Looks like it will be NEWT as VP

But what does Newt have to lose? He's already so loathsome and irrelevant that the can't get on sunday talk shows without Trump.

Good point. But on the other hand, what does he have to gain? Gingrich is smart enough to know that Trump cannot win. He's smart enough understand that having nothing to lose is not so compelling as having nothing to gain. If Gingrich says no and concedes that his career in politics is complete then he'll be remembered as an effective past Speaker who even took a run at the White House once or twice but never truly got back into the game. On the other hand, becoming Trump's VP pick will have him remembered as someone who rose for a moment, and spent the rest of his life pathetically failing to regain the limelight, punctuated with a desperate attempt to latch on the to doomed coattails of perhaps the most ridiculous Presidential tickets in history.

Your assumption that Trump cannot win is ill founded.

If he can get enough working class and middle class white dems to flip, he can make it.

Newt will put an epic beating on Hillary's VP during the debates and bitch slap the shit out of Hillary. Newt will slam her to the ground, stomp on her a few times, kick dirt in her face, then slap the shit out of the MSM just for fun.

I can guess your IQ from that rant.

My pinky has a higher IQ than you fool. Its a gift I even speak to you liberals its that difficult dumbing it down for you tards.

But what does Newt have to lose? He's already so loathsome and irrelevant that the can't get on sunday talk shows without Trump.

Good point. But on the other hand, what does he have to gain? Gingrich is smart enough to know that Trump cannot win. He's smart enough understand that having nothing to lose is not so compelling as having nothing to gain. If Gingrich says no and concedes that his career in politics is complete then he'll be remembered as an effective past Speaker who even took a run at the White House once or twice but never truly got back into the game. On the other hand, becoming Trump's VP pick will have him remembered as someone who rose for a moment, and spent the rest of his life pathetically failing to regain the limelight, punctuated with a desperate attempt to latch on the to doomed coattails of perhaps the most ridiculous Presidential tickets in history.

If he can get enough working class and middle class white dems to flip, he can make it.

It's cute that you think so.

Trump will be in charge, not Newt. Trump will be setting policy, not the VP.

Trump will be foaming at the mouth and wiping his tears with this little stubby fingers.

MMm, yeah, that's not going to happen.

He's been a serious business man for decades. He is 70 years old.

He's not going to suddenly change.

YOur panic mongering well effective, is dishonest.

Newt will put an epic beating on Hillary's VP during the debates and bitch slap the shit out of Hillary. Newt will slam her to the ground, stomp on her a few times, kick dirt in her face, then slap the shit out of the MSM just for fun.

I can guess your IQ from that rant.

My pinky has a higher IQ than you fool. Its a gift I even speak to you liberals its that difficult dumbing it down for you tards.

My IQ is 138. See how easy it is to just post it?

It's cute that you think so.

You smugness is the exact opposite of cute.

Trump will be foaming at the mouth and wiping his tears with this little stubby fingers.

Well, you've noticed why Trump most likely cannot master his message to win this .. even against Hillary.

Apparently you didn't get it. I'm saying that Trump will lose.

How to prevent Hillary from claiming she/Bill were responsible for those wonderful budgets that cut both taxes and spending?

Name the actual person responsible for those budgets as VP... and then ask why the Clintons now take credit for that which they shut the government down to stop in 1995.

Face it, Democrats HATE tax and spending cuts, especially spending cuts. But that's what the "Clinton budgets" produced by Speaker Newt Gingrich had. Now, the Clintons say they were for those budgets. They were not.

As for Christie and the rest of the contenders for VP - yawn. Its either Newt or something much less helpful...
Won't happen.

If a 70 year old picks a 73 year old running mate (Trump/Gingrich), and they somehow manage to win the election, the Speaker of the House (who just might be a Democrat) has a good chance of inheriting the office when they both croak from old age in 2019.

"President Trump was found dead in the Oval Office this morning, slumped over his desk, with a full load in his Depends. He had a death grip on an Apprentice pen made in China which kept repeating 'You're fired! You're fired! You're fired!'"

"Vice President Gingrich was found dead of a stroke in an undisclosed location."

YOu people whined about McCain being old. He is still running strong, and what would have been his administration is almost over.

I would not have a problem with Newt....
But his counsel and advice to Trumpy will fall on deaf ears...
Trump would never take it because Trump thinks he knows everything.

Nothing supports that.

Forum List

Back