Looks like Iran

Microsoft published a report this week that confirmed that Iran was interfering in U.S. elections, particularly in swing states, through highly targeted activity online designed to sway voters in those states.
Microsoft said that Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), a designated terrorist organization, “sent a spear phishing email in June to a high-ranking official on a presidential campaign from the compromised email account of a former senior advisor.”

A 270 page dossier on Vance's vulnerabilities...

That seems like a lot for a running mate...

And are we sure it was Iran, or do we just have the Trump camp's word for it?

It was probably a government hack. By the TRUMP campaign labeling it as from Iran prevents media from leaking.

I would only disagree in that America has been proven to be the world's largest sponsor of state terrorism.

Count America's wars.

Or his Orange Shitness has some piss poor firewalls for his campaign.

It's a real shame you have no love for your country.

If you did you would be upset a foreign power is doing this to any politician regardless of their standing. Even if they did this to harriss I still wouldn't find it amusing because it's a foreign nation messing with us. That goes for anything, had Biden been shot instead of trump I still wouldn't find humor in or try and shit post because at that moment it's no longer about the candidate I don't like.

There is a small chance you might like trump or at least be able to recognize some accomplishments if you would stop being a stoolie for democrats. But you're a contrarian and they trained you to lash out at trump every chance you can with thoughtless closed ended and closed minded statements.

I hope God helps you find what's missing in your life so you can be a happier person.

So you're okay with Iran interfering in US elections.

I don't blame you, really. Your giggling buffoon of a candidate needs all the help she can get.

Interesting that you would make such an assumption. If true, then no one would have bothered to tell Trump his campaign had been hacked, now would they? You clowns are so certainly that EVERYTHING is a BIG conspiracy against your idiot candidate.

Trump INVITED the Russians to hack the Clinton Campaign. "Russia, if you're listening". Russia hacked the DNC that very night, and then Trump campaigned on the emails that they stole. Gleefully. Trump told all Americans to read the stolen emails and said "I love WikiLeaks".

Notice how nobody is campaigning the dirt they stole on JD Vance. That's because Trump is a liar, and a thief, and he welcomed Russian intererence. Democrats don't need to do that to get dirt on Trump. Trump rolls in the mud of lies, deceipt and fraud all of the time.

Or his Orange Shitness has some piss poor firewalls for his campaign.
~~~~~~
It's oddly bizarre that you would choose a quote from Adolf Hitler?
This leads some of us to question your loyalty to America and whether you are truly a citizen.

Forum List

Back