losing control

all those who left the trump WH, all those positions still open Ivanka and kushner next ,Kelly sorry he left prior job YES all is well Back to sleep republicans

....AND, the chart below is outdated.....lol

View attachment 180316

AWESOME! Keep shit canning people...whatever he's doing is fucking working. Anyone that matters in this nation is absolutely kicking ass under this administration.
how's his golf game going ? the one he said he wouldn't be doing because he'd be working so hard

how's his golf game going ? the one he said he wouldn't be doing because he'd be working so hard

Well, for Trump there are good and not-so-good days golfing......

upload_2018-3-4_11-0-30.png

all those who left the trump WH, all those positions still open Ivanka and kushner next ,Kelly sorry he left prior job YES all is well Back to sleep republicans

View attachment 180316

AWESOME! Keep shit canning people...whatever he's doing is fucking working. Anyone that matters in this nation is absolutely kicking ass under this administration.

I think he should play more golf and spend more time at Mara Lago...he spawns nothing but good ideas while on the course. I'm killing it right now from all angles.

View attachment 180316

I think he should play more golf and spend more time at Mara Lago...he spawns nothing but good ideas while on the course. I'm killing it right now from all angles.
how's that 2000 point drop in the dow from its highs doing for you

View attachment 180316

Myopic, acute thinkers are bothered by it.
I've made an obscene amount in the market in the last 16 months.

View attachment 180316

as I did under Obama where the DOW almost tripled

Cool, good for you...that's awesome.
Did you liquidate before Trump took office or are you laughing to the bank next to me?

Did you liquidate before Trump took office or are you laughing to the bank next to me?
I added on Trumps tax cuts are the only thing I agree with

Huh? Tax cuts?
So your market investments aren't through the roof?

Huh? Tax cuts?
So your market investments aren't through the roof?
I could show you but you'd say I was lying

Forum List

Back