Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

And how Flynn fired his shitty lawyers Covington Burling (who told Flynn just to plead guilty to everything and hope for mercy from the system....which was the worst advice ever) and brought on board someone who fought the DOJ for a living and that made all the difference.
And that firm has a major partner by the name of ERIC HOLDER, who was Obama's right hand man at removing Flynn. Thier advice was not in Flynn's interests.
Flynn was fired by Trump and arrested by Trumps FBI/DoJ and prosecuted over the past three years by directors appointed by Trump. What were you saying about Obama and Holder again?
Interesting that the information was provided by Oabama's FBI and his deep state plants. Now that info has been exposed as a lie and fraud. ITs so bad they had to MANUFACTURE the lies. Guess who is no longer employed in Trumps FBI and DOJ? These people are looking at very long prison sentences.. IF they find this was indeed a Coup D'e Tat they need to swing from gallows.
That statement was straight out of your asshole. How do I know? Because it smells like shit. I dont care if the “information came from Obama“... if new Trump people have been in charge for the past 3 YEARS then they are big boys and they can assess for themselves... not that there Is any legitimacy to your claim. I just like to show how idiotic your logic is even if what you were saying is true.

what’s different about NOW you may ask... well I appreciate the question. Well it’s campaign season with an election around the corner. Let’s just assume that Flynn covered for Trump by lying about talking sanctions with Russia and now it is Trumps time to either pardon or get his lackies to clear Flynn... I know I know totally crazy theory isnt it... or is it???
you've got being a little bitch down pat.. Now lets look at the facts recently exposed.

1. Obama ordered and orchestrated the Coup D'e Tat. From the very beginning he was the one who opened the investigation into Flynn and three others. The FBI, NSA, and DOJ were complicit.

2. We now know the FBI found no "negative information" on Flynn and was about to close the case when Strozk was ordered to manufacture a crime that would support their narrative.

3. The Dossier, bought and paid for by Clinton was nothing more than hersay and Russian propognada. Not even Steel would stand behind it veracity and he wrote it. Now we know that it was the SOLE item used in the FISA warrants and the fraud commited on the court as it was never verified or verifiable and the FBI knew it was a lie before the first FISA warrant was asked for.

4. The Mueller investigation also knew, the day that he was seated, that all the pretexts for his job had been shown falsified and that no collusion existed, ever! There was no reason for the Mueller office of Special Counsel and they were 100% aware of it.

The whole thing was a lie and an attempt to unseat a duly elected president, A Coup D'e Tat... Another 2,600 pages is coming out this next week and from what I am hearing there will be nowhere for Pelosie, Schiff, Nadler, Or Schumaer to hide. The whole thing is now unraveling right in front of your eyes and they must be held accountable or it will happen again..

And how Flynn fired his shitty lawyers Covington Burling (who told Flynn just to plead guilty to everything and hope for mercy from the system....which was the worst advice ever) and brought on board someone who fought the DOJ for a living and that made all the difference.
And that firm has a major partner by the name of ERIC HOLDER, who was Obama's right hand man at removing Flynn. Thier advice was not in Flynn's interests.
Flynn was fired by Trump and arrested by Trumps FBI/DoJ and prosecuted over the past three years by directors appointed by Trump. What were you saying about Obama and Holder again?
Interesting that the information was provided by Oabama's FBI and his deep state plants. Now that info has been exposed as a lie and fraud. ITs so bad they had to MANUFACTURE the lies. Guess who is no longer employed in Trumps FBI and DOJ? These people are looking at very long prison sentences.. IF they find this was indeed a Coup D'e Tat they need to swing from gallows.
That statement was straight out of your asshole. How do I know? Because it smells like shit. I dont care if the “information came from Obama“... if new Trump people have been in charge for the past 3 YEARS then they are big boys and they can assess for themselves... not that there Is any legitimacy to your claim. I just like to show how idiotic your logic is even if what you were saying is true.

what’s different about NOW you may ask... well I appreciate the question. Well it’s campaign season with an election around the corner. Let’s just assume that Flynn covered for Trump by lying about talking sanctions with Russia and now it is Trumps time to either pardon or get his lackies to clear Flynn... I know I know totally crazy theory isnt it... or is it???
you've got being a little bitch down pat.. Now lets look at the facts recently exposed.

1. Obama ordered and orchestrated the Coup D'e Tat. From the very beginning he was the one who opened the investigation into Flynn and three others. The FBI, NSA, and DOJ were complicit.

2. We now know the FBI found no "negative information" on Flynn and was about to close the case when Strozk was ordered to manufacture a crime that would support their narrative.

