"Lordy, let there be tapes" Did Cohen record the Trump KIDS still trying to do the Moscow deal?

These are ginned up process crimes (i.e., "Lying" to the FBI by giving wrong dates about things that the subject readily disclosed).

Andrew McCarthy is one of the better analysts following this farce. Mueller is not investigating a crime, he is preparing a political hit job.

With respect to the president and “collusion,” Mueller does not have a crime he is investigating. He is investigating in hopes of finding a crime, which is a day-and-night different thing.

Papadopoulos and Cohen. They consult with Russian operatives, plan meetings for themselves and Trump with Russian officials, and — in Papadopoulos’s case — discuss the possibility of obtaining campaign dirt against Hillary Clinton from Russians. Yet, though these activities are the laser focus of his investigation, Mueller did not charge them as crimes because they are not crimes. Papadopoulos, Cohen, and the rest got jammed up, not for what they did, but for lying about what they did....

Mueller’s Trump Investigation Plan: Report Not a Criminal Case | National Review
Thanks! You don't have any proof to the contrary. Calling them "ginned up process crimes" is worth shit. You lose.

Also, Trump has been caught with Don Jr. making up four different stories for the Trump Tower meeting, which is an attack with a foreign adversary in a presidential election against the country. Proof, at the very least that Trump is a co-conspirator for the cover up for this conspiracy. That has already been proven, and will be in Mueller's report.

And we have other proof of the conspiracy. Corsi's email dump proves the conspiracy between Trump and Russia as well.

If Andrew McCarthy were right, we wouldn't have guilty pleas with Trump people going to jail. Anyone who thinks differently is a total retard.

Your reading comprehension and logic functions are seriously deficient.

They were charged with lying about things that aren't illegal. That's what process crimes are. If Mueller weren't engaged in a Beria-style inquisition, none of these people would have been set up to "lie".
The process crimes are all linked to the Trump Tower meeting, Corsi's email dump, Wikileaks, Gucifer 2.0, and Cambridge Analytica. All these process crimes involve co-conspirator activity by Trump associates and his family to cover up activity legal or illegal as a front to actual illegal activity later on.

Even though there is nothing illegal about Trump Tower Moscow, the actual project ended up being the prelude to a boat load of illegal activity by team Trump later on, which compromised Trump and all of his associates. Including his family. This is where the illegal activity came in, and explains all the other schemes associated with getting Trump elected through Russia. This proves Trump conspired with Russia. By way of how the law is written, there just is no other way for Trump to walk around that fact. And by the way, there doesn't exist any lawful defense for Trump. He is a proven criminal for which his Sheep support.

Nonsense. They didn't commit any crimes. They "lied" about dates.

If what they did were actual crimes, then they would have been charged with those crimes instead of "lying" to the FBI during entrapment sessions.
Irrelevant argument! Lying proves they are co-conspirators to all the other crimes. It's why they lied dumb ass.

Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria is smiling in hell right now.

They were charged with lying about things that aren't illegal. That's what process crimes are. If Mueller weren't engaged in a Beria-style inquisition, none of these people would have been set up to "lie".
they lied about things pertinent to an official investigation.... thus the charge. Can't have a perjury charge unless the lie involves the investigation...

This is a joke. Just because you hate Trump doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to recognize what is being done here. They are just interviewing people over everything to catch them in a lie. That one guy was charged with perjury simply because he forgot about one email he sent a year ago when asked about it. Do you think THAT is fair? Forget about an email, get charged with a felony?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:If you catch someone in a lie when it comes to the law, do you not understand that that has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with the law? You folks are total idiots. Stop making stupid excuses.

Well then, for sure you should be able to direct me to a single post from you stating that Hillary Clinton obviously is a criminal who belongs in jail because look at all the lies she told during her life.................

People who lied before Congress and/or the FBI:
- Hillary Clinton
- James Clapper
- James Comey
- John Brennan

For starters....
Another one who is weak and a coward for deflecting. Going to Hillary just proves your concession to me. You are being too obvious. Move along loser.

Thanks! You don't have any proof to the contrary. Calling them "ginned up process crimes" is worth shit. You lose.

Also, Trump has been caught with Don Jr. making up four different stories for the Trump Tower meeting, which is an attack with a foreign adversary in a presidential election against the country. Proof, at the very least that Trump is a co-conspirator for the cover up for this conspiracy. That has already been proven, and will be in Mueller's report.

And we have other proof of the conspiracy. Corsi's email dump proves the conspiracy between Trump and Russia as well.

