Looks like it will be NEWT as VP

He's not going to suddenly change.

Well, you've noticed why Trump most likely cannot master his message to win this .. even against Hillary.

There are none so blind as he who will NOT see.

I suppose the media made Newt get divorced so many times including the one where his wife was on her death bed. damn media.

I really do not see Hillary winning by claiming Trump and Newt are not good husbands.... the hypocrisy is galactic there.
so which of the two will attack hillary for bill's infidelity?

Neither.

They might make mention of HIllary's attacking of her husband's victims though.
Don't you find it sad and telling that the candidates we have to chose from are both such reprehensible humans?

Trump will be in charge, not Newt. Trump will be setting policy, not the VP.

Trump will be foaming at the mouth and wiping his tears with this little stubby fingers.

MMm, yeah, that's not going to happen.

He's been a serious business man for decades. He is 70 years old.

YOur panic mongering well effective, is dishonest.

Well, you've noticed why Trump most likely cannot master his message to win this .. even against Hillary.

Nothing in your post makes any sense, and if there is a point in there, I don't see it.

Newt will put an epic beating on Hillary's VP during the debates and bitch slap the shit out of Hillary. Newt will slam her to the ground, stomp on her a few times, kick dirt in her face, then slap the shit out of the MSM just for fun.

I can guess your IQ from that rant.

My pinky has a higher IQ than you fool. Its a gift I even speak to you liberals its that difficult dumbing it down for you tards.

My IQ is 138. See how easy it is to just post it?

I'm north of 160, I don't want to make you feel worse than you already do.

Trump will be in charge, not Newt. Trump will be setting policy, not the VP.

Trump will be foaming at the mouth and wiping his tears with this little stubby fingers.

MMm, yeah, that's not going to happen.

He's been a serious business man for decades. He is 70 years old.

YOur panic mongering well effective, is dishonest.

Apparently you didn't get it. I'm saying that Trump will lose.

What you said was incoherent nonsense.

Your vicious ridicule, while effective, is dishonest.

Do you have anything substantial to add to the conversation, or are you just here to be a child?

Senior citizen Donald Trump will choose Newt Gingrich to make himself look youthful and vigorous in comparison.
LOL. Funny, but disagreed for two primary reasons.

1) I doubt Trump really wants to win. Therefore, he'll pick his own VP. Probably someone radical enough to drive off even more RNC voters.

2) I doubt Newt wants to tie his legacy to a failed campaign much less Donald Trump. It'd be like the old joke about Joe the Bridge Builder.**

**Two men were sitting in a bar. Joe, obviously drunk, says to the other "I've built hundreds of bridges in this state over the past 20 years. People used to call me "Joe the Bridge Builder" but you suck one cock...."

I suppose the media made Newt get divorced so many times including the one where his wife was on her death bed. damn media.

I really do not see Hillary winning by claiming Trump and Newt are not good husbands.... the hypocrisy is galactic there.

Neither.

Don't you find it sad and telling that the candidates we have to chose from are both such reprehensible humans?

I've seen nothing to indicate that Trump is a "reprehensible human being".

From what I hear, those closest to him all like him.

Hell, his ex wife says they are the best of friends.

That is a powerful endorsement.

Neither.

C'mon! Trump has historically high unfavorable. You and I both know that he is egotistical, greedy, dangerously inexperienced, irresponsible and should not be running as a Republican, but as a joke.

If Donald Trump is the best candidate the GOP has to offer, watch for the trap door to open and the Republican Party to fall through the floor.

back to the op ..

Newt? seriously? Should that be the case, its just another example of why Donnie doesn't really want to be POTUS.

wow.

Senior citizen Donald Trump will choose Newt Gingrich to make himself look youthful and vigorous in comparison.
LOL. Funny, but disagreed for two primary reasons.

1) I doubt Trump really wants to win. Therefore, he'll pick his own VP. Probably someone radical enough to drive off even more RNC voters.