3. The Dossier, bought and paid for by Clinton was nothing more than hersay and Russian propognada. Not even Steel would stand behind it veracity and he wrote it. Now we know that it was the SOLE item used in the FISA warrants and the fraud commited on the court as it was never verified or verifiable and the FBI knew it was a lie before the first FISA warrant was asked for.

4. The Mueller investigation also knew, the day that he was seated, that all the pretexts for his job had been shown falsified and that no collusion existed, ever! There was no reason for the Mueller office of Special Counsel and they were 100% aware of it.

The whole thing was a lie and an attempt to unseat a duly elected president, A Coup D'e Tat... Another 2,600 pages is coming out this next week and from what I am hearing there will be nowhere for Pelosie, Schiff, Nadler, Or Schumaer to hide. The whole thing is now unraveling right in front of your eyes and they must be held accountable or it will happen again..
You are close to being ignored.

I'll save you a seat by the stage.

This is where your narrative falls apart. Flynn wasn’t under any of that pressure at the time
of the interview when he LIED. If the FBI used that lie to try and extract more information from him in a way that fell
outside the law then the FBI should be held to account. That’s a separate issue and it does not exonerate Flynn for the crime he committed. Keep trying to muddy the water by conflating the two issues though. You’re totally fooling us all!
The FBI has been held to account. That's why the prosecutor in the Flynn case threw in the towel and the case against Flynn has been dropped. It's been nice chatting.
the prosecutor in the Flynn case quit in rebellion of the action, then that cleared Barr's guys to withdraw the prosecution against Flynn, right after he quit.

much like the prosecutors over the Roger Stone case quit, the day Barr's guys came in and changed the recommended sentence under the guidelines to a ''cushy'' lower sentence for the president's ''friend''.

dirty is, as dirty does

crooked is, as crooked does....

I can't comprehend how even you guys don't see this.....?
"Van Grack has long informed Sullivan that the government’s so-called "Brady" obligations, referring to prosecutors' duty to turn over exculpatory materials to defendants, have been met. In an October 2019 filing, Van Grack denied governmental misconduct and assured the court that the government “has complied, and will continue to comply, with its discovery and disclosure obligations, including those imposed pursuant to Brady and the Court’s Standing Order.”

"What Van Grack didn’t inform the court about – and didn’t provide to Flynn – was the newly unsealed January 4, 2017 "Closing Communication" from the FBI Washington Field Office, which recommended the FBI close its investigation of Flynn, as its exhaustive search through government databases “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts."

So WTF? Grack suddenly denied exculpatory materials to Flynn? Why? Seriously, can anyone here answer that question?
Grack believed that he had no obligation to give these as Flynn accepted a plea agreement. This was in erorr as the court ordered "all relevant exculpatory evidence" handed over, which they to this day did not until it was redacted and released by Barr. Grack violated the courts order in no uncertain terms and Sullivan is very upset at this point. I fully expect Sullivan to throw out the whole case as criminal misconduct by the state. I hope he takes off a few heads when he does it and forwards them for prosecution themselves for framing Flynn.

They may ignore me now but they soon wont have a choice as its going to be front and center. I'm waiting for Obama and a few others to flee the country as that will be the indicator of where Durham is in his investigation.

They may ignore me now but they soon wont have a choice as its going to be front and center. I'm waiting for Obama and a few others to flee the country as that will be the indicator of where Durham is in his investigation.
You honestly believe anyone still pretending any of this Russia or fbi shit is real and valid will ever see anything to make them believe they are not the emotional victim?

That would mean ORANGE MAN SET IP and I believe they will die, before ever admitting they were wrong.

You honestly believe anyone still pretending any of this Russia or fbi shit is real and valid will ever see anything to make them believe they are not the emotional victim?

That would mean ORANGE MAN SET IP and I believe they will die, before ever admitting they were wrong.

It might be different this time, since Trump was personally deeply attacked by the people from the previous administration. He has made some strong statements about them being dirty people in the last week, I think he isn't going to let them go so easily this time.

Yeah, you have been shown chapter and verse how the FBI lied, and crea
You’re point went off on your own little tangent and wasn’t relevant to the fact that lawyers are not arbitures of truth, especially defense lawyers. They defend their clients and used loopholes in the law and negotiation to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients. Pointing at what Flynn’s lawyers did proves nothing. The fact remains that Flynn is a liar and nothing can change that... you can’t win this argument. Sorry. Keep scrambling though. I’m having fun watching
Oooh...how ominous! You are watching. I'm sure you are because you seemingly do nothing but argue this issue all day every day with little to no success.

