Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

Where the hell is this anti-Muslim speech that "borders towards violence"?

And what happens when Muslims vow to destroy the West with violence? My guess, nothing. Obama doesn't give a damn about that.

If this doesn't prove that Obama is a Muslim, I don't know what else there could.

Let me be clear:

Mohammad was a Mass-murdering psychopath, who screwed children... There's absolutely no means of demonstrating more egregious sub-human traits than that; He was ROCK BOTTOM where the subject maintains other traits common to humanity.

Islam, is a political cult cloaking itself behind the facade of Religion and is on every conceivable level... the purest embodiment of unadulterated EVIL.

There is nothing "good" about Islam and there is no such thing as a "GOOD" Muslim... as a 'good' Muslim is a Muslim that adheres to the tenets of Islam... and that is OKA: A Mass-Murdering Psychotic.

Those claiming to "BE" Good Muslims and who do NOT have a history of Mass-murder, merely serve as cover, concealment and support, for those that do.

FUCK ISLAM...

FUCK obama... and FUCK his thoroughly politicized thus illegitimate "Attorney General"... and the Anti-American Leftist Cult they rode in on.
I am in total agreement. Report Keys to the AG, Muslim children.

Absolutely!

I've got a few things I'd like to tell her about her momma... and her peasantpimp.

You and AverageBugeye should share a bottle of Valium together and calm the fuck down. Don't pretend that hysterically screaming racist, bigoted nonsense makes either of you 'conservative.' You're just idiots - exactly like guano and dot cum.

I remember during the Cold War how liberals bent over for Communist regimes, denying all the evil things they were doing, and the millions of people they killed.

Now liberals have made new butt buddiess with the Muslims.

When it's all said and done, liberals have no honor, no courage, no ability to distinguish right from wrong. They are pussies, and will be the first victims of a Muslim regime.

You and AverageBugeye should share a bottle of Valium together and calm the fuck down. Don't pretend that hysterically screaming racist, bigoted nonsense makes either of you 'conservative.' You're just idiots - exactly like guano and dot cum.

The absolute COOLEST thing about the word "Bigot" and it's respective tenses... is that the use of such directed toward another, is a literal demonstration of bigotry.

Islam is not a race Dumbass.

And there is not the slightest tinge of hysteria anywhere near anything I've said about Islam.

As what I said, is an irrefutable fact.

Now you might 'feel' that speaking truthfully about an irrational, mass-murderin' cult is 'hateful'... but given that there is nothing irrational about by intense dislike for Islam... there's nothing hateful about it.

I see Islam as I see an animal that is mortally injured... It's a threat to those around it... it's in pain and it needs to be put out of the misery of those around it.

You can like it, don't like it, or weep and gnash your tooth cryin' about it.

It's not going to change the absolute certainty that there are no 'good Muslims'... Islam is a threat to the US, and it is only a matter of time before they cause sufficient destruction, that it falls to the nation to erase the cult from the United States.

I need you to understand, that when that times comes... those who are known to have enabled Islam, through their moderate desire to 'understand' it... will be counted as being among them.

So... pick a side and stay on it. As at some point, HAVING BEEN TO THAT SIDE... will be a disqualifying consideration.

:bye1:HAVE A NICE DAY Haj...

I remember during the Cold War how liberals bent over for Communist regimes, denying all the evil things they were doing, and the millions of people they killed.

Now liberals have made new butt buddiess with the Muslims.

When it's all said and done, liberals have no honor, no courage, no ability to distinguish right from wrong. They are pussies, and will be the first victims of a Muslim regime.

"... Hundreds of Millions of people they killed ..."

She serves at the pleasure of the president and can be removed by the president

not good enough------what if the next pres. LIKES HER ???!!!!!

If it's a republican she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell
You don't have to worry about that. Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the USA for 8 years.

Too bad you have me on ignore and won't see this, LOL.
No, she won't.
did baby jesus tell you that or your dead god on two sticks?

What do you think you're accomplishing with those kinds of comments?

Its allowing the Reader know that it's a manifestation of Evil. Thus unworthy of trust, therefore counter productive to the human species.

You don't have to worry about that. Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the USA for 8 years.

No, she won't.
Why do you want to know?

I need you to understand, that when that times comes... those who are known to have enabled Islam, through their moderate desire to 'understand' it... will be counted as being among them........

Is that a threat, little precious?

No, she won't.

It's been awhile since I've talked to him and this is his way of getting attention.
He misses me.

She'll be put of a job in about a year anyway....and good riddance to bad racist rubbish

Sassy-lassie give me some hope-----she loses her job with the change of Presidents? I did not know-----TELL ME TELL ME??? that lady scares me

A democrat will keep her ...don't vote that way :thup:

Did anyone hear if she also mentioned Christian and Jews in her RANT?

I did not listen to her rant------what did she say? I am intrigued
She's talking about sharia - cannot say anything that will insult Islam / Muslims - something along the line of what they have in Canada now, Rosie.

I can't? here goes-----islam stinks -----the 14 people who are dead ---died because
of the filth and stench of islam and its founder the rapist pig of mecca, muhummad

Rosie She just made the statement that Muslim parents should contact her or the Justice department if their kids are bullied at school. Don't contact the principal or the school counselor - contact the justice department. They will handle Muslim complaints of being bullied. We know where this one is going.......

AG Lynch Tells Muslims To Call Her If Their Children Are 'Bullied' in School

Don’t bother with the principal! You know, education’s a local thing. But now all of a sudden, if your child is bullied and you are a Muslim, you are to call the Department of Justice in Washington and ask for the attorney general…

Now, if you happen to be Jewish and your kids are bullied, don’t bother calling. If you happen to be Christian, if you happen to be Hindu, if you happen to be Tutsi or Hutu or whatever, don’t bother calling. If your kids are bullied, that doesn’t matter. Only Muslims are permitted to call…

“Here is the attorney general claiming, promising to prosecute anybody who engages in anti-Muslim speech,” Limbaugh said.

Lynch said both the federal agencies “provide guidance to schools on how to handle situations where students come to them and they feel bullied.”

The attorney general added that their children may not have the “tools” to argue back or talk back when challenged, presumably by American kids.

“So we are very, very active in that front as well,” Lynch said. “And so what I would urge people to do if you are aware of situations where children are involved, please contact the Department of Justice and the Department of Education.”

The education department defines “bullying” very broadly, justifying federal intervention in many schoolyard disputes or political arguments among teenagers.

“Bullying is defined as a form of unwanted, aggressive behavior among school-age children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance and that is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time… Verbal bullying is a form of intentional aggression that involves saying or writing things that are mean or hurtful to others.”

“We can provide guidance, we can have conversations,” Lynch continued at the fundraiser. “Everything need not result in a lawsuit, but some things do have to go to that…area…we have an important, important role to play. So, please, please, think of us there.”

Sally Roudy Hossfly Jroc

Rosie She just made the statement that Muslim parents should contact her or the Justice department if their kids are bullied at school. Don't contact the principal or the school counselor - contact the justice department. They will handle Muslim complaints of being bullied. We know where this one is going.......

AG Lynch Tells Muslims To Call Her If Their Children Are 'Bullied' in School

they will open hundreds of thousands of fake cases. They were doing it in New York City-------having just about nothing of which to complain----muslim women
actually went to the precincts to complain 'someone pulled my head kerchief'.
Lynch has set up a HUGE WASTE OF RECOURCES

Forum List

Back