Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

Did anyone hear if she also mentioned Christian and Jews in her RANT?

I did not listen to her rant------what did she say? I am intrigued
Rosie She just made the statement that Muslim parents should contact her or the Justice department if their kids are bullied at school. Don't contact the principal or the school counselor - contact the justice department. They will handle Muslim complaints of being bullied. We know where this one is going.......

AG Lynch Tells Muslims To Call Her If Their Children Are 'Bullied' in School

they will open hundreds of thousands of fake cases. They were doing it in New York City-------having just about nothing of which to complain----muslim women
actually went to the precincts to complain 'someone pulled my head kerchief'.
Lynch has set up a HUGE WASTE OF RECOURCES
No, she is setting up a perfect storm in order to enforce hate speech laws with Obama's magic pen - call it EO time.

Rosie She just made the statement that Muslim parents should contact her or the Justice department if their kids are bullied at school. Don't contact the principal or the school counselor - contact the justice department. They will handle Muslim complaints of being bullied. We know where this one is going.......

AG Lynch Tells Muslims To Call Her If Their Children Are 'Bullied' in School

they will open hundreds of thousands of fake cases. They were doing it in New York City-------having just about nothing of which to complain----muslim women
actually went to the precincts to complain 'someone pulled my head kerchief'.
Lynch has set up a HUGE WASTE OF RECOURCES
No, she is setting up a perfect storm in order to enforce hate speech laws with Obama's magic pen - call it EO time.

I never actually thought about it-----I am civics challenged. Is an Executive Order
actually a "LAW"-----does it stick around as such? Does the congress or supreme
court have to do something to get rid of it once the "executive" who ordered it----
gets put out to pasture or gets sent to the glue factory?

Executive orders stick like glue. Yes. Think super glue. The executive might just stick to his seat too and not leave as he is supposed to Jan 2017. Pray.

Executive orders stick like glue. Yes. Think super glue. The executive might just stick to his seat too and not leave as he is supposed to Jan 2017. Pray.

Damn!! we is in TROUBLE.... that jerk wants to leave a MARK

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

Where the hell is this anti-Muslim speech that "borders towards violence"?

And what happens when Muslims vow to destroy the West with violence? My guess, nothing. Obama doesn't give a damn about that.

If this doesn't prove that Obama is a Muslim, I don't know what else there could.

Let me be clear:

Mohammad was a Mass-murdering psychopath, who screwed children... There's absolutely no means of demonstrating more egregious sub-human traits than that; He was ROCK BOTTOM where the subject maintains other traits common to humanity.

Islam, is a political cult cloaking itself behind the facade of Religion and is on every conceivable level... the purest embodiment of unadulterated EVIL.

There is nothing "good" about Islam and there is no such thing as a "GOOD" Muslim... as a 'good' Muslim is a Muslim that adheres to the tenets of Islam... and that is OKA: A Mass-Murdering Psychotic.

Those claiming to "BE" Good Muslims and who do NOT have a history of Mass-murder, merely serve as cover, concealment and support, for those that do.

FUCK ISLAM...

FUCK obama... and FUCK his thoroughly politicized thus illegitimate "Attorney General"... and the Anti-American Leftist Cult they rode in on.
I am in total agreement. Report Keys to the AG, Muslim children.

Absolutely!

I've got a few things I'd like to tell her about her momma... and her peasantpimp.

You and AverageBugeye should share a bottle of Valium together and calm the fuck down. Don't pretend that hysterically screaming racist, bigoted nonsense makes either of you 'conservative.' You're just idiots - exactly like guano and dot cum.
You're a racist and moreso a fool. Nothing I said was racist. Are you going to report me to Loretta Lynch anyway? I defy that bitch to arrest me for speaking out against Islamic terrorism.

Last edited:
I heard Lynch say today that her "GREATEST FEAR" is a rise in anti-Muslim rhetoric. Jesus Christ I thought Obama said stupid shit. That is her greatest fear? Can we impeach an AG? Please?
We need a miracle, Mike. We're going to have to pray her out. Its going to take fasting, prayer and staying focused on getting the answer. She is dug in like a tick on a dog midsummer.

I remember during the Cold War how liberals bent over for Communist regimes, denying all the evil things they were doing, and the millions of people they killed.

Now liberals have made new butt buddiess with the Muslims.

When it's all said and done, liberals have no honor, no courage, no ability to distinguish right from wrong. They are pussies, and will be the first victims of a Muslim regime.
Watching our liberals being the first to lose their heads is almost worth a Muslim takeover. These fuckers need to own the shit they get us into. God isn't going to help them.

I'd prefer to see them all saved and set in their right minds. I don't want to see anyone lose their heads but figuratively speaking that can happen when a person panics. We need to keep in mind that God is in full control and he knows who is who. This is not going to be a random event. I assure you. God is in full control. Trust in God, AvgGuyIA.

• Video: Former Congressman DARES Loretta Lynch to Prosecute Him in Scathing Rant
    Hypeline ^ | 12/04/15 | Stephen Rowe
    The day after the horrific terrorist San Bernardino shooting spree, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a group of Muslim activists that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.” Joe Walsh, former Congressman from Illinois, didn’t back down from the Attorney General’s threat. In fact, Walsh has released a statement to Hypeline News directly challenging Lynch: What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims. You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here...

