Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.
That's a strange interpretation of what they say.

No where does it say "get him to lie".

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

You mean other than where it says directly "get him to lie"?
You don’t get somebody to lie. They choose to do it. There’s nothing wrong with investigators asking questions that leave that choice on the table. Flynn made the choice to lie. Yet you all are trying to excuse it. Pathetic

This is where your narrative falls apart. Flynn wasn’t under any of that pressure at the time
of the interview when he LIED. If the FBI used that lie to try and extract more information from him in a way that fell
outside the law then the FBI should be held to account. That’s a separate issue and it does not exonerate Flynn for the crime he committed. Keep trying to muddy the water by conflating the two issues though. You’re totally fooling us all!
The FBI has been held to account. That's why the prosecutor in the Flynn case threw in the towel and the case against Flynn has been dropped. It's been nice chatting.
the prosecutor in the Flynn case quit in rebellion of the action, then that cleared Barr's guys to withdraw the prosecution against Flynn, right after he quit.

much like the prosecutors over the Roger Stone case quit, the day Barr's guys came in and changed the recommended sentence under the guidelines to a ''cushy'' lower sentence for the president's ''friend''.

dirty is, as dirty does

crooked is, as crooked does....

I can't comprehend how even you guys don't see this.....?
"Van Grack has long informed Sullivan that the government’s so-called "Brady" obligations, referring to prosecutors' duty to turn over exculpatory materials to defendants, have been met. In an October 2019 filing, Van Grack denied governmental misconduct and assured the court that the government “has complied, and will continue to comply, with its discovery and disclosure obligations, including those imposed pursuant to Brady and the Court’s Standing Order.”

"What Van Grack didn’t inform the court about – and didn’t provide to Flynn – was the newly unsealed January 4, 2017 "Closing Communication" from the FBI Washington Field Office, which recommended the FBI close its investigation of Flynn, as its exhaustive search through government databases “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts."

So WTF? Grack suddenly denied exculpatory materials to Flynn? Why? Seriously, can anyone here answer that question?
Grack believed that he had no obligation to give these as Flynn accepted a plea agreement. This was in erorr as the court ordered "all relevant exculpatory evidence" handed over, which they to this day did not until it was redacted and released by Barr. Grack violated the courts order in no uncertain terms and Sullivan is very upset at this point. I fully expect Sullivan to throw out the whole case as criminal misconduct by the state. I hope he takes off a few heads when he does it and forwards them for prosecution themselves for framing Flynn.

Couldn't say if sufficient evidence exists that will stand up in court, but I would say that the applicable lawyers should at the least lose their license to practice law. Can they do that at the federal level? It might be a state by state issue, and the blue states won't do that; looks bad don't you know for the party.

But the whole mess stinks to high heaven. To me, this is worse than Watergate, which of course was an actual crime but a victimless one. No one was hurt and damaged in any way by Watergate except for the tarnished reputations on those involved. But this time, the reputations of some of our most trusted institutions have been severely damaged, and it will be quite some time before that trust is restored. Which BTW Mr Wray is not doing so well at.
You’re right about on thing... trust is broken. When we have a POTUS and a NSA lying to the public and lying to FBI agents in the course of an investigation we have a big problem.

Then maybe the Democrats should not have a run a non-stop serial liar, and had a person that instigated a lack of trust for 8 years.
I don’t see how that’s relevant at all. Are you making the point that since you didn’t trust Obama it’s a free pass for republicans to lie without consequence?

That’s a great analogy except you’re the one going after mama for spying, right? It kinda fits your gripe perfectly. Nice one
No, fool. YOU were the one whining that our president has broken trust with the people when it was Obama and his underlings who set traps to ensnare Michael Flynn so they could take down Trump.

Once more you prove yourself incapable of understanding the simplest of concepts and analogies.

That’s a great analogy except you’re the one going after mama for spying, right? It kinda fits your gripe perfectly. Nice one
No, fool. YOU were the one whining that our president has broken trust with the people when it was Obama and his underlings who set traps to ensnare Michael Flynn so they could take down Trump.

Once more you prove yourself incapable of understanding the simplest of concepts and analogies.
Asking questions is not setting traps. Flynn lied on his own free will

Top FBI officials discussed the possibility of prosecuting retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians as agents planned how to conduct their interview of the Trump national security adviser, newly unsealed notes.