Well, moron, I never said that lawyers were arbiters of truth (though ipso facto the truth was certainly on the side of Michael Flynn as the government tried to railroad him and their case abruptly failed).

But you must claim this since the case against Flynn utterly collapsed under the weight of it's own lies and fraud and like a little rat you have to scurry around for cover now.
Your remark about Johnny Cochran still remains hopelessly dumb and pointless. Yeah, lawyers like Cochran
can use appeals to prejudice as a demogogue in front of an OJ friendly jury. But nothing like went on in federal court.

I said that Flynn got himself a decent experienced lawyer that knew how DOJ prosecutors use the might
of the US government to extract capitulation from defendants like Flynn, who lost everything battling
against Comey and his crooked FBI investigation and couldn't afford to have Comey turn on
his son so he agreed to Comey's lies.

You can stamp your little feet and call Flynn a liar all you like but the case against him flamed out
and he has been exonerated and now the ball is in his court as frauds like James Comey and Adam Schiff
are now on the defensive as new documents come to light exposing them as the liars that they are.

You are just a little voice crying in the wilderness of the epic corruption of the anti Trump forces of
darkness.
Whoa, that was a nice little rant there... did I hit a trigger? Calm down man.

You can pretend that there was some great revelation but this was a political game played by Barr and not an utter collapse of the case as you try and claim. Flynn lied to the FBI. That’s a crime. He admitted to it. A judge did not dismiss the case,Trumps lackey who now runs the DOJ is trying to sweep it under the rug. The lead prosecutor For the DOJ even resigned over the political decision to drop it. It’s an embarrassment.

dance around and pretend like he is vindicated but you are only acting like a fool.

The lead prosecutor For the DOJ even resigned over the political decision to drop it. It’s an embarrassment.

Yeah, a politicized prosecutor withdrew moments before the DOJ dropped the case. Yawn.
Why do you say he was a politicized prosecutor. Another weak baseless claim your pulling out of your ass?!

Why do you say he was a politicized prosecutor.

Because he was.
When I ask “why” that’s a call for proof. “Because I said so” means nothing

Ah, the duplicitous Mr. Brandon Van Grack. Mueller investigation team alumnus, Flynn prosecutor, liar.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, the presiding judge in the government’s case against Gen. Michael Flynn, issued a standing order in February 2018 which lead prosecutor Brandon Van Grack was obligated to comply with. (It can be viewed here.) I am not a lawyer, but it seems to me such an order would be standard in any legal proceeding. The document states that, pursuant to Brady v. Maryland (and its progeny), the government has a continuing obligation to produce:

All evidence in the government’s possession that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.
Known only to police investigators and not to the prosecutor and that the individual prosecutor has a duty to learn of any favorable evidence known to others acting on the government’s behalf . . . , including the police.
Holding that the duty to disclose exculpatory evidence applies even when there has been no request by the accused.
Applies to inculpatory, as well as exculpatory, evidence.
Where doubt exists as to the usefulness of the evidence to the defendant, the government must resolve all such doubts in favor of full disclosure.
If the government has identified any information which is favorable to the defendant but which the government believes not to be material, the government shall submit such information to the Court for in camera review.
In repeated filings, Van Grack has maintained that he’s fulfilled his obligations. In an October 2019 filing, in response to Flynn attorney Sidney Powell’s request for Brady materials, he stated that the government “has complied, and will continue to comply, with its discovery and disclosure obligations, including those imposed pursuant to Brady and the Court’s Standing Order.” He denied that they had “affirmatively suppressed evidence.”

Punchline at the link...…..he was lying.
The punchline IS the link “redstate” what a joke. So you think the deliberations between FBI members regarding strategy and procedure of how to run the case constitute relevant and mandatory materials for disclosure?! Are you shitting me?!

I think the exculpatory evidence Van Grack withheld, for YEARS, was relevant.

So we now know that the Justice Department was withholding a January 4, 2017 document entitled “Closing Communication” from the FBI Washington Field Office. That document declared that an investigation “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts.” In what universe would that not be :favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment”? Moreover, it would be key impeachment evidence in examining investigators or other witnesses. As a criminal defense attorney for 30 years, I would have viewed the material above as a windfall of evidence favorable to my client.

On January fourth, after they had the transcript of Flynn's call, for a fucking week, they said,
the investigation “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts.” .

No need for an interview.
Internal memos amongst the investigators are not relevant documents for a court case. Are you really being serious?! This is a joke right?

the crap that you all ingest and spew is unbelievable

Internal memos amongst the investigators are not relevant documents for a court case.

