Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

if the media says the same stuff that im sayIng then that stuff is accurate. The media is mixed bag of accurate, hyperbolic and dishonest reporting.
I just read and realized how delusional and self congratulatory your comment is/was. It verges on satire but I
don't think you are clever or self aware enough for that.
I don’t lie or spread propaganda. I don’t parrot what blowhards on CNN or FOx or MSNBC say. If I say something it is because that is my honest assessment. If things I say align with stuff that is said on TV then that’s probably because we are both making the same observations. Not because I’m a mindless drone repeating talking points like you idiots like to imply.

That’s a great analogy except you’re the one going after mama for spying, right? It kinda fits your gripe perfectly. Nice one
No, fool. YOU were the one whining that our president has broken trust with the people when it was Obama and his underlings who set traps to ensnare Michael Flynn so they could take down Trump.

Once more you prove yourself incapable of understanding the simplest of concepts and analogies.
Trump absolutely has broken trust with the American people, the guy can’t be honest to save his life. I don’t know why you think pointing at anything Obama makes a relevant point. Obama’s actions don’t excuse or justify anything trump does. He’s responsible for his own shit
Is Trump lying under duress ?? If you were attacked as often as him by the left who lies all the time, maybe fighting fire with fire is at hand.. lol

You go Trump, and just keep'em guessing, whining, lying, and worrying themselves into a state of delirium... LOL Wait he's doing that already.
Maybe fight Fire with Fire is at hand?! Ok at least you’re being honest about his lying. I guess since others lie about Trump then it’s ok for him to lie as POTUS to the world. That’s for straightening that out
Didn't say he was lying, but just pointing out the hypocrisy on the left who thinks it's ok to lie, but hate it when they "think" someone is lying to them.
Ok great the “Left” is bad. Now that we got that pointless proclaimation out of the way can we move on? I personally don’t think that people who are in power should lie and get a way with it. It should be called out. So maybe I’m it on the Left. I don’t know, I don’t care. I’m just tired of being compared to an ambiguous group

And how Flynn fired his shitty lawyers Covington Burling (who told Flynn just to plead guilty to everything and hope for mercy from the system....which was the worst advice ever) and brought on board someone who fought the DOJ for a living and that made all the difference.
And that firm has a major partner by the name of ERIC HOLDER, who was Obama's right hand man at removing Flynn. Thier advice was not in Flynn's interests.
Flynn was fired by Trump and arrested by Trumps FBI/DoJ and prosecuted over the past three years by directors appointed by Trump. What were you saying about Obama and Holder again?
Interesting that the information was provided by Oabama's FBI and his deep state plants. Now that info has been exposed as a lie and fraud. ITs so bad they had to MANUFACTURE the lies. Guess who is no longer employed in Trumps FBI and DOJ? These people are looking at very long prison sentences.. IF they find this was indeed a Coup D'e Tat they need to swing from gallows.
That statement was straight out of your asshole. How do I know? Because it smells like shit. I dont care if the “information came from Obama“... if new Trump people have been in charge for the past 3 YEARS then they are big boys and they can assess for themselves... not that there Is any legitimacy to your claim. I just like to show how idiotic your logic is even if what you were saying is true.

what’s different about NOW you may ask... well I appreciate the question. Well it’s campaign season with an election around the corner. Let’s just assume that Flynn covered for Trump by lying about talking sanctions with Russia and now it is Trumps time to either pardon or get his lackies to clear Flynn... I know I know totally crazy theory isnt it... or is it???
you've got being a little bitch down pat.. Now lets look at the facts recently exposed.

1. Obama ordered and orchestrated the Coup D'e Tat. From the very beginning he was the one who opened the investigation into Flynn and three others. The FBI, NSA, and DOJ were complicit.

2. We now know the FBI found no "negative information" on Flynn and was about to close the case when Strozk was ordered to manufacture a crime that would support their narrative.

3. The Dossier, bought and paid for by Clinton was nothing more than hersay and Russian propognada. Not even Steel would stand behind it veracity and he wrote it. Now we know that it was the SOLE item used in the FISA warrants and the fraud commited on the court as it was never verified or verifiable and the FBI knew it was a lie before the first FISA warrant was asked for.

4. The Mueller investigation also knew, the day that he was seated, that all the pretexts for his job had been shown falsified and that no collusion existed, ever! There was no reason for the Mueller office of Special Counsel and they were 100% aware of it.

