Looks like Trumy lied about when Ukraine knew he held up aid

The money wasn't released until September 12, when Politico broke the story. Up to then, Orange Judas was waiting on Ukraine to play ball.

From the summary transcript, "We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."
(Zelensky is saying, 'I'll play ball, and we're going to buy Javelins as soon as we get money.')

Trump replies, "I'd like you to do us a favor though."
but stupid fk, the call was on 7/25. the call is in question. that's it. dude, do you know the calendar? too fking funny, thanks for stepping out to show your true stupid.

Well, fucking du-uh. What do you think Zelensky meant when he said, ""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."?

Zelensky already knew the pressure was on.
dude, somehow you got to get the calendar prior to 7/25, so far.............................you've failed.

What do you think he meant, dummy?
he was going to spend on us with his money. he was buying. you're confused, you need more coffee.

He doesn't buy Javelins from the government. He doesn't need to pledge to cooperate with Hush Money to spend his own money.

but dude, obammy held the money. Biden said so. vocally announced to the world obammy was. how is it different than what trump did explain for me?

BTW, do you pay for something you didn't get? you just walk into a restaurant and give them a ten and walk out, or do you expect food for your ten? that's a quid pro quo dude.
yo, yo Syriusly , where'd you go jack? what's different? explain away oh bright one!!!! we're all waiting on how obammy holding money is different than trump holding money. come on slick spin away!!!

:lalala::lalala::lalala:

What's different? You yammering fuckstick, The Breaker of Deals was asking for a public statement to use as ammunition in a domestic political campaign.
nope, that isn't illegal and it isn't what happened. but please, try again.

It is what happened.
then you didn't read the transcript of the call. nor did the PM know money was held. he said so. dude, you can't get past that fact.

I read the transcript. Zelensky has very valid domestic reasons to deny he is being played by Trump.

BTW, I'm still waiting for the statute in the law that says one can't get opposition dirt from a foreign country. any mthr fking day now leftists fks!!!! you bunch of anti american fks.

but stupid fk, the call was on 7/25. the call is in question. that's it. dude, do you know the calendar? too fking funny, thanks for stepping out to show your true stupid.

Well, fucking du-uh. What do you think Zelensky meant when he said, ""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."?

dude, somehow you got to get the calendar prior to 7/25, so far.............................you've failed.

he was going to spend on us with his money. he was buying. you're confused, you need more coffee.

He doesn't buy Javelins from the government. He doesn't need to pledge to cooperate with Hush Money to spend his own money.
he buys them from us using his money. we have a product he buys it. dude, your screws fell out.

Orange Jesus is The Messiah and can do anything he wants in office to benefit himself at the expense of the law and the nation.

You liberals need to get on board with this. Only Hillary ever committed any crimes.

yo, yo Syriusly , where'd you go jack? what's different? explain away oh bright one!!!! we're all waiting on how obammy holding money is different than trump holding money. come on slick spin away!!!

:lalala::lalala::lalala:

What's different? You yammering fuckstick, The Breaker of Deals was asking for a public statement to use as ammunition in a domestic political campaign.
nope, that isn't illegal and it isn't what happened. but please, try again.

It is what happened.
then you didn't read the transcript of the call. nor did the PM know money was held. he said so. dude, you can't get past that fact.

I read the transcript. Zelensky has very valid domestic reasons to deny he is being played by Trump.
cause you know, you are the great and powerful oz we get it.

cuckoo
giphy.gif

Orange Jesus is The Messiah and can do anything he wants in office to benefit himself at the expense of the law and the nation.

You liberals need to get on board with this. Only Hillary ever committed any crimes.
no he can't. but you have to point to a crime. why is that so hard since you believe he did? you're screws fell out of your head dude.

he buys them from us using his money. we have a product he buys it. dude, your screws fell out.

Lockheed sells javelins. He doesn't buy them from us, fool. He's asking for the money.

no he can't. but you have to point to a crime. why is that so hard since you believe he did? you're screws fell out of your head dude.

To his worshippers, Orange Jesus can NEVER commit a crime! He’s The Messiah battling Da Derp State and keeping darkies out of the country!

Lockheed sells javelins. He doesn't buy them from us, fool. He's asking for the money.
no, he buys from us from lockheed.

To his worshippers, Orange Jesus can NEVER commit a crime! He’s The Messiah battling Da Derp State and keeping darkies out of the country!
and yet you can't name a crime!!! too fking funny still, another minute and I'm still laughing.

""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."

He's asking for money, having pledged cooperation. I know, if the words aren't in a cartoon bubble, you don't understand them.

""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."

He's asking for money, having pledged cooperation. I know, if the words aren't in a cartoon bubble, you don't understand them.
where, quote his ask for money. he said he'd be buying. no where did I see an ask.

where, quote his ask for money. he said he'd be buying. no where did I see an ask.

You wouldn't see it if it were tattooed on your eyeball.

cause I have no tattooes. you see something that isn't there and that makes you a nutjob!

Foreign aid always has conditions that the recipient spend most of it on US goods.

cause I have no tattooes. you see something that isn't there and that makes you a nutjob!

You have your head up your ass to prevent you seeing anything, and it gives you a shitty outlook.

Foreign aid always has conditions that the recipient spend most of it on US goods.
ALL OF IT. EVERY PRESIDENT FOR ALL TIME. and yet, here we are with trump. what a bunch of sorry fks the left is.

You have your head up your ass to prevent you seeing anything, and it gives you a shitty outlook.
not as far as your head's up yours.

Forum List

Back