Looks like Pelosi is gonna have to ask another dem to resign

Pubs do it also, neither Party has a lock on being scummy that way.

"Kihuen’s campaign manager was informed that Samantha had felt “uncomfortable” around the candidate, but when he broached the issue with Kihuen, the candidate denied any impropriety."

Pubs do it also, neither Party has a lock on being scummy that way.

"Kihuen’s campaign manager was informed that Samantha had felt “uncomfortable” around the candidate, but when he broached the issue with Kihuen, the candidate denied any impropriety."
Right now it's about 10 Ds to 1R. I'm good with those odds!

This one's someone they've proudly touted as a new young 'Rising Star' in the Party. But I'd say he's more like a falling star now.

She Says She Quit Her Campaign Job After He Harassed Her. Now He’s In Congress.

Last year, a 25-year-old woman left her job on Democratic Rep. Ruben Kihuen’s campaign because of what she says were repeated, unwanted propositions for dates and sex. Responding to these allegations, the chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said Kihuen should resign. Kihuen said on Friday, “I sincerely apologize for anything that I may have said or done that made her feel uncomfortable.”

A woman who worked as the finance director for a promising Nevada Democrat is alleging that he repeatedly harassed and made sexual advances toward her during his 2016 congressional campaign — and like many young people on campaigns all over the country, she did not know what to do with her complaint and didn’t feel comfortable bringing it to the campaign’s leadership.

Samantha, whose last name BuzzFeed News is withholding at her request, began working for Rep. Ruben Kihuen early in his campaign to unseat Republican Rep. Cresent Hardy in December 2015 and quit by April 2016. Starting in February of that year, Samantha, who was 25 at the time, said Kihuen, who was then 35 and still competing in the primary race, propositioned her for dates and sex despite her repeated rejections. On two occasions, she says he touched her thighs without consent...

She Says She Quit Her Campaign Job After He Harassed Her. Now He’s In Congress.
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Where is the proof ?? She needs to bring proof in the accusations. The same standard should apply to any case. There must be proof.

Where is the proof ?? She needs to bring proof in the accusations. The same standard should apply to any case. There must be proof.

Well, he kinda did acknowledge it. The next step will likely be resignation or removal.

Well, he kinda did acknowledge it. The next step will likely be resignation or removal.
. Yes, if he acknowledged it as correct, then that is proof that something took place. It's ashamed that the lady lost or quit her job over the situation. Yes, he needs to go if caused her that kind of anguish in life.

. Yes, if he acknowledged it as correct, then that is proof that something took place. It's ashamed that the lady lost or quit her job over the situation. Yes, he needs to go if caused her that kind of anguish in life.

I agree.

The whole Trump Family is in trouble. Kushner is next up for getting indicted. You heard it here, don’t forget.
Bannon, Sessions, Junior and the biggest fish Trump are scared out of their minds because they know how guilty they are and Flynn is throwing them all under the bus as we speak.

We’ll see who has the last laugh.

The whole Trump Family is in trouble. Kushner is next up for getting indicted. You heard it here, don’t forget.
Bannon, Sessions, Junior and the biggest fish Trump are scared out of their minds because they know how guilty they are and Flynn is throwing them all under the bus as we speak.

We’ll see who has the last laugh.

What's the crime?

Wearing white after Labor Day?
Or maybe it's more serious, did they say "all lives matter?"

Hey Dims, clean your own house before you start worrying about people like Moore.

Pelosi calls on Democratic congressman to resign amid sexual misconduct report

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi said on Friday that Nevada Rep. Ruben Kihuen should resign after a report of a sexual misconduct.

see also

Congressman accused of sexual harassment by ex-staffer

A woman has come forward to accuse Congressman Ruben Kihuen...

Pelosi issued a statement after a woman told BuzzFeed that the Democratic congressman harassed her and made sexual advances during his 2016 congressional campaign.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/02/pelos...sman-to-resign-amid-sexual-misconduct-report/

Hey Dims, clean your own house before you start worrying about people like Moore.

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi said on Friday that Nevada Rep. Ruben Kihuen should resign after a report of a sexual misconduct.

see also

Pelosi issued a statement after a woman told BuzzFeed that the Democratic congressman harassed her and made sexual advances during his 2016 congressional campaign.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/02/pelos...sman-to-resign-amid-sexual-misconduct-report/

Good for Pelosi. What I'd like to know is which congress men/women voted for the slush fund to pay off accusers.

see also

Good for Pelosi. What I'd like to know is which congress men/women voted for the slush fund to pay off accusers.
Some I heard, paid for it out of their personally allowed budgets. Probably hoping to hide it further.

see also

Some I heard, paid for it out of their personally allowed budgets. Probably hoping to hide it further.

Our tax dollars hard at work...LOL.

see also

Our tax dollars hard at work...LOL.
It's sickening.

Forum List

Back