The whole thing was a lie and an attempt to unseat a duly elected president, A Coup D'e Tat... Another 2,600 pages is coming out this next week and from what I am hearing there will be nowhere for Pelosie, Schiff, Nadler, Or Schumaer to hide. The whole thing is now unraveling right in front of your eyes and they must be held accountable or it will happen again..
You are close to being ignored.

I'll save you a seat by the stage.
They may ignore me now but they soon wont have a choice as its going to be front and center. I'm waiting for Obama and a few others to flee the country as that will be the indicator of where Durham is in his investigation.

Wow, another 30 years of "Lock Her Up" and a new 30 years of "Lock Him Up". That's about the only thing your "Party of the Rump" has going for you. But we know it's a deflection so you believe we won't look at the real things. Sorry, but that ship sailed.

Asking questions is not setting traps.
That's wishful bull shit! Perjury trap - Wikipedia
The principle is well known...to everyone but you.

Flynn lied on his own free will
The FBI was perfectly aware they were entrapping Flynn and had to be careful about it.
Ok so per your link this is what you are whining about?

“A perjury trap is a form of prosecutorial strategy, which is sometimes claimed to be prosecutorial misconduct in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify, typically before a grand jury, with the intent of coercing the witness into perjury (intentional deceit under oath). Courts on state and federal levels almost never recognize such as inappropriate, doing so would in essence, condone perjury.”
That makes bo sense

The FBI was perfectly aware they were entrapping Flynn and had to be careful about it.

“A perjury trap is a form of prosecutorial strategy, which is sometimes claimed to be prosecutorial misconduct in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify, typically before a grand jury, with the intent of coercing the witness into perjury (intentional deceit under oath). Courts on state and federal levels almost never recognize such as inappropriate, doing so would in essence, condone perjury.”
If you could just shut the media's mouth, and stop the leaks, the case may have stood, but the get Trump threats by the media in their gotcha now bullcrap (revealing methods and traps), just keeps backfiring and backfiring. Any day now.. rotflmbo.
The media have always been dishonest turfs. It’s not that hard to stay out of that vortex. Either way, our leaders should rise above, not stoop down to their level or in Trumps case... go below. It’s an embarrassment
Really? One would not know you thought the media was dishonest because your posts parrot what they say about Trump. The fact that Trump holds then to account IS rising above their distortions and lies.
if the media says the same stuff that im sayIng then that stuff is accurate. The media is mixed bag of accurate, hyperbolic and dishonest reporting.
The leftist shit 'bag' media says the same things you do. The same shit bag media that follows liars like Hillary, Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi and any other TDS politician and that parrots them. You parrot THOSE bags of shit.
I don’t parrot shit, I call it like I see it... I can’t help it if trump and his puppets call everything a lie.
No one called 'everything a lie' that is an irresponsible blanket statement. The same kind of statement the lamestream media makes and you're here squawking out the same shit.
Yes I agree not everything is anything. So why are you wasting time trying to say I’m parroting lies from the media? How about you just stick the the things I say and refute what you can if you can
I have already refuted what you posted. You keep parroting the same media talking points. There was a concerted effort to get rid of Flynn. The FBI did not use protocol when interviewing Flynn, they told him he did not need a lawyer, they pretended it was just a chat, did not offer his Miranda rights and memos have surfaced they were trying to get him to lie about information they already had. Also Obama was in on it. Now, you say none of that is a big deal but given everything that the Democrats have tried, it fits right in with with their conspiracy to unseat Trump. You had a US Representative (Adam Schiff) reading what he purported to be a transcript of Trump's Ukraine call and outright lying about what was said. You had Shumer and Pelosi declaring that Trump was 'unfit'......Also Obama fired Flynn for coming down hard on radical Muslims. What was he doing wanting to be 'in the loop' in the FBI's 'Razor' scheme? Flynn did noting wrong and was representing the new administration and to powerful Democrats that was enough to set him up. The FBI had no cause to investigate him they just wanted him out of the way.
Dude you lie in your first sentence. They told him he could bring a lawyer. That’s a fact, stop acting like they tricked him, stop lying! Flynn said in court that the FBI did not trap him and he knew the consequences of lying. Jesus Christ. Stop spreading fake shit! Flynn lied by choice not by force. He has a history of it. The FBI tried and leverage that lie to get as much info as they could. You may think they pushed to hard... that’s fine, we can have that debate. But come back to fucking earth.
Well "Dude" you're lying, "Comey also says officials told Flynn the interview would be faster without one." I posted this a while back in this thread and apparently you conveniently forgot it. You did not tell the whole truth you just spewed half-assed leftist media talking-point propaganda with no regard at all to the facts at the time.