Jonathan Turley disagrees.

Are you really being serious?!

Yes, the prosecutorial misconduct is deadly serious.
Oh shit John Turley disagrees?! Well that settles it then!!! Haha

Well that settles it then!!!

Yes, between his legal experience and yours...…..
I could waste my time finding a dozen other legal experts who would take the opposite POV as Turley, but what’s the point?

I'm sure you have lots of legal experts who'd say withholding exculpatory evidence is fine.
Withholding exculpatory evidence is not fine. What you’re pointing to is not exculpatory evidence

What planet do you live on again? Cause it sure ain't this one.
I’m right here man. You got a point to make?

Yeah, you live on bizarro planet where up is down, and facts, aren't.
that’s all fine and dandy but do you have a point to make regarding this discussion. If you think I’m so crazy then show where anything I said was incorrect

You have been shown multiple times. You have decided to ignore reality. That's on you.
No I have not... you just repeat empty insults like you’re doing right now. Sounds like you’re out of substance or you can’t respond to my points. Weak

Yeah, you have been shown chapter and verse how the agents stipulated that flynn didn't lie to them, then they perjured themselves by falsifying the 302's, then they lied to the judge claiming all Brady material had been turned over.

All of this has been shown to you and your response is to put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and screech out lalala.

Good luck with that.
The stipulation as you call it wasn’t about whether Flynn lies it was about Whether he should be charged with perjury. Flynn did lie. There’s no denying that. He fully admitted it in court. Internal documents with recommendations of how to proceed with the case are not material evidence. You are pointing to nonesense. So instead of flinging back empty insults try refuting the points I just made.
1. The opinion of select agents are irrelevant. Cops and lawyers debate strategy in cases all the time, that’s SOP.
2. Internal documents are not evidence required to be turned over for the court.

Probably just shouldn’t lie to the FBI then. It’s not that hard
Worked for Hillary Clinton. Sally Yates lies under oath. User Clip: Yates LIES under oath
You don't mind lies at all. You lie yourself all the time. You back liars. Why you hold a grudge against Michael Flynn is a mystery except your tiny brain is fixated on it.
Easy - Can it be said that Flynn was a piece within the Domino structure in which they wanted to set up in a precise order, otherwise in hopes that the rest would fall, thus eventually getting to Trump their ultimate prize if pushed Flynn hard enough in the line up ???
Yes that could be said. Just like how the street guys are used to get the mob boss. If Trump was dirty then that would definitely be a tactic that would be considered. Is that kind of a tactic illegal/unethical?
Both if the ultimate target was innocent, and the ploy was purely political.
The ultimate target as you insist on calling it was just handed the keys tot he most powerful job in the world while being illegally Supported by a foreign government and was constantly lying to the American people about having contacts with that foreign government. Had Trump been honest and upfront about the Russian contacts and things went down the same way then I’d totally agree with you... but it was the lying, both with Trump and Flynn that warrants suspicion and investigation.

This is where your narrative falls apart. Flynn wasn’t under any of that pressure at the time
of the interview when he LIED. If the FBI used that lie to try and extract more information from him in a way that fell
outside the law then the FBI should be held to account. That’s a separate issue and it does not exonerate Flynn for the crime he committed. Keep trying to muddy the water by conflating the two issues though. You’re totally fooling us all!
The FBI has been held to account. That's why the prosecutor in the Flynn case threw in the towel and the case against Flynn has been dropped. It's been nice chatting.
the prosecutor in the Flynn case quit in rebellion of the action, then that cleared Barr's guys to withdraw the prosecution against Flynn, right after he quit.

much like the prosecutors over the Roger Stone case quit, the day Barr's guys came in and changed the recommended sentence under the guidelines to a ''cushy'' lower sentence for the president's ''friend''.

dirty is, as dirty does

"Van Grack has long informed Sullivan that the government’s so-called "Brady" obligations, referring to prosecutors' duty to turn over exculpatory materials to defendants, have been met. In an October 2019 filing, Van Grack denied governmental misconduct and assured the court that the government “has complied, and will continue to comply, with its discovery and disclosure obligations, including those imposed pursuant to Brady and the Court’s Standing Order.”

"What Van Grack didn’t inform the court about – and didn’t provide to Flynn – was the newly unsealed January 4, 2017 "Closing Communication" from the FBI Washington Field Office, which recommended the FBI close its investigation of Flynn, as its exhaustive search through government databases “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts."

