Looks Like Ivanka Trump Doesn’t Pay Her Interns

In the "I was born yesterday" file section...
You don't get it Moony...when pay begins intern status ends you are now officially an employee...get it?
No, never, not at all..i have no idea of how any concept like that would work..My comment was agreeing with yours and making a sardonic retort to the last line in your statement, but you didn't get it, or you are a spam bot..

I don't think I've ever heard of paying an intern...once they are paid they are employees by definition not interns...
Where do you BOZO's get this crap.

Yeah, NaziCons love free labor.

How else is a kid who wants to be a d.j. or a young girl wanting to work at a law firm going to get their foot in the door?

Yes you would rather them flipping pizzas the rest of their life.

Selling trinkets for Ivanka sounds like at least a minimum wage job.

Ivanka Trump: How to Survive as an Unpaid Intern
She also guides them to breast implants for a richer husband...

I never heard of paying an intern either. When I was in law school I interned st the DA's office as an intern unpaid. When I was in dog grooming school I interned for six months and never got paid.
Do you like dog grooming?
I loved it. I closed a successful law office to be a dog groomer. I closed my shop after my husband died. After so many years dealing with the public, I just hated people too much to continue. I took care of the animals. My husband dealt with the owners. Now I am a consultant to an international law firm. I paint and I write. Anything where I don't have to deal with people.

I never heard of paying an intern either. When I was in law school I interned st the DA's office as an intern unpaid. When I was in dog grooming school I interned for six months and never got paid.
I loved it. I closed a successful law office to be a dog groomer. I closed my shop after my husband died. After so many years dealing with the public, I just hated people too much to continue. I took care of the animals. My husband dealt with the owners. Now I am a consultant to an international law firm. I paint and I write. Anything where I don't have to deal with people.
So you only deal with robots as an international law consultant?

I don't think I've ever heard of paying an intern...once they are paid they are employees by definition not interns...

How else is a kid who wants to be a d.j. or a young girl wanting to work at a law firm going to get their foot in the door?

I guess ...

But for one, did someone force them at gun point to take that intern job?

For two, it's better then being paid $7.25 to protest for a $15 dollar minimum wage job.

Who knows why that want to do it for free,maybe for connections? Networking?

I loved it. I closed a successful law office to be a dog groomer. I closed my shop after my husband died. After so many years dealing with the public, I just hated people too much to continue. I took care of the animals. My husband dealt with the owners. Now I am a consultant to an international law firm. I paint and I write. Anything where I don't have to deal with people
Thanks and good for you...I tried dog grooming for about a year...Actually all I did was wash and watch but it was okay. I hear you about the people...any small businessman or women that deals with the public can say the same thing. Sorry you lost your husband...

I only deal with computers. No one I deal with even knows I exist.

ONCE earlier this year I had to go to Santa Monica to kick someone's ass and I hate that.

I loved it. I closed a successful law office to be a dog groomer. I closed my shop after my husband died. After so many years dealing with the public, I just hated people too much to continue. I took care of the animals. My husband dealt with the owners. Now I am a consultant to an international law firm. I paint and I write. Anything where I don't have to deal with people
Thanks and good for you...I tried dog grooming for about a year...Actually all I did was wash and watch but it was okay. I hear you about the people...any small businessman or women that deals with the public can say the same thing. Sorry you lost your husband...
The groomer I trained with told me I would never be a success and never make any money because I spent too much time cuddling the animals. I told her if I could not cuddle the animals none of it made any sense. There was no point.

Moon...Speaking of robots...did you know people are working on robot poll workers? They are better than humans at the polls because they don't stuff ballots or take sides in any way.

I guess ...

But for one, did someone force them at gun point to take that intern job?

For two, it's better then being paid $7.25 to protest for a $15 dollar minimum wage job.

Who knows why that want to do it for free,maybe for connections? Networking?
Sometimes its the only path to employment in that industry. Radio, television, zoos, marine centers, museums, all hire employees from in house interns.

INTERN: So what's my first lesson?

IVANKA: Well, you already fucked up by not being born to a rich daddy.

Forum List

Back