"In court documents filed Thursday, the Justice Department said that after reviewing newly disclosed information and other materials, it agreed with Flynn’s lawyers that his interview with the FBI should never have taken place. His contacts with the Russian ambassador were “entirely appropriate” and the interview “conducted without any legitimate investigative basis,” the department said. "

"Flynn in his filing claimed that “I never would have pled guilty” if his first set of lawyers had told him that FBI agents wrote that he had a “sure demeanor” and “did not give any indication of deception” in a report they prepared after questioning him about the nature of his conversations with then-Ambassador Sergey Kislyak."

"Instead, Flynn said that “I tried to ‘accept responsibility’ by admitting to offenses I understood the government I love and trusted said I committed.”

You are dead wrong, the facts do not support what you claim. Flynn committed no crime in talking to Kysliak. Exculpatory evidence was withheld at his trial. It was a set up pure and simple. Those in the FBI responsible for this egregious act should be held responsible for a miscarriage of justice. How is anyone supposed to trust the FBI again?

Last edited:
And how Flynn fired his shitty lawyers Covington Burling (who told Flynn just to plead guilty to everything and hope for mercy from the system....which was the worst advice ever) and brought on board someone who fought the DOJ for a living and that made all the difference.
And that firm has a major partner by the name of ERIC HOLDER, who was Obama's right hand man at removing Flynn. Thier advice was not in Flynn's interests.
Flynn was fired by Trump and arrested by Trumps FBI/DoJ and prosecuted over the past three years by directors appointed by Trump. What were you saying about Obama and Holder again?
Interesting that the information was provided by Oabama's FBI and his deep state plants. Now that info has been exposed as a lie and fraud. ITs so bad they had to MANUFACTURE the lies. Guess who is no longer employed in Trumps FBI and DOJ? These people are looking at very long prison sentences.. IF they find this was indeed a Coup D'e Tat they need to swing from gallows.
That statement was straight out of your asshole. How do I know? Because it smells like shit. I dont care if the “information came from Obama“... if new Trump people have been in charge for the past 3 YEARS then they are big boys and they can assess for themselves... not that there Is any legitimacy to your claim. I just like to show how idiotic your logic is even if what you were saying is true.

what’s different about NOW you may ask... well I appreciate the question. Well it’s campaign season with an election around the corner. Let’s just assume that Flynn covered for Trump by lying about talking sanctions with Russia and now it is Trumps time to either pardon or get his lackies to clear Flynn... I know I know totally crazy theory isnt it... or is it???
you've got being a little bitch down pat.. Now lets look at the facts recently exposed.

1. Obama ordered and orchestrated the Coup D'e Tat. From the very beginning he was the one who opened the investigation into Flynn and three others. The FBI, NSA, and DOJ were complicit.

2. We now know the FBI found no "negative information" on Flynn and was about to close the case when Strozk was ordered to manufacture a crime that would support their narrative.

3. The Dossier, bought and paid for by Clinton was nothing more than hersay and Russian propognada. Not even Steel would stand behind it veracity and he wrote it. Now we know that it was the SOLE item used in the FISA warrants and the fraud commited on the court as it was never verified or verifiable and the FBI knew it was a lie before the first FISA warrant was asked for.

4. The Mueller investigation also knew, the day that he was seated, that all the pretexts for his job had been shown falsified and that no collusion existed, ever! There was no reason for the Mueller office of Special Counsel and they were 100% aware of it.

The whole thing was a lie and an attempt to unseat a duly elected president, A Coup D'e Tat... Another 2,600 pages is coming out this next week and from what I am hearing there will be nowhere for Pelosie, Schiff, Nadler, Or Schumaer to hide. The whole thing is now unraveling right in front of your eyes and they must be held accountable or it will happen again..

They may ignore me now but they soon wont have a choice as its going to be front and center. I'm waiting for Obama and a few others to flee the country as that will be the indicator of where Durham is in his investigation.

Wow, another 30 years of "Lock Her Up" and a new 30 years of "Lock Him Up". That's about the only thing your "Party of the Rump" has going for you. But we know it's a deflection so you believe we won't look at the real things. Sorry, but that ship sailed.
Go stare at your rump.

