Looks like it will be NEWT as VP

trump/gingrich 16 - "when they vow to do something, they really mean it"

Until they vow to not do it, that is.

Dupe.

Trump is less likely to do what he says he will do than any presidential candidate of the 21st century.
I think he was being sarcastic.
Yeah. And really, in 2008, I didn't find Hillary as loathsome as now. There's a shelflife in how long a person's integrity can be around the Washington graft that few can withstand - Reagan, who viewed it as the culmination of a life well lived and JFK, who viewed life as a preciously short gift and didn't need money. Maybe Carter, but he was a short termer.

Newt needs to be removed from the shelf and disposed of in accordance with EPA restrictions.

Dupe.

Trump is less likely to do what he says he will do than any presidential candidate of the 21st century.
seriously? i thought i laid it on thick using the word "vow"...

Yeah....I missed your sarcasm. Happens to me when bigots have a moment of clarity.
You're confusing me with someone else. likely odium.

Dupe.

seriously? i thought i laid it on thick using the word "vow"...

Yeah....I missed your sarcasm. Happens to me when bigots have a moment of clarity.
You're confusing me with someone else. likely odium.

Really?

In that case, please accept my sincere apology. It wouldn't be the first time that I've made such an error. #feelingfoolish

Last edited:
Newt Is super smart.

Newt does not judge Trump - He advises

Newt knows how to work Congress as well as anyone.

Newt knows the system.

Newt can keep trump focused.

rump is less likely to do what he says he will do than any presidential candidate of the 21st century.

You have precisely no evidence to support that.

Bill Clinton campaigned on a middle class tax cut, and then reneged immediately upon being sworn in...

rump is less likely to do what he says he will do than any presidential candidate of the 21st century.

Bill Clinton campaigned on a middle class tax cut, and then reneged immediately upon being sworn in...

Of course. There is no evidence that Trump doesn't maintain consistency with his proposed policies. You have been paying very close attention, I'm sure.

outside of general untrustwothiness and that much of what he proposes wouldnt be legal?

how about all the promises he has made with complete 100% control of the outcome that he didn't follow through on?

Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 years.

Of course. There is no evidence that Trump doesn't maintain consistency with his proposed policies. You have been paying very close attention, I'm sure.

LMAO!!!

And Hillary does???

LOL!!!

Hillary has been on just about every side of every issue...

This is what happens when you humiliate and alienate your party.

Your choices dwindle and thin out pretty quickly.
seriously who would want to hitch their wagon to that crazy train?

even if you're okay with the insanity he's put out so far you could never be sure what was around the corner.

sort of why i find it completely plausible that gingrich will be the vp nominee even though he's washed up. nobody with a future of their own will agree to it

LMAO!!!

And Hillary does???

LOL!!!

Hillary has been on just about every side of every issue...

This thread is about Trump. Is it difficult for you to discuss Trump without trying to pivot toward Hillary?

Gingrich is the TRUMP CARD on the Clintons' claim that 90's economy was all about the Clintons, because it wasn't, it was all about NEWT.

From a standpoint of competence, knowledge, and communication ability, there is NO ONE BETTER than Newt to be Trump's running mate.

But the MSM long ago made Newt into a pariah, and he will add not a single vote to the ticket. Rick Santorum would be a comparable choice: competent, articulate, knowledgeable, but counter-productive.

Kasich is the guy.

But I Love Newt, in spite of his personal shortcomings and generally obnoxious personality.

Yes it was the media who made Gingrich a 'pariah' lol

Resignation
In 1998, Republicans lost five seats in the House—the worst midterm performance in 64 years by a party not holding the presidency. Gingrich, who won his reelection, was held largely responsible for Republican losses in the House. His private polls had given his fellow Republican Congressmen a false impression that pushing the Lewinsky scandal would damage Clinton's popularity and result in the party winning a net total of six to thirty seats in the US House of Representatives in this election.[86] The day after the election, a Republican caucus ready to rebel against him prompted his resignation of the speakership. He also announced his intended and eventual full departure from the House in January 1999.[87] When relinquishing the speakership, Gingrich said he was "not willing to preside over people who are cannibals," and claimed that leaving the House would keep him from overshadowing his successor.[87]

This thread is about Trump. Is it difficult for you to discuss Trump without trying to pivot toward Hillary?

YOU are 100% for Hillary. Hillary has a political record. That record is full of lies, scandals, indictments, suspicious deaths, bankruptcies, and endless favorable treatment to get the witch off the hook.

Trump has no such record. You hence have no basis for BSing here...

From a standpoint of competence, knowledge, and communication ability, there is NO ONE BETTER than Newt to be Trump's running mate.

But the MSM long ago made Newt into a pariah, and he will add not a single vote to the ticket. Rick Santorum would be a comparable choice: competent, articulate, knowledgeable, but counter-productive.

Kasich is the guy.

But I Love Newt, in spite of his personal shortcomings and generally obnoxious personality.

Yes it was the media who made Gingrich a 'pariah' lol

Resignation
In 1998, Republicans lost five seats in the House—the worst midterm performance in 64 years by a party not holding the presidency. Gingrich, who won his reelection, was held largely responsible for Republican losses in the House. His private polls had given his fellow Republican Congressmen a false impression that pushing the Lewinsky scandal would damage Clinton's popularity and result in the party winning a net total of six to thirty seats in the US House of Representatives in this election.[86] The day after the election, a Republican caucus ready to rebel against him prompted his resignation of the speakership. He also announced his intended and eventual full departure from the House in January 1999.[87] When relinquishing the speakership, Gingrich said he was "not willing to preside over people who are cannibals," and claimed that leaving the House would keep him from overshadowing his successor.[87]

No one could have predicted that the feminists and the media and the lefties would be so successful at abandoning their supposed principles and stonewalling reality to the point of turning a Sexual Harassment into an Election PLUS.

That wasn't a failure of Newt's.

YOU are 100% for Hillary. Hillary has a political record. That record is full of lies, scandals, indictments, suspicious deaths, bankruptcies, and endless favorable treatment to get the witch off the hook.

Trump has no such record. You hence have no basis for BSing here...

This thread is about Trump. You should try to discuss Trump.

Kasich is the guy.

Yes. The media made him into a pariah. Absolutely.
I suppose the media made Newt get divorced so many times including the one where his wife was on her death bed. damn media.

Forum List

Back