2) I doubt Newt wants to tie his legacy to a failed campaign much less Donald Trump. It'd be like the old joke about Joe the Bridge Builder.**

**Two men were sitting in a bar. Joe, obviously drunk, says to the other "I've built hundreds of bridges in this state over the past 20 years. People used to call me "Joe the Bridge Builder" but you suck one cock...."

1. Don't be silly. Trump is playing hard ball to win. YOu don't defeat 16 other contenders unless you are working at something very hard.

2. Your pretense that Trump has no chance is silly.

Neither.

C'mon! Trump has historically high unfavorable. You and I both know that he is egotistical, greedy, dangerously inexperienced, irresponsible and should not be running as a Republican, but as a joke.

If Donald Trump is the best candidate the GOP has to offer, watch for the trap door to open and the Republican Party to fall through the floor.

So, to make sure I understand, you are dropping your claim of him being "reprehensible" and changing the subject to a claim that he is unpopular?

Do you thus admit that your previous claim of "reprehensible" was incorrect?

Or are you just doing that lib hit and run thing, where you keep spewing insults and smears, and when called on it, just slither away?

If there's any truth at all to this Newt rumor , it just further convinces me that Trump is not really interested in the job and this was all one big publicity stunt.

And maybe he made a few bucks on the side.

Neither.

I thought everyone realized that Trump was reprehensible. My assumption was that his supporters viewed reprehensible as a positive trait for a businessman and President. Who decided he was no longer reprehensible?

So, to make sure I understand, you are dropping your claim of him being "reprehensible" and changing the subject to a claim that he is unpopular?

Or are you just doing that lib hit and run thing, where you keep spewing insults and smears, and when called on it, just slither away?

Neither.

Ask the good people of Atlantic City New Jersey whose jobs evaporated because of Trump's business acumen, or lack there of. Ask the people who invested in the USFL who is responsible for the demise of that league. Ask the people of Turnberry, Scotland how Trump invaded their village and ruined their local ecology.

Or, ask POWs who were all insulted by the brash and irresponsible Donald J. Trump. Ask Mexico, ask China, ask women who have born the brunt of Trump's reprehensible insults.

Trump IS reprehensible. He insults the intelligence of each and every responsible, thoughtful American. His chief qualities are best observed from afar on his reality television program, certainly not as Commander-in-Chief.

He displays the worst characteristics of humanity: lack of compassion, empathy and generosity. He is utterly immature, hot headed and absolutely not the level of character required to lead the free world. Reprehensible may be too kind an adjective to describe the louse that Trump actually is. He is better served as a character from a professional wrestling match or a Marvel comic book.

And that's the intellectual level of those who think that he's great and should serve this nation as our President. Children raised without manners or skills in social comportment. Children who seek instant gratification without regard to consequences. Children raised to believe that they themselves are grand humans simply by showing up. Children without accomplishment, Children without discipline. Such are the supporters of their best peer and ally in incompetence, Donald J. Trump.

Last edited:
Newt will put an epic beating on Hillary's VP during the debates and bitch slap the shit out of Hillary. Newt will slam her to the ground, stomp on her a few times, kick dirt in her face, then slap the shit out of the MSM just for fun.

My pinky has a higher IQ than you fool. Its a gift I even speak to you liberals its that difficult dumbing it down for you tards.

You're lying.

One thing is for sure - if it is Trump/Gingrich, no other ticket in US history has ever had such humility, politeness, and tact...

From a standpoint of competence, knowledge, and communication ability, there is NO ONE BETTER than Newt to be Trump's running mate.

But the MSM long ago made Newt into a pariah, and he will add not a single vote to the ticket. Rick Santorum would be a comparable choice: competent, articulate, knowledgeable, but counter-productive.

Kasich is the guy.

But I Love Newt, in spite of his personal shortcomings and generally obnoxious personality.

Yes. The media made him into a pariah. Absolutely.

That's funny! That wife is still alive! See how the media lies?

You're lying.

You mad bro? Sorry if that burst your bubble but you insisted.

Forum List

Back