That’s a great analogy except you’re the one going after mama for spying, right? It kinda fits your gripe perfectly. Nice one
No, fool. YOU were the one whining that our president has broken trust with the people when it was Obama and his underlings who set traps to ensnare Michael Flynn so they could take down Trump.

Once more you prove yourself incapable of understanding the simplest of concepts and analogies.
Trump absolutely has broken trust with the American people, the guy can’t be honest to save his life. I don’t know why you think pointing at anything Obama makes a relevant point. Obama’s actions don’t excuse or justify anything trump does. He’s responsible for his own shit
Is Trump lying under duress ?? If you were attacked as often as him by the left who lies all the time, maybe fighting fire with fire is at hand.. lol

You go Trump, and just keep'em guessing, whining, lying, and worrying themselves into a state of delirium... LOL Wait he's doing that already.
Maybe fight Fire with Fire is at hand?! Ok at least you’re being honest about his lying. I guess since others lie about Trump then it’s ok for him to lie as POTUS to the world. That’s for straightening that out
Didn't say he was lying, but just pointing out the hypocrisy on the left who thinks it's ok to lie, but hate it when they "think" someone is lying to them.
Ok great the “Left” is bad. Now that we got that pointless proclaimation out of the way can we move on? I personally don’t think that people who are in power should lie and get a way with it. It should be called out. So maybe I’m it on the Left. I don’t know, I don’t care. I’m just tired of being compared to an ambiguous group
Do you believe Adam Schiff should be able to get away with his lies?

That makes bo sense

If you could just shut the media's mouth, and stop the leaks, the case may have stood, but the get Trump threats by the media in their gotcha now bullcrap (revealing methods and traps), just keeps backfiring and backfiring. Any day now.. rotflmbo.
The media have always been dishonest turfs. It’s not that hard to stay out of that vortex. Either way, our leaders should rise above, not stoop down to their level or in Trumps case... go below. It’s an embarrassment
Really? One would not know you thought the media was dishonest because your posts parrot what they say about Trump. The fact that Trump holds then to account IS rising above their distortions and lies.
The leftist shit 'bag' media says the same things you do. The same shit bag media that follows liars like Hillary, Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi and any other TDS politician and that parrots them. You parrot THOSE bags of shit.
I don’t parrot shit, I call it like I see it... I can’t help it if trump and his puppets call everything a lie.
No one called 'everything a lie' that is an irresponsible blanket statement. The same kind of statement the lamestream media makes and you're here squawking out the same shit.
Yes I agree not everything is anything. So why are you wasting time trying to say I’m parroting lies from the media? How about you just stick the the things I say and refute what you can if you can
I have already refuted what you posted. You keep parroting the same media talking points. There was a concerted effort to get rid of Flynn. The FBI did not use protocol when interviewing Flynn, they told him he did not need a lawyer, they pretended it was just a chat, did not offer his Miranda rights and memos have surfaced they were trying to get him to lie about information they already had. Also Obama was in on it. Now, you say none of that is a big deal but given everything that the Democrats have tried, it fits right in with with their conspiracy to unseat Trump. You had a US Representative (Adam Schiff) reading what he purported to be a transcript of Trump's Ukraine call and outright lying about what was said. You had Shumer and Pelosi declaring that Trump was 'unfit'......Also Obama fired Flynn for coming down hard on radical Muslims. What was he doing wanting to be 'in the loop' in the FBI's 'Razor' scheme? Flynn did noting wrong and was representing the new administration and to powerful Democrats that was enough to set him up. The FBI had no cause to investigate him they just wanted him out of the way.
Dude you lie in your first sentence. They told him he could bring a lawyer. That’s a fact, stop acting like they tricked him, stop lying! Flynn said in court that the FBI did not trap him and he knew the consequences of lying. Jesus Christ. Stop spreading fake shit! Flynn lied by choice not by force. He has a history of it. The FBI tried and leverage that lie to get as much info as they could. You may think they pushed to hard... that’s fine, we can have that debate. But come back to fucking earth.
No, you're lying, "Comey also says officials told Flynn the interview would be faster without one." You did not tell the whole truth you just spewed half-assed propaganda with no regard at all to the facts at the time.

