Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

You knuckle dragging gun loving bible thumping rubes.

Don't you know that the biggest threats to America are Climate Change and Nogoodracistbadthink?

Why should the Feds spend precious resources trying to identify ISIS and AQ agents in the U.S. when so many people are still thinking BadThoughts and saying BadThings?

speaking of bible thumping rubes...
april 11, 2008 obama said in reference to white people in Pennsylvania; "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion"[/B]

I'm waiting for him to criticize muslims for clinging to THEIR guns and religion?

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

Where the hell is this anti-Muslim speech that "borders towards violence"?

And what happens when Muslims vow to destroy the West with violence? My guess, nothing. Obama doesn't give a damn about that.

If this doesn't prove that Obama is a Muslim, I don't know what else there could.

Hes not a Muslim but he has an affinity towards them, more so than people he sees as white christians. Its payback time for him, in his mind he's trying to set the world right. "Edges towards violence "is Horrifically Vauge. and they will be the ones who determine what this speech is.... i can just see the government destroying peoples lives over nothing . They are sick

he's a gay muslim and if he weren't "president" and if he were in the ME they'd cut off his faggot head.....but the point here is to destabilize america and especially white americans. He's jealous and resentful of white people and the nation we built...racial revenge politics.

Go back to stormfront you moron. Your kind hurts the cause of real constitutional conservatives.:slap:

since you can't refute anything, you resort to changing the subject. so clever!

Apparently, to a jew like you, anyone who speaks out for white interests is "stormfront".
very revealing, hymie.

I know you'll enjoy this;

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.”

Crawl back into your whole boy..Real Americans don't want your kind. "White interest" you're a moron, no better than Farrakhan:uhoh3:

you advocate for jews and it's great!
muslims advocate for muslims and it's great!
negroes advocate for negroes and it's great!
mexicans advocate for mexicans and it's great!
asians advocate for asians and it's great!

but if white people advocate for our interests we're racist, xenophobes..LMAO, hymie...go eat a bacon sandwich, jew.

Hes not a Muslim but he has an affinity towards them, more so than people he sees as white christians. Its payback time for him, in his mind he's trying to set the world right. "Edges towards violence "is Horrifically Vauge. and they will be the ones who determine what this speech is.... i can just see the government destroying peoples lives over nothing . They are sick

he's a gay muslim and if he weren't "president" and if he were in the ME they'd cut off his faggot head.....but the point here is to destabilize america and especially white americans. He's jealous and resentful of white people and the nation we built...racial revenge politics.

Go back to stormfront you moron. Your kind hurts the cause of real constitutional conservatives.:slap:

Apparently, to a jew like you, anyone who speaks out for white interests is "stormfront".
very revealing, hymie.

Crawl back into your whole boy..Real Americans don't want your kind. "White interest" you're a moron, no better than Farrakhan:uhoh3:

but if white people advocate for our interests we're racist, xenophobes..LMAO, hymie...go eat a bacon sandwich, jew.

I advocate for America boy. Give me an Allen West presidency and I'd be very happy. Go back to stormfront you're pathetic. You ruined the whole thread with your stupidity :slap:

very revealing, hymie.

I advocate for America boy. Give me an Allen West presidency and I'd be very happy. Go back to stormfront you're pathetic. You ruined the whole thread with your stupidity :slap:

silly jew..I shined a light on your hypocrisy and it stung, didn't it?

very revealing, hymie.

Allen West, that coward forced to retire POW abuse? I should have known, birds of a Zionist feather.

And what happens when Muslims vow to destroy the West with violence? My guess, nothing. Obama doesn't give a damn about that.

If this doesn't prove that Obama is a Muslim, I don't know what else there could.

Don't know why you had to go there. Theres really no reason to make things up

which part specifically do you disagree with?

Ranting about him being a Gay Muslim, .... seems to be a hate filled rant and it takes away from the position.

Ranting about him being a Gay Muslim, .... seems to be a hate filled rant and it takes away from the position.

it's not a "rant"..you purposely use inflammatory terms...

There is ample evidence he has muslim proclivities...there is ample evidence he has homosexual proclivities...
I choose to believe most of them based on his track record over the past 7 years.

it's not a "rant"..you purposely use inflammatory terms...

There is ample evidence he has muslim proclivities...there is ample evidence he has homosexual proclivities...
I choose to believe most of them .......

That's why no one takes you seriously, nutjob. Do NOT pretend you are "conservative" or represent any legitimate political position. You represent nothing more than your own fear, weakness, and stupidity. Be clear on that much at least.

Yep, that disgrace is simply beyond the Pale.

ObamaSixYearAccomplishments_zpsb3ocyhhi.jpg

we need to call for her (Lynch) resignation. she can't be unbiased evidently she is suppose to SERVE us all, and neither is Obama. so lets get on calling them to RESIGN.
Dhimmi-Woman.jpg

She'll be put of a job in about a year anyway....and good riddance to bad racist rubbish

Sassy-lassie give me some hope-----she loses her job with the change of Presidents? I did not know-----TELL ME TELL ME??? that lady scares me

She serves at the pleasure of the president and can be removed by the president

not good enough------what if the next pres. LIKES HER ???!!!!!

What's the odds of two presidents liking her?

very revealing, hymie.

I GOT IT. it is ALLIGATOR spelled backwards! I knew it!

P
  • Video: Former Congressman DARES Loretta Lynch to Prosecute Him in Scathing Rant
    Hypeline ^ | 12/04/15 | Stephen Rowe
    The day after the horrific terrorist San Bernardino shooting spree, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a group of Muslim activists that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.” Joe Walsh, former Congressman from Illinois, didn’t back down from the Attorney General’s threat. In fact, Walsh has released a statement to Hypeline News directly challenging Lynch: What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims. You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here...
Is there a Twitter hashtag we can use to defy Lorreta Lynch's threat to imprison anyone who speaks bad about Muslims?
I wouldn't do that. That is what she wants. I would ignore her. Your freedom of speech is intact right now. She is all bluster for the moment. Ignore heyr like a bad headache.
i don't want some political appointee overruling the constitution. If this is how black liberals rule, I don't want anymore of it.

what does "edging toward violence" mean? Is Loretta willing to prosecute muslims who fart out "death to America" whilst walking around the black turd in mecca. Of course I am referring to American citizens who do that sort of farting when HADJING over there

Forum List

Back