Los Zetas Drug Cartel in Mexico

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Los Zetas
Los Zetas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Follow the leads ,and you will find the founders were IDF an US trained. They are brutal and most of their weapons are US.

So why are we in the middle east since one the main reasons Mexicans come here is to escape these gangs,

So why is the US not helping Mexico fight these gangs? (since we find immigration to be one of our biggest problems. So we are to build a wall and pretend its not happening. These drug cartels will get over a wall, a wall only keeps innocents out.

Wikipedia is a joke, gang members could be editing it right now. In a recent documentary I saw Los Zetas splint and became severals rival gangs, Knights Templar or something. It looks like their president is trying to crack down and is arming vigilante groups to hold their towns. I'm not sure what you think the US should do, invade Mexico?

So soldiers who were in the MExican army who were trained by the U.S. to fight drug cartels took those skills and joined the Cartels...and how exactly is that our fault.....and members of the Mexican military supply the cartels with U.S. weapons provided to the Mexican military...again, how is that our fault......

And we are helping the corrupt Mexican government fight the cartels....but you can only do so much when a good part of the Mexican government is on the cartel pay rolls.....

Wikipedia is a joke, gang members could be editing it right now. In a recent documentary I saw Los Zetas splint and became severals rival gangs, Knights Templar or something. It looks like their president is trying to crack down and is arming vigilante groups to hold their towns. I'm not sure what you think the US should do, invade Mexico?

It is unless one follows the leads, footnotes. If you follow the footnotes, it will lead you to other place which you can find reliable or not, I agree never take anything you read that it is the truth, esp. off of news sites and non profits think tanks with their own agendas.

What should the US do, same as what we are doing in Iraq, Syria and Libya. After all Mexico drug gangs are our immediate and closest threat.

So soldiers who were in the MExican army who were trained by the U.S. to fight drug cartels took those skills and joined the Cartels...and how exactly is that our fault.....and members of the Mexican military supply the cartels with U.S. weapons provided to the Mexican military...again, how is that our fault......

And we are helping the corrupt Mexican government fight the cartels....but you can only do so much when a good part of the Mexican government is on the cartel pay rolls.....

Gee the way I see it , its isis minus the muslim ideology just south of our boarder, but hey lets go across the ocean and fight Muslims, why because Israel is more important than the US.

Los Zetas

Follow the leads ,and you will find the founders were IDF an US trained. They are brutal and most of their weapons are US.

So why are we in the middle east since one the main reasons Mexicans come here is to escape these gangs,

So why is the US not helping Mexico fight these gangs? (since we find immigration to be one of our biggest problems. So we are to build a wall and pretend its not happening. These drug cartels will get over a wall, a wall only keeps innocents out.

Are these the drug cartel that behead people? They act similar to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

It is unless one follows the leads, footnotes. If you follow the footnotes, it will lead you to other place which you can find reliable or not, I agree never take anything you read that it is the truth, esp. off of news sites and non profits think tanks with their own agendas.

What should the US do, same as what we are doing in Iraq, Syria and Libya. After all Mexico drug gangs are our immediate and closest threat.
If the footnote makes the case, use the the footnotes. I think we are abandoning Iraq, Syria and Libya. I guess we should abandon the USofA then.

Los Zetas

Are these the drug cartel that behead people? They act similar to ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.
Yes, "Cartel Land" is the recent flick I saw. It also covers the US side and vigilante groups rounding up the coyotes. The cartels have been taking over towns and the towns are fighting back.

Los Zetas

I think your answer would be in the Clinton's history beginning in Arkansas.

Los Zetas

All the way back to Reagan and we have messed in Latin America for a long time.

Los Zetas

Back to Reagan? Nothing before?

Oh, so prior to Reagan we never were involved in Latin America, Ahmed?

Say, wasn't Jimmy Carter instrumental in putting Soviet puppet dictator Daniel Ortega in charge of Nicaragua? In conjunction with 5th Column Soviet operatives like Jim Wright, Carter joined the Sandinista in driving (that scumbag) Somoza from power and putting the Soviet controlled FSLN in power.

Oh, so prior to Reagan we never were involved in Latin America, Ahmed?

Say, wasn't Jimmy Carter instrumental in putting Soviet puppet dictator Daniel Ortega in charge of Nicaragua? In conjunction with 5th Column Soviet operatives like Jim Wright, Carter joined the Sandinista in driving (that scumbag) Somoza from power and putting the Soviet controlled FSLN in power.
You're going to get her all confuzzled with history and shit.

Los Zetas

I was doing some reading on Venezuela the other day. My children have spent time in South America but I have not. Such beautiful places down through there. It would seem to me with some constructive minds working at it the people who desire to live in a commercial society should be able to and those who desire to live as their ancestors should be able to. The drug cartels have done a lot of damage.

All the way back to Reagan and we have messed in Latin America for a long time.[/QUOTE]Back to Reagan? Nothing before?[/QUOTE]

Yes of course, read this, a long history, but summarized for those who do not like to read. I am more concerned about today.

19 Reasons Latin Americans Come To The U.S. That Have Nothing To Do With The American Dream

04/18/2014 01:56 pm ET | Updated Aug 06, 2015

17Refuses to control the flow of weapons into Mexico

Mexican authorities seized almost 70,000 weapons of U.S. origin from 2007 to 2011. In 2004, the U.S. Congress declined to renew a 10-year ban on the sale of assault weapons. They quickly became the guns of choice for Mexican drug cartels.

19 Reasons Latin Americans Come To The U.S. That Have Nothing To Do With The American Dream

In 2009, the Obama Administration called for a new assault weapons ban, but Congress did not comply. The following year, Mexican President Felipe Calderón addressed the U.S. Congress, calling on American lawmakers to pass an assault weapons ban to help curb cartel access to weapons and the rising death toll in Mexico. His address and appeal drew applause from several Democrats but virtual silence, and later indignation, from many Republicans.

Mexico Ambassador Arturo Sarukhan Says U.S. Guns Fuel Violence, Denies Mexico Is Infringing Upon Gun Rights

Los Zetas

The wall is a joke for the cartels. They get in by sea and plane now and launder their money through major banks in Chicago and New York.

Forum List

Back