrant would want to put a 17 year old man in prison for self defense.

This coming from a group of ass clowns that cheered when a 28yr old 205lb man got away with killing a 17yr old, 160lb kid.

This coming from a group of ass clowns that cheered when a 28yr old 205lb man got away with killing a 17yr old, 160lb kid.
you mean the kid that was smashing the guys head against the concrete trying to kill him???

yeah he deserved to die just like the guys that kyle killed,,,

In both cases, we supported self defense.

In both cases, you sided with the violent thugs.

you mean the kid that was smashing the guys head against the concrete trying to kill him???

You.mean the guy who didn't even require a band aid.
yeah he deserved to die just like the guys that kyle killed,,,

Yea the grown man is good with killing the kid as long as he is black.

Forum List

Back