I wonder if Flynn will even be pardon at all by Trump?

This is where your narrative falls apart. Flynn wasn’t under any of that pressure at the time
of the interview when he LIED. If the FBI used that lie to try and extract more information from him in a way that fell
outside the law then the FBI should be held to account. That’s a separate issue and it does not exonerate Flynn for the crime he committed. Keep trying to muddy the water by conflating the two issues though. You’re totally fooling us all!
The FBI has been held to account. That's why the prosecutor in the Flynn case threw in the towel and the case against Flynn has been dropped. It's been nice chatting.
the prosecutor in the Flynn case quit in rebellion of the action, then that cleared Barr's guys to withdraw the prosecution against Flynn, right after he quit.

much like the prosecutors over the Roger Stone case quit, the day Barr's guys came in and changed the recommended sentence under the guidelines to a ''cushy'' lower sentence for the president's ''friend''.

dirty is, as dirty does

"Van Grack has long informed Sullivan that the government’s so-called "Brady" obligations, referring to prosecutors' duty to turn over exculpatory materials to defendants, have been met. In an October 2019 filing, Van Grack denied governmental misconduct and assured the court that the government “has complied, and will continue to comply, with its discovery and disclosure obligations, including those imposed pursuant to Brady and the Court’s Standing Order.”

"What Van Grack didn’t inform the court about – and didn’t provide to Flynn – was the newly unsealed January 4, 2017 "Closing Communication" from the FBI Washington Field Office, which recommended the FBI close its investigation of Flynn, as its exhaustive search through government databases “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts."

So WTF? Grack suddenly denied exculpatory materials to Flynn? Why? Seriously, can anyone here answer that question?
Grack believed that he had no obligation to give these as Flynn accepted a plea agreement. This was in erorr as the court ordered "all relevant exculpatory evidence" handed over, which they to this day did not until it was redacted and released by Barr. Grack violated the courts order in no uncertain terms and Sullivan is very upset at this point. I fully expect Sullivan to throw out the whole case as criminal misconduct by the state. I hope he takes off a few heads when he does it and forwards them for prosecution themselves for framing Flynn.

Couldn't say if sufficient evidence exists that will stand up in court, but I would say that the applicable lawyers should at the least lose their license to practice law. Can they do that at the federal level? It might be a state by state issue, and the blue states won't do that; looks bad don't you know for the party.

But the whole mess stinks to high heaven. To me, this is worse than Watergate, which of course was an actual crime but a victimless one. No one was hurt and damaged in any way by Watergate except for the tarnished reputations on those involved. But this time, the reputations of some of our most trusted institutions have been severely damaged, and it will be quite some time before that trust is restored. Which BTW Mr Wray is not doing so well at.
You’re right about on thing... trust is broken. When we have a POTUS and a NSA lying to the public and lying to FBI agents in the course of an investigation we have a big problem.

Then maybe the Democrats should not have a run a non-stop serial liar, and had a person that instigated a lack of trust for 8 years.
I don’t see how that’s relevant at all. Are you making the point that since you didn’t trust Obama it’s a free pass for republicans to lie without consequence?
Yet your hate for Trump is absent and motive, unbiased and pure.

That's some funny shit.

Asking questions is not setting traps.
That's wishful bull shit! Perjury trap - Wikipedia
The principle is well known...to everyone but you.

Flynn lied on his own free will
The FBI was perfectly aware they were entrapping Flynn and had to be careful about it.

You don’t get somebody to lie. They choose to do it. There’s nothing wrong with investigators asking questions that leave that choice on the table. Flynn made the choice to lie. Yet you all are trying to excuse it. Pathetic
The "choice" given to defendants by strong arming prosecutors and investigators may not be one made
with free will but by coercion. Republicans demand interviews with FBI's Priestap, Pientka after bombshell Michael Flynn revelations

You consistently act as though defendants always have a free choice whether to lie or not.
Either you are stupid, because you've been told otherwise over and over again, or you are completely dishonest and unethical.

Which is it? Stupid? Or a liar?

Last edited:

The insurance policy spoken about early on is also very damning coupled with the perponderence of evidence compiling and adding up in order to see the bigger picture more clearly. Stay tuned.

