Looks like Macron takes it.

Riots across France last nite after Macron win. well....looks like people everywhere have had it with Dominion voting machines and vote fraud.

Yea I’m sure you live in a black neighborhood, right?

We have all colors of people in my neighborhood. Next door neighbor is Chinese, three doors down is a black family. Heck, we even have a mixed race family in our neighborhood. I can only imagine what that would do to your poor little mind.

We have all colors of people in my neighborhood. Next door neighbor is Chinese, three doors down is a black family. Heck, we even have a mixed race family in our neighborhood. I can only imagine what that would do to your poor little mind.
LOL. Ooooh, Chinese people! And one black family!

Thanks for proving my point, you wouldn’t live anywhere near majority black neighborhood and you know it.

Paris is overrun by Africans and Muslims now. Police don’t even dare go in their neighborhoods. But hey, “diversity”!

LOL. Ooooh, Chinese people! And one black family!

Thanks for proving my point, you wouldn’t live anywhere near majority black neighborhood and you know it.

Paris is overrun by Africans and Muslims now. Police don’t even dare go in their neighborhoods. But hey, “diversity”!

More than one, that is just the closest one. I did not bother to count them as unlike you I am not afraid of people that look differently than I do. One of the benefits of growing up overseas and then 20 years in the Marine Corps, I am not bothered by people different than me.

More than one, that is just the closest one. I did not bother to count them as unlike you I am not afraid of people that look differently than I do. One of the benefits of growing up overseas and then 20 years in the Marine Corps, I am not bothered by people different than me.
Yea I’m sure the African immigrants in Paris are the same as middle class black families and blacks that serve in the military. Because you know, they’re all the same. :cuckoo:

Yea I’m sure the African immigrants in Paris are the same as middle class black families and blacks that serve in the military. Because you know, they’re all the same. :cuckoo:

One more time....One of the benefits of growing up overseas and then 20 years in the Marine Corps, I am not bothered by people different than me.

You will never convince me that I should fear someone based upon their skin color.

One more time....One of the benefits of growing up overseas and then 20 years in the Marine Corps, I am not bothered by people different than me.

You will never convince me that I should fear someone based upon their skin color.
It’s not “just their skin color”. They are third world Africans, to include being Muslim. A completely different culture that is openly hostile to Western culture.

People like you are insanely stupid. Just because you served with some rational blacks, that makes it okay to import millions of third world African Muslims.

I have no idea whet you are trying to say
Look at the aging elite in both parties..............white nationalists.

White nationalism:

Yet House Majority PAC — which is closely aligned with Speaker Nancy Pelosi — delivered an unexpected blow last week to Salinas’ campaign. In a newly drawn district that’s more than 20 percent Latino, the House Democrats’ flagship super PAC chose to intervene in the primary and plow $1 million into television ads on behalf of a white, first-time candidate.
‘A slap in the face’: House Dems’ super PAC sparks Latino backlash

Look at the aging elite in both parties..............white nationalists.
And you want to replace them with non-whites

among other things thats racism

its bad enough that the democrst party is run by clueless progressives

now libs want to remake the party based on nothing but skin color

thats not smart

And you want to replace them with non-whites

among other things thats racism

its bad enough that the democrst party is run by clueless progressives

now libs want to remake the party based on nothing but skin color

thats not smart
Where did I say anything about replacing anyone with non whites?

France's Macron beats Le Pen to win second term - projections​

Not unexpected.
Yeah, we know where he takes it.

Forum List

Back