Looks like Judges recognize straight-forward discrimination when they see it

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
WTF were the Democrats thinking beyond their usual backwards thinking?

We're supposed to believe Republicans are racist and incompetent, but right out of the gate the Xiden admin. proves to be exactly what they project on others, as usual.

Hey i was told this was just for the blacks

Asians are getting in on this?

Fuck you guys give it back, lol

Wonder where the liberals are to defend this.
They only talk about this amongst themselves in one of their feel good circle jerk sessions.
Among mixed company it is indefensible.
Two wrongs don't make a right. And there is absolutely zero evidence, of any kind, that black farmers somehow have a disadvantage because their skin has a darker pigmentation. Apparently corn and soybeans seem to be racist.

They only talk about this amongst themselves in one of their feel good circle jerk sessions.
Two wrongs don't make a right. And there is absolutely zero evidence, of any kind, that black farmers somehow have a disadvantage because their skin has a darker pigmentation. Apparently corn and soybeans seem to be racist.

Apparently you've never heard of white corn.

You also have to take into account the fact that the reason this bill was considered needed is because of racial discrimination in programs that already exist for the same purpose.

Creating a new program specifically for minority farmers, was a way around the Discrimination in other programs. it would have been easier just to fire all the directors of those other programs pass laws reforming their activities.

Apparently you've never heard of white corn.
WHAT????
RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I refused to tell the government my race during the census. I thought, there is no good way for the government to use this information, and lots of bad ways.

Forum List

Back