You and AverageBugeye should share a bottle of Valium together and calm the fuck down. Don't pretend that hysterically screaming racist, bigoted nonsense makes either of you 'conservative.' You're just idiots - exactly like guano and dot cum.

The absolute COOLEST thing about the word "Bigot" and it's respective tenses... is that the use of such directed toward another, is a literal demonstration of bigotry.

Islam is not a race Dumbass.

And there is not the slightest tinge of hysteria anywhere near anything I've said about Islam.

As what I said, is an irrefutable fact.

Now you might 'feel' that speaking truthfully about an irrational, mass-murderin' cult is 'hateful'... but given that there is nothing irrational about by intense dislike for Islam... there's nothing hateful about it.

I see Islam as I see an animal that is mortally injured... It's a threat to those around it... it's in pain and it needs to be put out of the misery of those around it.

You can like it, don't like it, or weep and gnash your tooth cryin' about it.

It's not going to change the absolute certainty that there are no 'good Muslims'... Islam is a threat to the US, and it is only a matter of time before they cause sufficient destruction, that it falls to the nation to erase the cult from the United States.

I need you to understand, that when that times comes... those who are known to have enabled Islam, through their moderate desire to 'understand' it... will be counted as being among them.

So... pick a side and stay on it. As at some point, HAVING BEEN TO THAT SIDE... will be a disqualifying consideration.

:bye1:HAVE A NICE DAY Haj...
Yes. When the time comes there will be no distinguishing between Muslim terrorists and their liberal enablers. They will be dealt with equally.

• Video: Former Congressman DARES Loretta Lynch to Prosecute Him in Scathing Rant
    The day after the horrific terrorist San Bernardino shooting spree, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a group of Muslim activists that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.” Joe Walsh, former Congressman from Illinois, didn’t back down from the Attorney General’s threat. In fact, Walsh has released a statement to Hypeline News directly challenging Lynch: What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims. You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here...
Is there a Twitter hashtag we can use to defy Lorreta Lynch's threat to imprison anyone who speaks bad about Muslims?

The absolute COOLEST thing about the word "Bigot" and it's respective tenses... is that the use of such directed toward another, is a literal demonstration of bigotry.

Islam is not a race Dumbass.

And there is not the slightest tinge of hysteria anywhere near anything I've said about Islam.

As what I said, is an irrefutable fact.

Now you might 'feel' that speaking truthfully about an irrational, mass-murderin' cult is 'hateful'... but given that there is nothing irrational about by intense dislike for Islam... there's nothing hateful about it.

I see Islam as I see an animal that is mortally injured... It's a threat to those around it... it's in pain and it needs to be put out of the misery of those around it.

You can like it, don't like it, or weep and gnash your tooth cryin' about it.

It's not going to change the absolute certainty that there are no 'good Muslims'... Islam is a threat to the US, and it is only a matter of time before they cause sufficient destruction, that it falls to the nation to erase the cult from the United States.

I need you to understand, that when that times comes... those who are known to have enabled Islam, through their moderate desire to 'understand' it... will be counted as being among them.

So... pick a side and stay on it. As at some point, HAVING BEEN TO THAT SIDE... will be a disqualifying consideration.

:bye1:HAVE A NICE DAY Haj...
Yes. When the time comes there will be no distinguishing between Muslim terrorists and their liberal enablers. They will be dealt with equally.
Unfortunately they will learn too late that there will be no negotiations. Horror and a terrified spirit is the portion of hypocrites in seasons of judgment. America is entering a season of judgment. It's at the door. I said it for months here yet no one really payed attention. Now suddenly? They are.

Is there a Twitter hashtag we can use to defy Lorreta Lynch's threat to imprison anyone who speaks bad about Muslims?
I wouldn't do that. That is what she wants. I would ignore her. Your freedom of speech is intact right now. She is all bluster for the moment. Ignore her like a bad headache.

She's talking about sharia - cannot say anything that will insult Islam / Muslims - something along the line of what they have in Canada now, Rosie.

I can't? here goes-----islam stinks -----the 14 people who are dead ---died because
of the filth and stench of islam and its founder the rapist pig of mecca, muhummad
Thank you irosie91. There Loretta, arrest ironies 91 too. She hates the Muslims too...we defy you to have her arrested for exercising her 1t amendment rights.

I do not hate Muslims but I do hate Islam. I don't believe it should be permitted in the United States because as Donald Trump said, it is in conflict with our constitution and our way of life here. Let them work out their own problems in their own countries and we can pray for them to be saved. We do not need what Islam is bringing to America. My prayer for the Arabs is that God will open their eyes to see the deception they are under and that they will be delivered from it.

I'd prefer to see them all saved and set in their right minds. I don't want to see anyone lose their heads but figuratively speaking that can happen when a person panics. We need to keep in mind that God is in full control and he knows who is who. This is not going to be a random event. I assure you. God is in full control. Trust in God, AvgGuyIA.
. I pray this is end of time prophesy being fulfilled. In that case I'm not worried because we win!

Forum List

Back