Looks like Trumy lied about when Ukraine knew he held up aid

The Ukrainian president said he was unaware of tied up aid.
Wtf
Well duh, he wanted to get the aid. He's got a war to fight you know.
He already got the aid when he said that.
Nice try bro
So he's gonna stop playing along? What happens next time?

Do you kids even think this crap through before you post it?
Gotcha. So the one person that knows the truth is a liar. Because...... agenda.

Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

But in early August Ukraine knew aid was tied to satisfying Ghouliani.

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

sorry about the paywall, but I'm not quoting from protected content

Hey, dog, is July before August?

There was no such thing as a quid pro quo. When are you loons going to get it through your thick skulls?

Trump held up aid waiting on the election outcome in Ukraine and what the state dept.knew about corruption before agreeing to release the aid. Before the July phone call. Then Trump agreed to release the aid.

Ukrainian President did not know of the aid being held up, as he stated. Trump asked Ukraine to help the DOJ, which we have a corruption agreement with. He never said he was going to hold up aid if they didn't help.

There was no fucking quid pro quo.

The aid wasn't released until September- after the Ukrainian President agreed- at the insistence of President Trump- to PUBLICLY announce Ukraine was investigating the Biden's.

And yes- that is fucking quid pro quo to benefit your Orange Messiah.

Listen up, dafty. The Ukrainian President said he was never given an ultimatum and never even knew about it?

So there's no Quid Pro Quo. And none of your witnesses was told by Trump to give that message to the Ukrainian President.

And there was NO ultimatum given on the phone call.

All Trump asked, was if he would help our DOJ to investigate corruption.

Take that to the Senate and watch you lose both Houses of Congress for the next 5 election cycles. And that will give Barr at least 5 more years of digging in to the swamp you clowns call home.

Bill Taylor's statement:
Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a
mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White
House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement
of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent
on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President
Trump wanted President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement
about ordering such investigations.
Two days later, on September 7, I had a conversation with Mr. Morrison in which
he described a phone conversation earlier that day between Ambassador Sondland
and President Trump. Mr. Morrison said that he had a “sinking feeling” after
learning about this conversation from Ambassador Sondland. According to Mr.
Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a
“quid pro quo.” But President Trump did insist that President Zelenskyy go to a
microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election
interference, and that President Zelenskyy should want to do this himself. Mr.
Morrison said that he told Ambassador Bolton and the NSC lawyers of this phone
call between President Trump and Ambassador Sondland.

The following day, on September 8, Ambassador Sondland and I spoke on the
phone. He said he had talked to President Trump as I had suggested a week
earlier, but that President Trump was adamant that President Zelenskyy, himself,
had to “clear things up and do it in public.” President Trump said it was not a
“quid pro quo.” Ambassador Sondland said that he had talked to President
Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them that, although this was not a quid pro
quo, if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things up” in public, we would be at a
“stalemate.” I understood a “stalemate” to mean that Ukraine would not receive
the much-needed military assistance. Ambassador Sondland said that this
conversation concluded with President Zelenskyy agreeing to make a public
statement in an interview with CNN.

He didn't talk to Trump. And as stated, Trump said it was no Quid Pro Quo. Now can this third party lunatic point to where Trump said do this or I will hold up the money. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't either.

And he is a lunatic because he provided a statement to the House?

Donald Trump did say there was no quid pro quo- Donald Trump is also the biggest liar we have ever had in the White House.

What Bill Taylor said is not enough by itself to impeach your Orange Messiah- but it is a road map to the other people involved who may- or may not confirm what President Trump told them.

And I guarantee something: If we have eyewitnesses confirming that your Orange Messiah did indeed make release of the funds contingent on the President of the Ukraine publicly announcing an investigation on the Bidens- you will be defending the President then too.

Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

Maybe you had better look at a calendar......July 25th was the date of the call. August comes after July.
People are claiming that Trump was threatening Ukraine with withholding aide during this phone call...in July, but your report states they didn't find out till August.

So which is it???

You really think that it is only a quid pro quo for Trump's political gain if Trump specifically referenced that he was holding up the funding until Ukraine dug up dirt on Biden- on that one phone call?

What Bill Taylor's statement shows is that behind the scenes Giuliani, Sondland and others were pressuring the Ukrainians to make a public statement that they were investigating the Bidens.

Why a public statement? Because this was always political.

And while the Ukrainians didn't know until August that the funds were being held up- they did indeed know that the funds were held up- and again according to Bill Taylor's statement- the funds were not released until the Ukrainians agreed to publicly announce the investigation in September.

And that is indeed- quid pro quo for the President's personal and political gain.

Maybe you had better look at a calendar......July 25th was the date of the call. August comes after July.
People are claiming that Trump was threatening Ukraine with withholding aide during this phone call...in July, but your report states they didn't find out till August.

So which is it???

You really think that it is only a quid pro quo for Trump's political gain if Trump specifically referenced that he was holding up the funding until Ukraine dug up dirt on Biden- on that one phone call?

