Looks like Pres Obama made the Israeli's re-think/postpone their illegal settlements

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Prolly won't last long knowing Bibi

Israel postpones approval of new settlement construction amid spat with U.S.

Jerusalem’s Municipal Planning and Construction Committee had been scheduled to finalize construction plans for some 492 new homes in Jewish neighborhoods in East Jerusalem, despite a resolution approved Friday by the United Nations Security Council that views the settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as having “no legal validity” and as a barrier to achieving peace with the Palestinians.

The resolution, which was approved by 14 votes to 0, passed because the United States, in a break with long-standing policy, decided to abstain instead of using its veto power.

Thank you Pres Obama :salute:

:mm:

Last edited:
Israel has a right to those settlements. Israel just has to make it until Jan 20th. If obama hasn't started any shooting wars by then, Israel will be okay.

Agreed, cut funding the cesspool Useless Nations

Sen. Ted Cruz:

President Obama, Secretary Kerry, Ambassador Power, and their colleagues should remember that the United States Congress reconvenes on January 3rd, and under the Constitution we control the taxpayer funds they would use for their anti-Israel initiatives.

The 115th Congress must stop the current administration’s vicious attack on our great ally Israel, and address the major priorities of the incoming administration.

^ A1PAC puppets.
puppet_smiley.gif
You people :eusa_doh:

Sen. Ted Cruz:

President Obama, Secretary Kerry, Ambassador Power, and their colleagues should remember that the United States Congress reconvenes on January 3rd, and under the Constitution we control the taxpayer funds they would use for their anti-Israel initiatives.

The 115th Congress must stop the current administration’s vicious attack on our great ally Israel, and address the major priorities of the incoming administration.
Illegal alien Lyin' Ted Cruz, who still hasn't explained why his father helped assassinate JFK and who has an ugly wife, has no right to comment on U.S. foreign policy.

Sen. Ted Cruz:

Illegal alien Lyin' Ted Cruz, who still hasn't explained why his father helped assassinate JFK and who has an ugly wife, has no right to comment on U.S. foreign policy.

You're annoying...in fact really annoying, old coot. Cruz is a US senator he has every right to comment on policy, ya freaking dope

January 21st....they'll rethink again :banana:
The world is against Israel dumbass....the end is near unless Israel learns its place. Hopefully you ziotards take flights to Israel and join them in the battle LOL
^ that

I'm not necessarily anti- israel but I am anti- rw gov't (Bibi)
Did you just watch Kerry's speech? Dude was dropping Truth bombs everywhere.

Yeah OK Jew hater....yawn

Weird how Odium and all these other rubes were so united during the campaign.

Sen. Ted Cruz:

You're annoying...in fact really annoying, old coot. Cruz is a US senator he has every right to comment on policy, ya freaking dope
I don't think so. And the President-elect agrees with me.

Loons like Old Coot and The Nazi Odium are clueless as to what is happening in the entire ME....loons. It's Booooooosh and the Joooooooos!!!!!!!!!

Sen. Ted Cruz:

Ironic post is ironic you tub 'o lard you

http://i.imgur.com/CoWtPqQ.mp4

The world is against Israel dumbass....the end is near unless Israel learns its place. Hopefully you ziotards take flights to Israel and join them in the battle LOL
^ that

its their rw gov't run by Bibi you fat slob

You're welcome

^ that

I know I know TRUTH and FACTS 2 things ziotard anti Americans are allergic to.

Loons like Old Coot and The Nazi Odium are clueless as to what is happening in the entire ME....loons. It's Booooooosh and the Joooooooos!!!!!!!!!
When does your flight leave bitch? Off you go....back to your country you are loyal to...israhell. Sure they could use some fresh blood to murder little kids and pregnant women.