Looks like Trumy lied about when Ukraine knew he held up aid

And he got aid before the phone call.

The phone call was July 25. The aid wasn't released until mid-September.

Fail stupid

The aid had already been in the works but Trump stopped it in mid July before the July 25th call because of the lack of similar support to Ukraine from other Western Nations. It had nothing to do with investigating Biden. The aid was never being threatened to be stopped by Trump in that phone call unless Zelensky launched and investigation into the corruption of Biden and Ukraine interference in the 2016 election. Trump asked Zelensky for a 'favor' to please look into the corruption in his country because it negatively affected the U.S. That's is the President's job.

Last edited:
The aid had already been in the works. Stop with the insults please.

What was "in the works" was Trump's extortion scheme

And you...are a liar

What did Trump try to extort? Where is the proof? Show us in the call transcript where Trump says any of that. Please stop with the personal insults. (2nd warning)

Dude we all saw the memo of the phone call...and the texts.
The WB just alerted the world to their existence
The phone call transcripts and the statements Mulvaney made that the Dems misunderstood are not enough to impeach Trump.

The Ukrainian president said he was unaware of tied up aid.
Wtf
Well duh, he wanted to get the aid. He's got a war to fight you know.

And he got aid before the phone call. Show anywhere in the transcript where Trump threatened to withhold it until Biden and his son are investigated.
That's a lie.

Prove Trump said that in the transcript of the call. Stop insulting me.

Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

But in early August Ukraine knew aid was tied to satisfying Ghouliani.

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

sorry about the paywall, but I'm not quoting from protected content

Hey, dog, is July before August?

There was no such thing as a quid pro quo. When are you loons going to get it through your thick skulls?

Trump held up aid waiting on the election outcome in Ukraine and what the state dept.knew about corruption before agreeing to release the aid. Before the July phone call. Then Trump agreed to release the aid.

Ukrainian President did not know of the aid being held up, as he stated. Trump asked Ukraine to help the DOJ, which we have a corruption agreement with. He never said he was going to hold up aid if they didn't help.

There was no fucking quid pro quo.

The aid wasn't released until September- after the Ukrainian President agreed- at the insistence of President Trump- to PUBLICLY announce Ukraine was investigating the Biden's.

And yes- that is fucking quid pro quo to benefit your Orange Messiah.

Listen up, dafty. The Ukrainian President said he was never given an ultimatum and never even knew about it?

So there's no Quid Pro Quo. And none of your witnesses was told by Trump to give that message to the Ukrainian President.

And there was NO ultimatum given on the phone call.

All Trump asked, was if he would help our DOJ to investigate corruption.

Take that to the Senate and watch you lose both Houses of Congress for the next 5 election cycles. And that will give Barr at least 5 more years of digging in to the swamp you clowns call home.

Bill Taylor's statement:
Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a
mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White
House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement
of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent
on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President
Trump wanted President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement
about ordering such investigations.
Two days later, on September 7, I had a conversation with Mr. Morrison in which
he described a phone conversation earlier that day between Ambassador Sondland
and President Trump. Mr. Morrison said that he had a “sinking feeling” after
learning about this conversation from Ambassador Sondland. According to Mr.
Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a
“quid pro quo.” But President Trump did insist that President Zelenskyy go to a
microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election
interference, and that President Zelenskyy should want to do this himself. Mr.
Morrison said that he told Ambassador Bolton and the NSC lawyers of this phone
call between President Trump and Ambassador Sondland.

The following day, on September 8, Ambassador Sondland and I spoke on the
phone. He said he had talked to President Trump as I had suggested a week
earlier, but that President Trump was adamant that President Zelenskyy, himself,
had to “clear things up and do it in public.” President Trump said it was not a
“quid pro quo.” Ambassador Sondland said that he had talked to President
Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them that, although this was not a quid pro
quo, if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things up” in public, we would be at a
“stalemate.” I understood a “stalemate” to mean that Ukraine would not receive
the much-needed military assistance. Ambassador Sondland said that this
conversation concluded with President Zelenskyy agreeing to make a public
statement in an interview with CNN.

He didn't talk to Trump. And as stated, Trump said it was no Quid Pro Quo. Now can this third party lunatic point to where Trump said do this or I will hold up the money. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't either.

You can call it whatever you want, Bribe sounds good to me. Tramp lies, or haven't you noticed.

Wtf

And he got aid before the phone call. Show anywhere in the transcript where Trump threatened to withhold it until Biden and his son are investigated.
That's a lie.

Prove Trump said that in the transcript of the call. Stop insulting me.
Then stop lying.

Important: See Dimitri Firtash, Rudy’s mob billionaire client accused of bribery fighting extradition from Austria. Not named by NYT but central to plot. Paid jailed Ucranians for dirt on Bidens. Giuliani trying to convince Benczkowski (former Russian bank attorney) to drop case

Report: Prosecutors see link between Ukrainian oligarch and indicted Giuliani associates
Rudy Giuliani said he was flying to Vienna just before associates were arrested before reportedly trying to go to Vienna - CNNPolitics

Wtf
He already got the aid when he said that.
Nice try bro
So he's gonna stop playing along? What happens next time?

Do you kids even think this crap through before you post it?
That aid didn't end the Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukraine needs lots more and it's ALL being leveraged by Trump and Zelensky knows it

Please, investigate crooked Biden and my corrupt home country of Ukraine! Reps, you'll get a lot of aces in your hands for your struggle with dirty and bloody Dems.

P.S. Everything Trump has been doing is right. Just do it quicker!
What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too. DT

Democommiecrats are flooding the public with lies hoping one will be believed m
Funny how you tRumplings are always trying to accuse other people of the crimes you just committed.
Sorta like when Trump says "Nobody knew..."

He means HE didn't know

Ya know as in "Nobody knew that healthcare was hard..."

Newsflash...EVERYONE (but Trump) knows how hard healthcare is.

Watch. He'll do it again

Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

But in early August Ukraine knew aid was tied to satisfying Ghouliani.

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

sorry about the paywall, but I'm not quoting from protected content
Maybe you had better look at a calendar......July 25th was the date of the call. August comes after July.
People are claiming that Trump was threatening Ukraine with withholding aide during this phone call...in July, but your report states they didn't find out till August.

So which is it???

Forum List

Back