Looks like the Kraken may have it's day

The Kraken cometh.
7Ky8.gif

LET'S GO!

It's a poorly kept secret that raffensperger has come into a lot of money (in the form of real estate) in the last few years... maybe a rich aunt died?

It's similar to a story about a bartender, fired for stealing her co-worker's tips and a credit score of 430, now worth several million dollars... on a salary of $174K/yr.

It's a poorly kept secret that raffensperger has come into a lot of money (in the form of real estate) in the last few years... maybe a rich aunt died?

It's similar to a story about a bartender, fired for stealing her co-worker's tips and a credit score of 430, now worth several million dollars... on a salary of $174K/yr.
Sounds like WEF money buying congressmen etc.

You believe whatever the msm/CIA tells you.

Anyone who believes 2020 was clean and pure is dumb as dirt, or simply lying.
You believe whatever MAGA propagandists tell you.

You still haven't proven shit about 2020. And these people disagree with you:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

You believe whatever MAGA propagandists tell you.

You still haven't proven shit about 2020. And these people disagree with you:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.
I am maga. I believe what I tell me.

I saw the election stolen with my own eyes. I saw the vote counts all stop just like I saw Muslims celebrating 911 on rooftops.
1700998991735.png

Last edited:
MSM simp says what?
Beats me. I haven't read MSM since you posted. I figured you would catch me up on whatever was missed in the mainstream media. Somebody else was touting X last night also. Turned out the X article was linked to The Washington Post.

Forum List

Back