"In court documents filed Thursday, the Justice Department said that after reviewing newly disclosed information and other materials, it agreed with Flynn’s lawyers that his interview with the FBI should never have taken place. His contacts with the Russian ambassador were “entirely appropriate” and the interview “conducted without any legitimate investigative basis,” the department said. "

"Flynn in his filing claimed that “I never would have pled guilty” if his first set of lawyers had told him that FBI agents wrote that he had a “sure demeanor” and “did not give any indication of deception” in a report they prepared after questioning him about the nature of his conversations with then-Ambassador Sergey Kislyak."

"Instead, Flynn said that “I tried to ‘accept responsibility’ by admitting to offenses I understood the government I love and trusted said I committed.”

You are dead wrong, the facts do not support what you claim. Flynn committed no crime in talking to Kysliak. Exculpatory evidence was withheld at his trial. It was a set up pure and simple. Those in the FBI should be held responsible for a miscarriage of justice.
Ok let’s get very specific here. The agents said they offered him council but said it would slow things down. That’s is the absolute truth isn’t it? Is anything in that statement a lie?

That makes bo sense

No, you're lying, "Comey also says officials told Flynn the interview would be faster without one." You did not tell the whole truth you just spewed half-assed propaganda with no regard at all to the facts at the time.

You are dead wrong, the facts do not support what you claim. Flynn committed no crime in talking to Kysliak. Exculpatory evidence was withheld at his trial. It was a set up pure and simple. Those in the FBI should be held responsible for a miscarriage of justice.
Ok let’s get very specific here. The agents said they offered him council but said it would slow things down. That’s is the absolute truth isn’t it? Is anything in that statement a lie?
Why did they discourage him from having council by saying the interview would go quicker? The only reason for that is to try to set up a trap. Why did they not afford him the same consideration as anyone else? Why was exculpatory evidence withheld at the trial? Do you just follow like a sheep to slaughter as long as your TDS is satisfied? What was the crime they were investigating?

Last edited:

That makes bo sense

Well "Dude" you're lying, "Comey also says officials told Flynn the interview would be faster without one." I posted this a while back in this thread and apparently you conveniently forgot it. You did not tell the whole truth you just spewed half-assed leftist media talking-point propaganda with no regard at all to the facts at the time.

You are dead wrong, the facts do not support what you claim. Flynn committed no crime in talking to Kysliak. Exculpatory evidence was withheld at his trial. It was a set up pure and simple. Those in the FBI responsible for this egregious act should be held responsible for a miscarriage of justice. How is anyone supposed to trust the FBI again?
Ok then, why did Flynn lie about talking with Ambassador Kislyak about loosening the sanctions against the Russians when Trump was sworn in, that president Obama had just issued for their systematic election interference?

Was it okay for Flynn to lie about it?

If Trump was the sitting president and one of Biden's men, contacted a foreign diplomat to back stab president Trump' s newly issued sanctions,

do you actually believe Trump would sit idly by, and defend Biden's man for backstabbing a Trump presidential order?

Yes

or

No??

Last edited:
This is where your narrative falls apart. Flynn wasn’t under any of that pressure at the time
of the interview when he LIED. If the FBI used that lie to try and extract more information from him in a way that fell
outside the law then the FBI should be held to account. That’s a separate issue and it does not exonerate Flynn for the crime he committed. Keep trying to muddy the water by conflating the two issues though. You’re totally fooling us all!
The FBI has been held to account. That's why the prosecutor in the Flynn case threw in the towel and the case against Flynn has been dropped. It's been nice chatting.
the prosecutor in the Flynn case quit in rebellion of the action, then that cleared Barr's guys to withdraw the prosecution against Flynn, right after he quit.

much like the prosecutors over the Roger Stone case quit, the day Barr's guys came in and changed the recommended sentence under the guidelines to a ''cushy'' lower sentence for the president's ''friend''.

dirty is, as dirty does

crooked is, as crooked does....

I can't comprehend how even you guys don't see this.....?
"Van Grack has long informed Sullivan that the government’s so-called "Brady" obligations, referring to prosecutors' duty to turn over exculpatory materials to defendants, have been met. In an October 2019 filing, Van Grack denied governmental misconduct and assured the court that the government “has complied, and will continue to comply, with its discovery and disclosure obligations, including those imposed pursuant to Brady and the Court’s Standing Order.”

"What Van Grack didn’t inform the court about – and didn’t provide to Flynn – was the newly unsealed January 4, 2017 "Closing Communication" from the FBI Washington Field Office, which recommended the FBI close its investigation of Flynn, as its exhaustive search through government databases “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts."

