Looks like the real people in power have given the media the green light to go after Biden

Nope, I think you are correct. We live in a capitalistic country so you are probably right. But not the Illuminati thing.

I was using Illuminati as a cliche for those in power.

There are globalists from all of these industries. Look at Bill Gates, for example.

He pushes for plant based meat and the elimination of beef, and then becomes the largest owner of farm land in the USA.

The math is not tough on that one.

Wow! You may be right.

Hakeem/Mooooochelle ticket?
What makes him dangerous is he talks the fine points and of course nothing will be solved as we constantly see. African Americans genuflect to their politicians in this era. They could at least tell if they were given the run around in the past even if they voted for it and comedy TV shows would make some fun of it in characters.

Interesting that at the same time they seem to be taking aim at Biden, they are putting Hakeem Jeffries on prime time shows. Has the DNC decided that Jeffries is their man in 24?
I've noticed their new found interest in Jeffries and they may work him into the mix, but after the 2020 BLM/Antifa shitshow, I don't think it will fly.

I am using “Illuminati” as a generic term for those who run things,

The country is run by the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, Media, Banks, and Big Tech.

When I say, “Illuminati”, that is what I mean.

You know what a metaphor is?

Those industries suck each other off and give money to lobbyists who give money to Congress to pass bills favorable to those industries.

They are done with Biden, and now they are going to burn him.

Explain to me who you say runs the country.

I've never thought of the Illuminati in that way, but you could be correct!!
Thanks for that!

Gad, you retards really believe this shit, don't you? The media is some all-powerful entity that is out to get you.

If you feel they don't do the right thing, you think they are out to get you. They do the right thing and you feel they have an ulterior motive. As the other poster wrote - maybe they are just reporting the news.

Your leaders really have done a number on you, haven't they? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

You fool…..CNN IS LAUGHING AT BIDENS LIES.

Call out CNN. I didnt do it.

Call CNN a right wing MAGA network. Go ahead.

They were making fun of Bidens lies and laughing at his lying ass.

I think it might be like when LBJ announced he wouldn't seek a second term. He did finish his term but VP Hubert Humphrey became the nominee. I think it'll go that way but Newsom will step in and challenge VP Kamala. Just pure speculation on my part.

Xiden’s lost the Cuomo News Network…he’ll be losing control of the cult soon enough

I think it might be like when LBJ announced he wouldn't seek a second term. He did finish his term but VP Hubert Humphrey became the nominee. I think it'll go that way but Newsom will step in and challenge VP Kamala. Just pure speculation on my part.
Could be, but I don't know how crazy the DNC is about Camelips.

You fool…..CNN IS LAUGHING AT BIDENS LIES.

Call out CNN. I didnt do it.

Call CNN a right wing MAGA network. Go ahead.

They were making fun of Bidens lies and laughing at his lying ass.
If they didn't you retards would claim they are in Biden's pocket. If they did, there are some nefarious activities underfoot!!

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

Forum List

Back