Looks like it will be NEWT as VP

No, this thread is about Trump's VP, which according to CNN is now between Newt and Christie.

I suppose the media made Newt get divorced so many times including the one where his wife was on her death bed. damn media.

I really do not see Hillary winning by claiming Trump and Newt are not good husbands.... the hypocrisy is galactic there.

I think Kasich also. And, sorry to say, for one reason only - the Republicans have never won the presidency without winning Ohio.

Again, how can Trump choose a man who will not endorse him?

It doesn't matter if Trump were to choose him. Kasich would refuse. I'm pretty sure that Gingrich would refuse too.
I think Newt wants the job. Everything I've seen him say suggests so anyway. Why do you think otherwise?

Newt is about the economy of the 1990s. Everyone knows that Bill and Hillary are crooked as hell. The issue of who was responsible for the tax and spending cuts in the 1990s budgets is the issue. Certainly, for Dems to claim they supported tax and spending cuts...

LOL!!!

no lie is ever too grotesque for Democrats...

How to prevent Hillary from claiming she/Bill were responsible for those wonderful budgets that cut both taxes and spending?

Name the actual person responsible for those budgets as VP... and then ask why the Clintons now take credit for that which they shut the government down to stop in 1995.

Face it, Democrats HATE tax and spending cuts, especially spending cuts. But that's what the "Clinton budgets" produced by Speaker Newt Gingrich had. Now, the Clintons say they were for those budgets. They were not.

As for Christie and the rest of the contenders for VP - yawn. Its either Newt or something much less helpful...
Yeah, Newt will be a big "help."
Hey, they have six wives between them. That means they are very popular with women.
that must make Bubba proud...except he likes to cheat.

Has anyone ever seen the video mash-up of Newt pushing his books on the campaign trail in 2012? Funny shit. He wanted to be POTUS like I want fire AIDS.

How to prevent Hillary from claiming she/Bill were responsible for those wonderful budgets that cut both taxes and spending?

Name the actual person responsible for those budgets as VP... and then ask why the Clintons now take credit for that which they shut the government down to stop in 1995.

Face it, Democrats HATE tax and spending cuts, especially spending cuts. But that's what the "Clinton budgets" produced by Speaker Newt Gingrich had. Now, the Clintons say they were for those budgets. They were not.

As for Christie and the rest of the contenders for VP - yawn. Its either Newt or something much less helpful...
Yeah, Newt will be a big "help."
Hey, they have six wives between them. That means they are very popular with women.
And still they wouldn't be caught up to bubba

Senior citizen Donald Trump will choose Newt Gingrich to make himself look youthful and vigorous in comparison.

If a 70 year old picks a 73 year old running mate (Trump/Gingrich), and they somehow manage to win the election, the Speaker of the House (who just might be a Democrat) has a good chance of inheriting the office when they both croak from old age in 2019.

"President Trump was found dead in the Oval Office this morning, slumped over his desk, with a full load in his Depends. He had a death grip on an Apprentice pen made in China which kept repeating 'You're fired! You're fired! You're fired!'"

"Vice President Gingrich was found dead of a stroke in an undisclosed location."

Last edited:
I would not have a problem with Newt....
But his counsel and advice to Trumpy will fall on deaf ears...
Trump would never take it because Trump thinks he knows everything.

Senior citizen Donald Trump will choose Newt Gingrich to make himself look youthful and vigorous in comparison.

You realize that The Donald is like what, only 16 months older than the Hildebeast?

I refer you to:

Of the original 20 candidates, the three oldest candidates are the last three standing.

Of the original 20 candidates, the three most liberal candidates are the last three standing.

Of the original 20 candidates, the three most corrupt are the last three standing.

I think Kasich also. And, sorry to say, for one reason only - the Republicans have never won the presidency without winning Ohio.

It doesn't matter if Trump were to choose him. Kasich would refuse. I'm pretty sure that Gingrich would refuse too.
I think Newt wants the job. Everything I've seen him say suggests so anyway. Why do you think otherwise?

I just have a hard time thinking that he would be foolish enough to associate himself with Trump.

If a 70 year old picks a 73 year old running mate (Trump/Gingrich), and they somehow manage to win the election, the Speaker of the House (who just might be a Democrat) has a good chance of inheriting the office when they both croak from old age in 2019.

"President Trump was found dead in the Oval Office this morning, slumped over his desk, with a full load in his Depends. He had a death grip on an Apprentice pen made in China which kept repeating 'You're fired! You're fired! You're fired!'"

"Vice President Gingrich was found dead of a stroke in an undisclosed location."
That Castro fellah doesn't look really ready, imo. LOL

I just have a hard time thinking that he would be foolish enough to associate himself with Trump.
But what does Newt have to lose? He's already so loathsome and irrelevant that the can't get on sunday talk shows without Trump.

Forum List

Back