So WTF? Grack suddenly denied exculpatory materials to Flynn? Why? Seriously, can anyone here answer that question?
Grack believed that he had no obligation to give these as Flynn accepted a plea agreement. This was in erorr as the court ordered "all relevant exculpatory evidence" handed over, which they to this day did not until it was redacted and released by Barr. Grack violated the courts order in no uncertain terms and Sullivan is very upset at this point. I fully expect Sullivan to throw out the whole case as criminal misconduct by the state. I hope he takes off a few heads when he does it and forwards them for prosecution themselves for framing Flynn.

Couldn't say if sufficient evidence exists that will stand up in court, but I would say that the applicable lawyers should at the least lose their license to practice law. Can they do that at the federal level? It might be a state by state issue, and the blue states won't do that; looks bad don't you know for the party.

But the whole mess stinks to high heaven. To me, this is worse than Watergate, which of course was an actual crime but a victimless one. No one was hurt and damaged in any way by Watergate except for the tarnished reputations on those involved. But this time, the reputations of some of our most trusted institutions have been severely damaged, and it will be quite some time before that trust is restored. Which BTW Mr Wray is not doing so well at.
You’re right about on thing... trust is broken. When we have a POTUS and a NSA lying to the public and lying to FBI agents in the course of an investigation we have a big problem.

Then maybe the Democrats should not have a run a non-stop serial liar, and had a person that instigated a lack of trust for 8 years.
Democrats did not run Trump, you did?

That makes bo sense

wheee doggie - if you ain't still pushing every single variable your way AGAIN; like you *always* do.

are you happy with our legal process being "pushed" to the limit like this? cause this doesn't just work now and ONLY now - this is a fundamental change that if allowed, will come back to you and your side. at that time, i know you will cry foul and unfair.

cause...

feelz.

That makes bo sense

Ok then, why did Flynn lie about talking with Ambassador Kislyak about loosening the sanctions against the Russians when Trump was sworn in, that president Obama had just issued for their systematic election interference?

If Trump was the sitting president and one of Biden's men, contacted a foreign diplomat to back stab president Trump' s newly issued sanctions,

do you actually believe Trump would sit idly by, and defend Biden's man for backstabbing a Trump presidential order?

Yes

or

No??
if we are going to get down to a "lie" being the problem you are saying it is IN THIS INSTANCE, are you prepared for your definition here to be expanded to what other lies by others who you support are treated in the very same manner?

no. i'm sure that will be different.

the fundamental "it's different for us" is why you got trump. stop that shit.

That makes bo sense

Yes

or

No??
Obama putting sanctions on the Russians for the real reason's that he did so was wrong. Of course it had to be told to them that the pressures or sanctions for the lame reason's in which they were applied were to be eased or lifted is my thoughts, just like Obama pulling the same crap when he told the Russians that he would have more flexibility when he was re-elected right ?? Yes so the political war just rages back and forth, and on and on it goes.

Go stare at your rump.

You mean like the one that you find so sexy?

1589204391271.jpeg

That makes bo sense

Why did they discourage him from having council by saying the interview would go quicker? The only reason for that is to try to set up a trap. Why did they not afford him the same consideration as anyone else? Why was exculpatory evidence withheld at the trial? Do you just follow like a sheep to slaughter as long as your TDS is satisfied? What was the crime they were investigating?

Sorry, but the coveted TDS Award has already been awarded for today. Try again tomorrow.

That makes bo sense

It’s not a trap! That’s a buzz word you keep using. Flynn knew his rights, he knew he could have a lawyer and he knew lying was a crime.... he did it anyways, nobody forced him. Of course the cops would rather there not be an attorney present, and of course they would like to exposed a lie or admission to used against Flynn. That’s what cops do during investigations. Do you have any clue how law enforcement works?

That makes bo sense

It’s not a trap! That’s a buzz word you keep using. Flynn knew his rights, he knew he could have a lawyer and he knew lying was a crime.... he did it anyways, nobody forced him. Of course the cops would rather there not be an attorney present, and of course they would like to exposed a lie or admission to used against Flynn. That’s what cops do during investigations. Do you have any clue how law enforcement works?

That’s what cops do during investigations.

Why were the cops investigating that phone call?

That makes bo sense

Because it could have been a violation of the Logan Act.

That makes bo sense

Because it could have been a violation of the Logan Act.

They should have charged him, they had the transcript.
Zero need for an interview.

Forum List

Back