Looks like Hussein Obama forgot he isn't president any longer

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.
This is his real concern:
ObamaTears.jpg

Maybe, but it's true.

Well take away Kookyfornia and see what it looks like. Sadly for you the EC elects POTUS.
Occam's Razor.

The truth you befuddled, jackass

Idiots like you go to sleep at night muttering but Hillary had 3 million....good grief she fucking lost

Look at the OP, Irish. The standard cited is the 'American People'. And the American People voted for Hillary by nearly 3 million votes.

Look and see who's POTUS then stfu

And we had to ignore the will of the American people to do it.

Giving one of his speeches talking down to the American people, and once again talking shit about Trump and America. He forgot that the American people totally rejected his presidency and his incumbent crooked Hillary in 2016.

You mean when about 3 million more people voted for Hillary?

Those American people?

Why don't you remind us, who won the election, dumbass?

Tell us again, who received the most votes from the American people?

^^^^
Another Leftard that can't come to terms with the results of the election.

Notice that you don't actually dispute the fact that Hillary received nearly 3 million more votes from the American people than Trump did.
I dispute the term "American people" and agree that she received nearly 3 million more votes. You can differentiate, right?

Looks like you forgot that Former President Obama has free speech. (and I wouldn't claim a TWO TERM President was "totally rejected"....:71:)

A man who never lost an election....was 'rejected by the American people'?

Um, wow.
A president who oversaw a record number of seats lost in the congress, state legislatures, and governorships. And idiot Democrats use this unpopular divisive anti American failure as the spearhead of their 2018 midterm strategy. Go for it. You will get another 2016 like reaction.

Looks like you forgot that Former President Obama has free speech. (and I wouldn't claim a TWO TERM President was "totally rejected"....:71:)

Um, wow.
You have to excuse trumpanzees....they are not very bright and are apparently getting dumber by the minute.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

'Trumpanzees'. Okay, that's funny.
Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

Hussein?
Why don't you have the balls to call him what you really think white boy rube?
An uppity nixxer?
And where Is he and where are you again?

Those American people?
Yes, were talking about AMERICANS, not Hillary's illegals

And by 'Hillary's Illegals', you mean your imagination, backed by jack shit?

As I'm citing the actual election results...in which nearly 3 million more Americans voted for Hillary.
until there are universal Voter ID laws we will always have doubts about clean fair elections

Last edited:

Um, wow.
You have to excuse trumpanzees....they are not very bright and are apparently getting dumber by the minute.

Again, when your standard is 'the American People', then they made their voices heard.....nearly 3 million more times for Hillary than for Trump.

'Trumpanzees'. Okay, that's funny.
Newsflash...NY and CA have a voice, but do not speak entirely for the American people.

Newsflash......Californians and New Yorkers are Americans.

And the American People voted to elect Hillary by nearly 3 million more votes.

As for Obama, a man who literally never lost an election being 'rejected by the American People'.....you're adorable.

Those American people?

I hear she had apedophile ring inside a pizza parkour.
And what did you for 911 families darlin?
Zero?
The illegals are so much garbage. Even the cons group he formed had to be disbanded cos they couldn't find any.
Such stupidity

Those American people?

LOL That shit is so worn out. Bbbbbuuuttt 3 million!!!!!!!!!
Maybe, but it's true.

Well take away Kookyfornia and see what it looks like. Sadly for you the EC elects POTUS.
Occam's Razor.

Idiots like you go to sleep at night muttering but Hillary had 3 million....good grief she fucking lost
Yes she did...well over one and a half years ago....and yet you still squawk about it. I guess I would also try to deflect and excuse like you, Mal, if I'd voted for the FM in the White House.

Those American people?

As I'm citing the actual election results...in which nearly 3 million more Americans voted for Hillary.
until there is universal Voter ID laws we will always have doubts about clean fair elections

And Yes with 12million illegals with criminal ID probably did vote for Hillary

Maybe, but it's true.

Occam's Razor.

Look at the OP, Irish. The standard cited is the 'American People'. And the American People voted for Hillary by nearly 3 million votes.

Look and see who's POTUS then stfu
And here is Mal again thinking he has the power to tell people here to shut up. Hey darlin', you have no power here.

Those American people?

until there is universal Voter ID laws we will always have doubts about clean fair elections

You are welcome to prove that.

Those American people?

Show me the evidence that 12 million illegals with criminal ID's voted for Hilllary.

You'll find you're citing your imagination. Silly lies that conservatives tell themselves to balm the fact that the American people clearly chose Hillary over Trump....by nearly 3 million votes.

Hussein?
Why don't you have the balls to call him what you really think white boy rube?
An uppity nixxer?
And where Is he and where are you again?
Barry Soltero legally changed his name back to the Muslim name his deadbeat wife beater dad did, during his adult years.

Those American people?

And the number keeps going up and up. First it was 2 million. Then 3 to 5 million. Now its 12 million.

All backed by jack shit.

Those American people?

Yeah....Republicans have a history of cheating.

And the number keeps going up and up. First it was 2 million. Then 3 to 5 million. Now its 12 million.

All backed by jack shit.
They have a lot of fun making stuff up. Then they get all huffy when asked to prove it.

Forum List

Back