If Andrew McCarthy were right, we wouldn't have guilty pleas with Trump people going to jail. Anyone who thinks differently is a total retard.

they lied about things pertinent to an official investigation.... thus the charge. Can't have a perjury charge unless the lie involves the investigation... it must be materialistic in the investigation.

Do you remember every email you sent over the past 10 years? Do you remember where you were on August 18, 2015? No fair checking your calendar or email records - just tell us.
:lol: you actually think it was simply one email.... :lol:

Do you actually think hiLIARy deleted only emails regarding yoga lessons and Chelsea's wedding?
LOl!Look at these cowards run. It's an amazing thing to watch on this forum.

they lied about things pertinent to an official investigation.... thus the charge. Can't have a perjury charge unless the lie involves the investigation...

This is a joke. Just because you hate Trump doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to recognize what is being done here. They are just interviewing people over everything to catch them in a lie. That one guy was charged with perjury simply because he forgot about one email he sent a year ago when asked about it. Do you think THAT is fair? Forget about an email, get charged with a felony?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:If you catch someone in a lie when it comes to the law, do you not understand that that has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with the law? You folks are total idiots. Stop making stupid excuses.

Well then, for sure you should be able to direct me to a single post from you stating that Hillary Clinton obviously is a criminal who belongs in jail because look at all the lies she told during her life.................

- Hillary Clinton
- James Clapper
- James Comey
- John Brennan

For starters....
Another one who is weak and a coward for deflecting. Going to Hillary just proves your concession to me. You are being too obvious. Move along loser.

Pointing out your outright hypocrisy and proving that you don't give a damn about the law , you simply hate Trump , is not weak or cowardly.

In fact, it is you who is weak and cowardly, unable to defend your dual positions.

I'm happy to see any and all who break the law punished, including Trump and his family, if they broke the law punish them.

What I am NOT happy with is investigating a person until you find a crime, even if it takes trapping someone with perjury because they forgot about an email to do so.

You are pathetic if you think this is okay.

It's illegal in all 50 states to record a conversation between two people who don't know about it.
Perfectly legal, in New York, when one party consents. Cohen was a party to these conversations. And where did these conversations take place?

New York.

If one of the Clinton's lawyers had done something like this, they would have committed suicide by shotgun blast to the back of the head by now.

It's illegal in all 50 states to record a conversation between two people who don't know about it.
Perfectly legal, in New York, when one party consents. Cohen was a party to these conversations. And where did these conversations take place?

New York.

If one of the Clinton's lawyers had done something like this, they would have committed suicide by shotgun blast to the back of the head by now.
nice trolling newbie...

No doubt it is scummy to record someone who does not know they are being recorded when talking with you, and then releasing it....

but it is not against the law in New York or many other States, as long as the one person releasing the recording, was a party to the recording.

New York.

nice trolling newbie...

No doubt it is scummy to record someone who does not know they are being recorded when talking with you, and then releasing it....

but it is not against the law in New York or many other States, as long as the one person releasing the recording, was a party to the recording.

I didn't say it was illegal.

It also isn't illegal to pay a whore to keep her trap shut after having sex with her, but stupid Democrats sure have gone crazy over that bullshit.

Which is my overall point, stupid liberals have let Trump break them, crying wolf over EVERYTHING. EVERY single thing that breaks about him is illegal and millions will die. It's just ridiculous.

And the most pathetic thing is we all KNOW that had Trump ran as a Democrat you dummies would love him. We know this because back when he was a Democrat, you dummies loved him.

New York.

Well, sounds like Teflon Donnie isn't quite the mafia boss he thinks he is, then.

- Hillary Clinton
- James Clapper
- James Comey
- John Brennan

For starters....

Pointing out your outright hypocrisy and proving that you don't give a damn about the law , you simply hate Trump , is not weak or cowardly.

In fact, it is you who is weak and cowardly, unable to defend your dual positions.

I'm happy to see any and all who break the law punished, including Trump and his family, if they broke the law punish them.

What I am NOT happy with is investigating a person until you find a crime, even if it takes trapping someone with perjury because they forgot about an email to do so.

Whether I hate Trump or not, has zero to do with the law. The law has already proven wrong doing. Using the hatred card is a cop out to an argument. It doesn't have a meaning. The law is the only thing that has any continuity or meaning here.

