Looks like Trumy lied about when Ukraine knew he held up aid

Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

But in early August Ukraine knew aid was tied to satisfying Ghouliani.

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

sorry about the paywall, but I'm not quoting from protected content
Maybe you had better look at a calendar......July 25th was the date of the call. August comes after July.
People are claiming that Trump was threatening Ukraine with withholding aide during this phone call...in July, but your report states they didn't find out till August.

So which is it???

You really think that it is only a quid pro quo for Trump's political gain if Trump specifically referenced that he was holding up the funding until Ukraine dug up dirt on Biden- on that one phone call?

What Bill Taylor's statement shows is that behind the scenes Giuliani, Sondland and others were pressuring the Ukrainians to make a public statement that they were investigating the Bidens.

Why a public statement? Because this was always political.

And while the Ukrainians didn't know until August that the funds were being held up- they did indeed know that the funds were held up- and again according to Bill Taylor's statement- the funds were not released until the Ukrainians agreed to publicly announce the investigation in September.

And that is indeed- quid pro quo for the President's personal and political gain.
this is quid pro quo jack. BTW, this is fking the definition of what a quid pro quo is. You'd probably find this video if you looked up the definition.A]

Joe Biden, as part of official U.S. policy pressuring Ukraine to get rid of a do-nothing corruption prosecutor with the support of both Democratic and GOP Senators or

Donald Trump secretly pressuring Ukraine by withholding badly needed defense funds until Ukraine publicly announces that Ukraine is investigating Trump's political rival.

One kind of quid pro quo is legal. The other isn't.
Oh. Only Democrats can do it.....Republicans can't.
BTW, it's not up to the US to conduct investigations in foreign countries. We have ask for help from their cops. We shouldn't be telling them who should be doing the police work.

Lockheed sells javelins. He doesn't buy them from us, fool. He's asking for the money.
no, he buys from us from lockheed.

""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."

He's asking for money, having pledged cooperation. I know, if the words aren't in a cartoon bubble, you don't understand them.
where, quote his ask for money. he said he'd be buying. no where did I see an ask.

Foreign aid always has conditions that the recipient spend most of it on US goods.
ALL OF IT. EVERY PRESIDENT FOR ALL TIME. and yet, here we are with trump. what a bunch of sorry fks the left is.

Trumpybear is here because of his own actions.

""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."

He's asking for money, having pledged cooperation. I know, if the words aren't in a cartoon bubble, you don't understand them.
where, quote his ask for money. he said he'd be buying. no where did I see an ask.

You wouldn't see it if it were tattooed on your eyeball.
cause I have no tattooes. you see something that isn't there and that makes you a nutjob!

You have your head up your ass to prevent you seeing anything, and it gives you a shitty outlook.
not as far as your head's up yours.
NjU3YTg2ZjdmNGZkM2U5ONxzgXtedo8QQSWIp47TRdX0xVZ4KUacYaaTGWeP5Iz-0UFJUl5AOsMVG_B0WyB2RPj-xTqvbm5GMrq5dkQSxDhYHmAtqxxt66SFJ8EX__EU.jpg

There you go! Everything spelled out. No need to think.

You wouldn't see it if it were tattooed on your eyeball.
cause I have no tattooes. you see something that isn't there and that makes you a nutjob!

You have your head up your ass to prevent you seeing anything, and it gives you a shitty outlook.
not as far as your head's up yours.
NjU3YTg2ZjdmNGZkM2U5ONxzgXtedo8QQSWIp47TRdX0xVZ4KUacYaaTGWeP5Iz-0UFJUl5AOsMVG_B0WyB2RPj-xTqvbm5GMrq5dkQSxDhYHmAtqxxt66SFJ8EX__EU.jpg

There you go! Everything spelled out. No need to think.
giphy.gif

no, he buys from us from lockheed.

Foreign aid always has conditions that the recipient spend most of it on US goods.
ALL OF IT. EVERY PRESIDENT FOR ALL TIME. and yet, here we are with trump. what a bunch of sorry fks the left is.

which one exactly? he didn't invent the fiction dossier? He didn't bring up Russia, he didn't investigate hitlery, he became president because american voters voted him in. so how exactly?

which one exactly? he didn't invent the fiction dossier? He didn't bring up Russia, he didn't investigate hitlery, he became president because american voters voted him in. so how exactly?

