Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

i bet it doesn't apply to Muslims who express hatred and violence towards America and non Muslims. They have one of those famous Obama exemptions.

She'll be put of a job in about a year anyway....and good riddance to bad racist rubbish

Sassy-lassie give me some hope-----she loses her job with the change of Presidents? I did not know-----TELL ME TELL ME??? that lady scares me

She'll be put of a job in about a year anyway....and good riddance to bad racist rubbish

Sassy-lassie give me some hope-----she loses her job with the change of Presidents? I did not know-----TELL ME TELL ME??? that lady scares me

She serves at the pleasure of the president and can be removed by the president

not good enough------what if the next pres. LIKES HER ???!!!!!

If it's a republican she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell

that clinches it------I AM VOTING FOR TRUMP (even if he is not nominated)

that clinches it------I AM VOTING FOR TRUMP (even if he is not nominated)
Please do, that will make the Dems very happy.

You don't have to worry about that. Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the USA for 8 years.

Too bad you have me on ignore and won't see this, LOL.

You don't have to worry about that. Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the USA for 8 years.

Wanna bet?

There is no freaking way that America will elect a lying PoS crook like her.

oh gee-----Hillary------she will make HUMA AG

Forum List

Back