What Bill Taylor's statement shows is that behind the scenes Giuliani, Sondland and others were pressuring the Ukrainians to make a public statement that they were investigating the Bidens.

And while the Ukrainians didn't know until August that the funds were being held up- they did indeed know that the funds were held up- and again according to Bill Taylor's statement- the funds were not released until the Ukrainians agreed to publicly announce the investigation in September.

And that is indeed- .
"quid pro quo for the President's personal and political gain"

And that needs to be the Trump's oppositions' message. I'm sure some people not even in the Trump base would still vote for Trump over … say Warren … but for most of us, what Trump did ain't allright.

so explain to me how that proves they didn't know on 7/25. The last time I looked, 7/25 is before August anything. right? hly fk.

giphy.gif

So which is it???

And that is indeed- quid pro quo for the President's personal and political gain.
this is quid pro quo jack. BTW, this is fking the definition of what a quid pro quo is. You'd probably find this video if you looked up the definition.

So which is it???

this is quid pro quo jack. BTW, this is fking the definition of what a quid pro quo is. You'd probably find this video if you looked up the definition.A]

Joe Biden, as part of official U.S. policy pressuring Ukraine to get rid of a do-nothing corruption prosecutor with the support of both Democratic and GOP Senators or

Donald Trump secretly pressuring Ukraine by withholding badly needed defense funds until Ukraine publicly announces that Ukraine is investigating Trump's political rival.

One kind of quid pro quo is legal. The other isn't.

So which is it???

this is quid pro quo jack. BTW, this is fking the definition of what a quid pro quo is. You'd probably find this video if you looked up the definition.A]

Joe Biden, as part of official U.S. policy pressuring Ukraine to get rid of a do-nothing corruption prosecutor with the support of both Democratic and GOP Senators or

Donald Trump secretly pressuring Ukraine by withholding badly needed defense funds until Ukraine publicly announces that Ukraine is investigating Trump's political rival.

but dude, obammy held the money. Biden said so. vocally announced to the world obammy was. how is it different than what trump did explain for me?

BTW, do you pay for something you didn't get? you just walk into a restaurant and give them a ten and walk out, or do you expect food for your ten? that's a quid pro quo dude.

so explain to me how that proves they didn't know on 7/25. The last time I looked, 7/25 is before August anything. right? hly fk.

giphy.gif

The money wasn't released until September 12, when Politico broke the story. Up to then, Orange Judas was waiting on Ukraine to play ball.

From the summary transcript, "We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."
(Zelensky is saying, 'I'll play ball, and we're going to buy Javelins as soon as we get money.')

Trump replies, "I'd like you to do us a favor though."

giphy.gif

The money wasn't released until September 12, when Politico broke the story. Up to then, Orange Judas was waiting on Ukraine to play ball.

From the summary transcript, "We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."
(Zelensky is saying, 'I'll play ball, and we're going to buy Javelins as soon as we get money.')

but stupid fk, the call was on 7/25. the call is in question. that's it. dude, do you know the calendar? too fking funny, thanks for stepping out to show your true stupid.

So which is it???

but dude, obammy held the money. Biden said so. vocally announced to the world obammy was. how is it different than what trump did explain for me?

BTW, do you pay for something you didn't get? you just walk into a restaurant and give them a ten and walk out, or do you expect food for your ten? that's a quid pro quo dude.
yo, yo Syriusly , where'd you go jack? what's different? explain away oh bright one!!!! we're all waiting on how obammy holding money is different than trump holding money. come on slick spin away!!!

:lalala::lalala::lalala:

giphy.gif

but stupid fk, the call was on 7/25. the call is in question. that's it. dude, do you know the calendar? too fking funny, thanks for stepping out to show your true stupid.

Well, fucking du-uh. What do you think Zelensky meant when he said, ""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."?

Zelensky already knew the pressure was on.

giphy.gif

Well, fucking du-uh. What do you think Zelensky meant when he said, ""We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes."?

dude, somehow you got to get the calendar prior to 7/25, so far.............................you've failed.

So which is it???

yo, yo Syriusly , where'd you go jack? what's different? explain away oh bright one!!!! we're all waiting on how obammy holding money is different than trump holding money. come on slick spin away!!!

What's different? You yammering fuckstick, The Breaker of Deals was asking for a public statement to use as ammunition in a domestic political campaign.

giphy.gif

dude, somehow you got to get the calendar prior to 7/25, so far.............................you've failed.

What do you think he meant, dummy?

What's different? You yammering fuckstick, The Breaker of Deals was asking for a public statement to use as ammunition in a domestic political campaign.
nope, that isn't illegal and it isn't what happened. but please, try again.

giphy.gif

What do you think he meant, dummy?
he was going to spend on us with his money. he was buying. you're confused, you need more coffee.

It is what happened.

It is what happened.
then you didn't read the transcript of the call. nor did the PM know money was held. he said so. dude, you can't get past that fact.

Forum List

Back