The one where he is caught shakingdown the Ukraine. He didn't just shoot himself in the foot. He took and AR-15 to the feet of the entire party.

The one where he is caught shakingdown the Ukraine. He didn't just shoot himself in the foot. He took and AR-15 to the feet of the entire party.
where did he shake them down? that's made up bullshit from a leaker who knew nothing about it. the transcript shows nothing. please explain from the language in the transcript where he was shaking the PM down. And the PM Of Ukraine said he wasn't so he lied?

where did he shake them down? that's made up bullshit from a leaker who knew nothing about it. the transcript shows nothing. please explain from the language in the transcript where he was shaking the PM down. And the PM Of Ukraine said he wasn't so he lied?

You may not know what Zelensky was saying, but Trump did, because he responded asking for his "favor, though". You have to be pretty thick or pretty determined not to see it.

There's a video where Trumpybear takes the Ukrainian leader turns him upside down and starts shaking him and demanding:

"Show me the investigation"

Well that's what I hear anyway. People are talking about it, all over. In Jersey City.....Thousands of them.

Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

That's the thing about Trump; was he lying? Or is he just being a complete idiot again?

Both. Combination of lying and idiot at the same time.

Democommiecrats are flooding the public with lies hoping one will be believed m

Do you what’s funny and wrong with people like you.
Teflon Donnie commits all these stupidity then act like a victim. Then blame democrats. Wondering where that rats applied.

Maybe you had better look at a calendar......July 25th was the date of the call. August comes after July.
People are claiming that Trump was threatening Ukraine with withholding aide during this phone call...in July, but your report states they didn't find out till August.

So which is it???
That might fly (for a little while anyway) if it were ONLY the phone call. Unfortunately for your bullshit narrative...the pressure and the quid pro quo to help Trump politically and exonerate Russia went on all through August with the "Three Amigos" (Sondolm,Volker, and Rick Perry) as well as Rudy the Ghoul ...in fact those creeps had been at it BEFORE the phone call as well. In fact Zelensky held a meeting as far back as May 5 in which he stated that he didn't want to be a pawn in US politics.

Newsflash...the aid had been approved by Congress MONTHS before and was set to expire in two months if not spent. Ukraine knew all of that and get this...they knew they hadn't gotten it yet.

So...fail little puppies.

The Ukrainian president said he was unaware of tied up aid.
Wtf
Well duh, he wanted to get the aid. He's got a war to fight you know.
He already got the aid when he said that.
Nice try bro
So he's gonna stop playing along? What happens next time?

Do you kids even think this crap through before you post it?
Gotcha. So the one person that knows the truth is a liar. Because...... agenda.
All the evidence points to it.

The Ukrainian president said he was unaware of tied up aid.
Wtf
Nice try bro

You mean hearsay?

Nice try bro

You mean hearsay?
Lol, witnesses are not "hearsay".

So which is it???
That might fly (for a little while anyway) if it were ONLY the phone call. Unfortunately for your bullshit narrative...the pressure and the quid pro quo to help Trump politically and exonerate Russia went on all through August with the "Three Amigos" (Sondolm,Volker, and Rick Perry) as well as Rudy the Ghoul ...in fact those creeps had been at it BEFORE the phone call as well. In fact Zelensky held a meeting as far back as May 5 in which he stated that he didn't want to be a pawn in US politics.

Newsflash...the aid had been approved by Congress MONTHS before and was set to expire in two months if not spent. Ukraine knew all of that and get this...they knew they hadn't gotten it yet.

So...fail little puppies.
And you some form of proof of this.....you know....like a link proving this Bullshit???
I hope you're not reading Schiff-face's leaks on the CNN site.....because that shit is totally bogus.

Nice try bro

You mean hearsay?
Like the whistleblower who heard it from someone else?

You mean hearsay?
Like the whistleblower who heard it from someone else?
That's fake news.

Forum List

Back