Trump absolutely has broken trust with the American people, the guy can’t be honest to save his life. I don’t know why you think pointing at anything Obama makes a relevant point. Obama’s actions don’t excuse or justify anything trump does. He’s responsible for his own shit. This whole “set up narrative“ is baseless BS as I’ve shown... you haven’t been able to refute anything

The FBI was perfectly aware they were entrapping Flynn and had to be careful about it.
Ok so per your link this is what you are whining about?

“A perjury trap is a form of prosecutorial strategy, which is sometimes claimed to be prosecutorial misconduct in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify, typically before a grand jury, with the intent of coercing the witness into perjury (intentional deceit under oath). Courts on state and federal levels almost never recognize such as inappropriate, doing so would in essence, condone perjury.”

Trump absolutely has broken trust with the American people, the guy can’t be honest to save his life. I don’t know why you think pointing at anything Obama makes a relevant point. Obama’s actions don’t excuse or justify anything trump does. He’s responsible for his own shit
Is Trump lying under duress ?? If you were attacked as often as him by the left who lies all the time, maybe fighting fire with fire is at hand.. lol

You go Trump, and just keep'em guessing, whining, lying, and worrying themselves into a state of delirium... LOL Wait he's doing that already.

dirty is, as dirty does

Internal memos Are not exculpatory evidence. Prove me wrong
They are when they show a concerted effort To take out a Duly elected president or show prosecutorial misconduct.

Last edited:

“A perjury trap is a form of prosecutorial strategy, which is sometimes claimed to be prosecutorial misconduct in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify, typically before a grand jury, with the intent of coercing the witness into perjury (intentional deceit under oath). Courts on state and federal levels almost never recognize such as inappropriate, doing so would in essence, condone perjury.”
If you could just shut the media's mouth, and stop the leaks, the case may have stood, but the get Trump threats by the media in their gotcha now bullcrap (revealing methods and traps), just keeps backfiring and backfiring. Any day now.. rotflmbo.

The "choice" given to defendants by strong arming prosecutors and investigators may not be one made
with free will but by coercion. Republicans demand interviews with FBI's Priestap, Pientka after bombshell Michael Flynn revelations

You consistently act as though defendants always have a free choice whether to lie or not.
Either you are stupid, because you've been told otherwise over and over again, or you are completely dishonest and unethical.

Which is it? Stupid? Or a liar?
I’m not talking about every defendant always. I’m talking about Flynn in this specific situation. Damn man, you are pulling every trick out of the hat to try and land a point. Just be honest, it isnt that hard.

Trump absolutely has broken trust with the American people, the guy can’t be honest to save his life. I don’t know why you think pointing at anything Obama makes a relevant point. Obama’s actions don’t excuse or justify anything trump does. He’s responsible for his own shit
Is Trump lying under duress ?? If you were attacked as often as him by the left who lies all the time, maybe fighting fire with fire is at hand.. lol

You go Trump, and just keep'em guessing, whining, lying, and worrying themselves into a state of delirium... LOL Wait he's doing that already.
Maybe fight Fire with Fire is at hand?! Ok at least you’re being honest about his lying. I guess since others lie about Trump then it’s ok for him to lie as POTUS to the world. That’s for straightening that out

dirty is, as dirty does

Internal memos Are not exculpatory evidence. Prove me wrong
They are when they show a concerted effort To take out a Duly elected president or show prosecutorial misconduct.
More empty talking points... boring

If you could just shut the media's mouth, and stop the leaks, the case may have stood, but the get Trump threats by the media in their gotcha now bullcrap (revealing methods and traps), just keeps backfiring and backfiring. Any day now.. rotflmbo.
The media have always been dishonest turfs. It’s not that hard to stay out of that vortex. Either way, our leaders should rise above, not stoop down to their level or in Trumps case... go below. It’s an embarrassment

seems funny to me that the left is all upset that flynn gave pence the wrong info and is called a "lair"

yet
"Jan. 24, 2017: FBI Director Comey sends two FBI agents, including Peter Strzok, to visit Flynn at the White House and strike up a conversation about Russia. Flynn is not told he’s under investigation. He reportedly tells the agents he did not ask Russia to hold back on retaliating for Obama administration sanctions."

and

the fbi gave comey "the wrong info" and it's no big deal.
"Spring 2018: There are reports that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn told Comey they didn’t think Flynn had lied. But Comey publicly says that was not his understanding. "

Forum List

Back