Looks like it will be NEWT as VP

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
How to prevent Hillary from claiming she/Bill were responsible for those wonderful budgets that cut both taxes and spending?

Name the actual person responsible for those budgets as VP... and then ask why the Clintons now take credit for that which they shut the government down to stop in 1995.

Face it, Democrats HATE tax and spending cuts, especially spending cuts. But that's what the "Clinton budgets" produced by Speaker Newt Gingrich had. Now, the Clintons say they were for those budgets. They were not.

As for Christie and the rest of the contenders for VP - yawn. Its either Newt or something much less helpful...

From a standpoint of competence, knowledge, and communication ability, there is NO ONE BETTER than Newt to be Trump's running mate.

But the MSM long ago made Newt into a pariah, and he will add not a single vote to the ticket. Rick Santorum would be a comparable choice: competent, articulate, knowledgeable, but counter-productive.

Kasich is the guy.

But I Love Newt, in spite of his personal shortcomings and generally obnoxious personality.

From a standpoint of competence, knowledge, and communication ability, there is NO ONE BETTER than Newt to be Trump's running mate.

But the MSM long ago made Newt into a pariah, and he will add not a single vote to the ticket. Rick Santorum would be a comparable choice: competent, articulate, knowledgeable, but counter-productive.

Kasich is the guy.

But I Love Newt, in spite of his personal shortcomings and generally obnoxious personality.

Kasich has refused to endorse Trump, even though he signed the pledge to do so.

How then can Kasich become the VP?

• Banned
According to CNN, the candidates being vetted are Newt and Christie. Christie isn't gonna happen...

I think Kasich also. And, sorry to say, for one reason only - the Republicans have never won the presidency without winning Ohio.

Again, how can Trump choose a man who will not endorse him?

Kasich is the guy.

This is true. I think Kasich could help Trump get elected. But, unless Kasich has a change in heart, probably won't happen.

Kasich is the guy.

This is true. I think Kasich could help Trump get elected. But, unless Kasich has a change in heart, probably won't happen.

Trump may as well pick George Will as a VP.

Kasich will never happen

Kasich is the guy.

Yes. The media made him into a pariah. Absolutely.

I wouldn't put it past Trump to select George H. Ross as his running mate.

Kasich is the guy.

Yes. The media made him into a pariah. Absolutely.
And the tards made Christie into a pariah just for touching Barack Obama.

How to prevent Hillary from claiming she/Bill were responsible for those wonderful budgets that cut both taxes and spending?

Name the actual person responsible for those budgets as VP... and then ask why the Clintons now take credit for that which they shut the government down to stop in 1995.

Face it, Democrats HATE tax and spending cuts, especially spending cuts. But that's what the "Clinton budgets" produced by Speaker Newt Gingrich had. Now, the Clintons say they were for those budgets. They were not.

As for Christie and the rest of the contenders for VP - yawn. Its either Newt or something much less helpful...
Yeah, Newt will be a big "help."

Yeah, Newt will be a big "help."
Hey, they have six wives between them. That means they are very popular with women.

trump/gingrich 16 - "when they vow to do something, they really mean it"

Until they vow to not do it, that is.

Dupe.

Trump is less likely to do what he says he will do than any presidential candidate of the 21st century.
I think he was being sarcastic.

I guess you are right. I usually catch that shit.

He's a white supremacist, though....so I forget that he's a wannabe lib.

I have a good excuse when it comes to him.

Forum List

Back