🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like this year's GOP's tax cuts for the Rich ain't gonna happen!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Why? The GOP already shot their wad on reconciliation. They only get to use it once a year. So they would need 67 votes to pass their Tax Cuts for the Rich.

God how they love the rich.

So what is the grade so far for this 115th Congress (2017-2018), is it the worst ever?

A year or two for the vast majority of the ultra-rich won't matter because the grand prize in Trump's tax plan is the elimination of the estate tax. I'm trying to stay away from any opinions on tax matters since I don't have / trust the facts. For example when somebody references "income" is their basis gross income or taxable income? I'm suspicious in that way.

Looks like this year's GOP's tax cuts for THOSE WHO ACTUALLY PAY, ain't gonna happen!
FIxed.

I wish I had a nickle for every communist tax-lover who used the phrase "tax cuts on the rich" to keep in place those high taxes on the middle-class, who actually are taxpayers, to further keep Americans under big brother's thumb. Such horse shit.

Looks like this year's GOP's tax cuts for THOSE WHO ACTUALLY PAY, ain't gonna happen!
FIxed.

I wish I had a nickle for every communist tax-lover who used the phrase "tax cuts on the rich" to keep in place those high taxes on the middle-class, who actually are taxpayers, to further keep Americans under big brother's thumb. Such horse shit.
Me paying a dollar is better than them getting a million dollar tax cut.

FIxed.

Me paying a dollar is better than them getting a million dollar tax cut.

I'm sure you paying a dollar is just as frequent as a million dollar tax cut.

Forum List

Back