Looks Like Ivanka Trump Doesn’t Pay Her Interns

Internship was redefined after the financial crash in 2008. It became a new way to squeeze the middle class, and it has become highly criticized and unpopular:

Unpaid Internships: A Priceless Experience? | Magazine | The Harvard Crimson

There is one type of internship that's more beneficial than others

So I guess you could say that Mrs. Kushner is just as callous as her daddy.
You're as full of shit as Pocahontas. No one is forced into it and they learn a valuable trade. Stupidly throwing some links out isn't winning.

57b72be91800002100bcbd48.jpeg

This is rich.

Ivanka Trump, who markets herself as a champion of working women and learned about business by walking her father’s construction sites, apparently does not pay interns at her namesake fashion and jewelry company in New York City, according to a blog post on IvankaTrump.com that also appeared on her official Twitter page on Thursday.

Yes, that actually says #nomoneynoproblems, and comes from the Twitter account of the daughter of self-proclaimed billionaire and Republican nominee for president Donald Trump.

In the post, unpaid intern Quincy Bulin offers tips and includes advice from three of her unpaid colleagues ― all women, two named Mackenzie.

The advice includes finding a part-time job that actually pays, saving money during the school year, setting a budget and socializing cheaply.

Of course, Bulin leaves out the real key to surviving an unpaid internship: having well-off parents. Kids with families that can support them while they take on jobs for nothing are more likely to take on jobs for nothing.

Champion for working women? Really? Doesn't sound like it to me.

Neither does hilldebeast

Internship was redefined after the financial crash in 2008. It became a new way to squeeze the middle class, and it has become highly criticized and unpopular:

Unpaid Internships: A Priceless Experience? | Magazine | The Harvard Crimson

There is one type of internship that's more beneficial than others

So I guess you could say that Mrs. Kushner is just as callous as her daddy.
You're as full of shit as Pocahontas. No one is forced into it and they learn a valuable trade. Stupidly throwing some links out isn't winning.

And stupidly using just your opinion is losing.

It is now considered an act of desperation to take an internship. And the Trumps know that and take advantage of people. That is how Trump has made money. Taking advantage of people, not giving them a fair value

This is rich.

Ivanka Trump, who markets herself as a champion of working women and learned about business by walking her father’s construction sites, apparently does not pay interns at her namesake fashion and jewelry company in New York City, according to a blog post on IvankaTrump.com that also appeared on her official Twitter page on Thursday.

Yes, that actually says #nomoneynoproblems, and comes from the Twitter account of the daughter of self-proclaimed billionaire and Republican nominee for president Donald Trump.

In the post, unpaid intern Quincy Bulin offers tips and includes advice from three of her unpaid colleagues ― all women, two named Mackenzie.

The advice includes finding a part-time job that actually pays, saving money during the school year, setting a budget and socializing cheaply.

Of course, Bulin leaves out the real key to surviving an unpaid internship: having well-off parents. Kids with families that can support them while they take on jobs for nothing are more likely to take on jobs for nothing.

Do you know who else uses unpaid interns?

Your hero, Hillary Clinton, the strong minimum wage supporter.

Do you know what the word "Intern" means dumb dumb?
Edit just for squaw

in·tern
noun
ˈinˌtərn/
  1. 1.
    a student or trainee who works, sometimes without pay, at a trade or occupation in order to gain work experience.
    synonyms: trainee, apprentice,probationer, (summer) student, novice, beginner
    "an intern at a local firm"

Duh ... most interns earn grades who are not paid, and/or need the experience to meet the MQ's for the profession they seek. The Trump's reportedly are multi billionaires, why they need slaves should be disheartening to most Americans.

I wonder how many of Ivanka's "unpaid" interns are black, LGBT, or other minority? I can't help but think they must all be from wealthy white families.

Yeah, NaziCons love free labor.
Nice try sucker it was democrats in the south that loved free labor...and now they love free handouts. Little change there.

You seriously have to go back 200 years to defend the oh so modern Ivanka? And remember, a few founding fathers had "interns" too.

I think they had the right idea with apprenticeships. Experience is far more valuable than a piece of paper

I wonder how many of Ivanka's "unpaid" interns are black, LGBT, or other minority? I can't help but think they must all be from wealthy white families.

So they don't need the money anyway right? What are you so concerned about?

I wonder how many times you can troll the forum today.

When I was going for my degree I had to put I not only had to put in 120 hours for free as an intern, I also had to pay for 3 credit hours for the privilege, and to top that off, there was a class that had to be taken along with it, another 3 credit hours I had to pay. Total pay was for 6 credit hours, total return 0.
Interns work for free. Its part of their education requirements.
Find something legitimate to bitch about. Actually, go to college and discover these things for yourself, your lack of knowledge proves your lack of education.

This is rich.

Richer is when a woman runs on the premise of equal pay yet pays her woman staffers $0.88 on the $1.00 she pays her male staffers. That is exactly what your candidate did and yet again another example of how and why you are full of shit.

Isn't "trolling" against the rules? Please provide proof of trolling - as opposed to just keeping certain threads alive with relevant content. Would you rather I just typed in "Bump"...?

cereal_killer
DanK

Isn't "trolling" against the rules? Please provide proof of trolling - as opposed to just keeping certain threads alive with relevant content. Would you rather I just typed in "Bump"...?

cereal_killer
DanK
That's what you think you do? Keep threads alive with relevant content?

Oh my.

Forum List

Back