And by the way, I have already defended my position through pointing out those exact statutes that confirm that I care about the law. The Trump Sheep have done him no favors, because they cannot produce any counter arguments or written law that gets him off the hook. So it's anyone's guess what you are talking about? You have to produce something in order to make an argument. You have done nothing of the sort. Your emotions aren't going to go anywhere in defending a criminal. That's just a fact.

- Hillary Clinton
- James Clapper
- James Comey
- John Brennan

For starters....

Whether I hate Trump or not, has zero to do with the law. The law has already proven wrong doing. Using the hatred card is a cop out to an argument. It doesn't have a meaning. The law is the only thing that has any continuity or meaning here.

And by the way, I have already defended my position through pointing out those exact statutes that confirm that I care about the law. The Trump Sheep have done him no favors, because they cannot produce any counter arguments or written law that gets him off the hook. So it's anyone's guess what you are talking about? You have to produce something in order to make an argument. You have done nothing of the sort. Your emotions aren't going to go anywhere in defending a criminal. That's just a fact.

Yes, I'm the emotional one .

What a dumb shit you are.

New York.

LOl! "IF"! Emotions are nothing more than a weakness. Find yourself another angle.

- Hillary Clinton
- James Clapper
- James Comey
- John Brennan

For starters....

Yes, I'm the emotional one .

What a dumb shit you are.
See what I mean. You produce nothing. The law is your friend. If you are a fan of the law, then use it to defend Trump. So far, you keep losing that battle. Defend him through the law, or your weak emotions are going to continue to get in the way. Better get busy there boss.

New York.

nice trolling newbie...

It also isn't illegal to pay a whore to keep her trap shut after having sex with her, but stupid Democrats sure have gone crazy over that bullshit.

Which is my overall point, stupid liberals have let Trump break them, crying wolf over EVERYTHING. EVERY single thing that breaks about him is illegal and millions will die. It's just ridiculous.

And the most pathetic thing is we all KNOW that had Trump ran as a Democrat you dummies would love him. We know this because back when he was a Democrat, you dummies loved him.
It was a crime, because he paid the whores to shut them up during an election campaign of which he did not want to hurt his chances of winning,

and did not claim it as a campaign donation....

normally this would be simply "breaking the campaign finance rules and laws''

and a fine would have to be paid....

but because it was intentional and not simply a mistake, and was proven it was intentional because of tapes cohen had with Trump on it,

and they illegally tried to hide it as a business expense by illegally using the Trump Foundation/Corporation to pay for it and hide it in the books,

and because it was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars....

it became a FELONY, in campaign finance law.

- Hillary Clinton
- James Clapper
- James Comey
- John Brennan

For starters....

If you think what is going on is Law Enforcement, you are sorely delusional.

The investigation is POLITICAL. POLITICAL PARTISAN OPERATIVES are engaged in a coup attempt against a lawfully elected President.

New York.

nice trolling newbie...

It was a crime, because he paid the whores to shut them up during an election campaign of which he did not want to hurt his chances of winning,

but because it was intentional and not simply a mistake, and was proven it was intentional because of tapes cohen had with Trump on it,

and they illegally tried to hide it as a business expense by illegally using the Trump Foundation/Corporation to pay for it and hide it in the books,

Wrong. Paying someone to sign a non-disclosure agreement is not a crime.

The women engaged in consensual relations with Trump and he wanted to keep these trysts private. And ANYHOO, as you LW Loons have been lecturing us for 20 years, Lying About Sex is not a crime, it's a private matter. So you can't change the rules you put in place now

New York.

nice trolling newbie...

Shut the fuck up

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

and what about dip shits like Rosie Odonnel who purposely donated to Hillary Clinton and other candidates under false names to give more money than the law allows?

Let's just face it, you do NOT care about the law, all you care about is using the law against Trump. It's obvious and pathetic.

New York.

nice trolling newbie...

Shut the fuck up

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

and what about dip shits like Rosie Odonnel who purposely donated to Hillary Clinton and other candidates under false names to give more money than the law allows?

Let's just face it, you do NOT care about the law, all you care about is using the law against Trump. It's obvious and pathetic.
You are such a troll, dribbling all the trolling What 'bout-isms....

Why don't you spend a few minutes and research the differences between what the Obama campaign did to get the fine and what Rosie O'donnell did,

verses what Cohen and Trump did....

You'd be a tad smarter than you are coming off.... and less emotional...perhaps...

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Yes its illegal. If neither party knew about it, it's illegal in all 50 states.

He would have had to have been there for it to be legal. If he planted a recorder it's illegal.

Forum List

Back