No. By this time in 2008 Bush was an albatross around McCain's neck. Obama's approval is improving.
keep telling yourself that. worst POTUS ever.

It's a nice opinion. And I suppose if I believed the words of the man baby birther king who just threw the stupid conspiracy theorists under the bus for political expediency I'd want to change the subject too.
I'll have history on my side. I couldn't care less what you think.

Great, then if you don't care what I think I will take the last word and say Bush is the worst President we've had and will have for quite some time. Unless Trump is elected.
except that history won' tell anyone else that. so go with it.

OK, because it's not working in Bush's favor so far.

and obama will trump him! get it Trump him? hahahahahhahahahaaha stupid fk.

No. By this time in 2008 Bush was an albatross around McCain's neck. Obama's approval is improving.

It's a nice opinion. And I suppose if I believed the words of the man baby birther king who just threw the stupid conspiracy theorists under the bus for political expediency I'd want to change the subject too.

Great, then if you don't care what I think I will take the last word and say Bush is the worst President we've had and will have for quite some time. Unless Trump is elected.

The Land of Delusion is such a happy place, isn't it?

says who, you? I spit out my coffee in laughter.

Obama must have invented the Kenyan birth story to get a free ride to college

LOL- you Birthers are such gullible idiots.

Oh wait Frank- are you now not a Birther now that your Messiah Trump has changed his mind?
Trump hasn't changed his mind. are you serious? he said it wasn't relevant today since obummer is done. nothing was ever validated. EVAH

Never validated? Are you as much of a gullible idiot as Trump?

upload_2016-9-16_11-15-44.png

Hasn't changed his mind?

“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period,” Mr. Trump said.

upload_2016-9-16_11-17-29.jpeg

LOL- Trumpsters are sooo gullible.

He's still waiting. can't collect on a bet without the paper. no one has seen it yet.

Trump is waiting for proof that Obama was born in America? Of all days, you post that today?
I said he is waiting for a certificate before paying out. It's what happens on bets, one proves the bet. And since it seems Obama never accepted the bet as my friend CFrank stated, then it isn't a bet. so?

He is? I don't think the bet has any legal standing. Morally however Trump made a make believe bet on a lie. This is the same idiot who threatened to sue Bill Maher because he make a satirical bet with Trump to prove his mother wasn't an orangutan.

However, it is Obama who made his birth certificate available, so if it were a real bet, he provided proof.
but he didn't so closure to any accepted bet wouldn't have been validated. You need a court appointee to confirm the original, not a copy.

Hey, moron, read my post. I already told you I don't think there is any legal standing on 'the bet'.

The thing is, Obama provided both a long and short form birth certificate. This issue was just another stupid conspiracy theory put to rest before Trump mainstreamed it into the Republican party. Nobody, not a single person expects Trump to pay $5 million to anyone, anywhere or for any reason.

Of course not- no one expected Trump to pay up.

Its not Trump's 'style'

Will he pay or will he welch on his offer?

Trump technically owes Obama a $5 million donation now

In 2012, Trump offered Obama $5 million for documentation supporting his birth. Obama provided his birth certificate and Trump today admitted it was true

Obama never took the bet, Jake
It wasn't a bet, choadbreath, it was an offer. Crazy Donald offered $5m to see Obama's long form birth certificate. Now that he admits it's authentic, it"s time to pay up.

Trump is waiting for proof that Obama was born in America? Of all days, you post that today?
I said he is waiting for a certificate before paying out. It's what happens on bets, one proves the bet. And since it seems Obama never accepted the bet as my friend CFrank stated, then it isn't a bet. so?

He is? I don't think the bet has any legal standing. Morally however Trump made a make believe bet on a lie. This is the same idiot who threatened to sue Bill Maher because he make a satirical bet with Trump to prove his mother wasn't an orangutan.

However, it is Obama who made his birth certificate available, so if it were a real bet, he provided proof.
but he didn't so closure to any accepted bet wouldn't have been validated. You need a court appointee to confirm the original, not a copy.

Hey, moron, read my post. I already told you I don't think there is any legal standing on 'the bet'.

The thing is, Obama provided both a long and short form birth certificate. This issue was just another stupid conspiracy theory put to rest before Trump mainstreamed it into the Republican party. Nobody, not a single person expects Trump to pay $5 million to anyone, anywhere or for any reason.

Of course not- no one expected Trump to pay up.

Its not Trump's 'style'
what would he pay for?

Will he pay or will he welch on his offer?

Trump technically owes Obama a $5 million donation now

In 2012, Trump offered Obama $5 million for documentation supporting his birth. Obama provided his birth certificate and Trump today admitted it was true

Obama never took the bet, Jake
It wasn't a bet, choadbreath, it was an offer. Crazy Donald offered $5m to see Obama's long form birth certificate. Now that he admits it's authentic, it"s time to pay up.
link!!!!!

The Land of Delusion is such a happy place, isn't it?

You tell me, I'm nowhere near you.

says who, you? I spit out my coffee in laughter.

Polls. Obama won't be starting his post presidential approval rating in the gutter.

He's still waiting. can't collect on a bet without the paper. no one has seen it yet.

Waiting for what? He already admitted the birth certificate Obama presented is genuine.

Waiting for what? He already admitted the birth certificate Obama presented is genuine.

Is it me or are they especially slow in this thread?

Has Trump ever kept his word on anything? Serious question
did obama take the bet?
It was never a bet. Crazy Donald never said, I bet he won't produce it. He said he would give $5m to a charity of Obama's choice if Obama would produce it.

Obama produced it.

Write the check to Planned Parenthood or Black Lives Matter.

They're Birthers, what do you expect?

They're Birthers, what do you expect?

I expect.....nothing, you're right.

What records? His BC again, then what, college transcripts? What kind of an asshole would do that?

Once Obama s out of office and can no longer fuck up the nation, he is best left to fade into obscurity as the worst POTUS in history.

Bush already did it.
and obama will trump him! get it Trump him? hahahahahhahahahaaha stupid fk.

And yet, his job approval is about the same as Reagan's was at this same point in his presidency. Do you ever say anything that isn't stupid?

His army of lawyers will no doubt find a loophole.

Easy statute of frauds requires contracts for the sale of goods totaling $500 or more be in writing. He could argue promissory estoppel or partial performance, but I can see how producing his birth certificate cause him any hardship.

Forum List

Back