So WTF? Grack suddenly denied exculpatory materials to Flynn? Why? Seriously, can anyone here answer that question?
internal memos are not exculpatory evidence... that’s such a load of crap
Yes they are. They are discovery.
Discovery doesn’t apply to internal documents between law enforcement, that’s just a silly implication. Should meeting notes from the prosecution where they discuss trial strategy also be released to the defendants?! Is that how you think our legal system is supposed to work?

I’m just gonna stop at your first retarded point before I waste time reading more and ask for any evidence that Obama orchestrated a coup... let’s see what you got

dirty is, as dirty does

internal memos are not exculpatory evidence... that’s such a load of crap
Yes they are. They are discovery.
Discovery doesn’t apply to internal documents between law enforcement, that’s just a silly implication. Should meeting notes from the prosecution where they discuss trial strategy also be released to the defendants?! Is that how you think our legal system is supposed to work?
Dude this is you in a sense, to be dramatic, overlooking a felony because you are after a jaywalker you told to cross the street there.

Like I said, the leeway you alliw ONLY YOUR SIDE shows the depths of your immense level of ninja bullshit.

I’m just gonna stop at your first retarded point before I waste time reading more and ask for any evidence that Obama orchestrated a coup... let’s see what you got
What good would it do? You've got set walls to shield you from honesty.

dirty is, as dirty does

Grack believed that he had no obligation to give these as Flynn accepted a plea agreement. This was in erorr as the court ordered "all relevant exculpatory evidence" handed over, which they to this day did not until it was redacted and released by Barr. Grack violated the courts order in no uncertain terms and Sullivan is very upset at this point. I fully expect Sullivan to throw out the whole case as criminal misconduct by the state. I hope he takes off a few heads when he does it and forwards them for prosecution themselves for framing Flynn.

Couldn't say if sufficient evidence exists that will stand up in court, but I would say that the applicable lawyers should at the least lose their license to practice law. Can they do that at the federal level? It might be a state by state issue, and the blue states won't do that; looks bad don't you know for the party.

But the whole mess stinks to high heaven. To me, this is worse than Watergate, which of course was an actual crime but a victimless one. No one was hurt and damaged in any way by Watergate except for the tarnished reputations on those involved. But this time, the reputations of some of our most trusted institutions have been severely damaged, and it will be quite some time before that trust is restored. Which BTW Mr Wray is not doing so well at.

Sorry I had to peek and see what other stupid you were spewing. You 2nd point is not even worth a response. Point number 3 that the dossier was the SOLE item used to get FISA warrants is just plain wrong. I know why. Your phrasing “bought and paid for” that’s been regurgitated at nauseaby Hannity and the right wing institution. Youve been fed a bunch of horse crap. Here is actual testimony, not Empty talking points,that prove your claim wrong...

“We started the investigations without the dossier. We were proceeding with the investigations before we ever received that information,” McCabe told CNN. “Was the dossier material important to the [FISA] package? Of course, it was. As was every fact included in that package. Was it the majority of what was in the package? Absolutely not.”

dirty is, as dirty does

Internal memos Are not exculpatory evidence. Prove me wrong

dirty is, as dirty does

Couldn't say if sufficient evidence exists that will stand up in court, but I would say that the applicable lawyers should at the least lose their license to practice law. Can they do that at the federal level? It might be a state by state issue, and the blue states won't do that; looks bad don't you know for the party.

But the whole mess stinks to high heaven. To me, this is worse than Watergate, which of course was an actual crime but a victimless one. No one was hurt and damaged in any way by Watergate except for the tarnished reputations on those involved. But this time, the reputations of some of our most trusted institutions have been severely damaged, and it will be quite some time before that trust is restored. Which BTW Mr Wray is not doing so well at.
You’re right about on thing... trust is broken. When we have a POTUS and a NSA lying to the public and lying to FBI agents in the course of an investigation we have a big problem.

L:OL! Incredible gall and nerve! You are like the kid who is angry at this mother for "spying" and catching him stealing cake.

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.
That's a strange interpretation of what they say.

No where does it say "get him to lie".

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

You mean other than where it says directly "get him to lie"?

dirty is, as dirty does

You’re right about on thing... trust is broken. When we have a POTUS and a NSA lying to the public and lying to FBI agents in the course of an investigation we have a big problem.

Then maybe the Democrats should not have a run a non-stop serial liar, and had a person that instigated a lack of trust for 8 years.

L:OL! Incredible gall and nerve! You are like the kid who is angry at this mother for "spying" and catching him stealing cake.
That’s a great analogy except you’re the one going after mama for spying, right? It kinda fits your gripe perfectly. Nice one

Forum List

Back