losing headlamp ever few weeks?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
subbie...2005 .....the drivers headlamp keeps burning out after a few weeks....i dont even know where to start looking for the problem...

Unless you can find an automotive forum like NAPA or AutoZone...

... a good automotive electronics shop may be your only recourse...

... or check with a dealer for your make of car to see if there is a recall concerning it.

Good luck

subbie...2005 .....the drivers headlamp keeps burning out after a few weeks....i dont even know where to start looking for the problem...
Check behind the sofa first, and if you don't find the problem there, look under the bed.

Seriously, it could be a number of things. It could be a bad socket, a wire that keeps shorting out, or it could be moisture getting in somehow. And, bulbs do burn out. Some last for years, and others last days. Also, excessive vibration can cause it. If you have bad front shocks, or a wheel really bad out of balance, the vibration may cause the problem. Those problems may be the start of your check list to determine the cause.

hmm we did just have a big rain before this burn out.....so far new bulb is doing okay.....i need to get a load of gravel....i need to pretend i have a busy day today lol

i am more afraid its electrical....but what the hell a bulb is 6 bucks....i just hate changing them and then get this....i get shit for doing it...should have held the bulb with a paper towel....touching it is bad...it is hard enough with the paper towel

I had a tail light that would burn out after a good rain, from water leaking into the socket...

i will keep an eye on that....but that would bother other things too and the cover is/was tight...i am thinking vibration at this point...

i miss hot tubs....along with sugar....diabetics cant hot tub...we tend to try to boil ourselves or at least i do

i miss hot tubs....along with sugar....diabetics cant hot tub...we tend to try to boil ourselves or at least i do
But the bong can stay????

I have not had a hot tub in years, I have the set up to install another whirl pool but just have not done it....

i have a small piece i prefer....shut up i have a small mouth...and i dont care for bong water smell etc...and it does seem i have to go east for dabs

i have a small piece i prefer....shut up i have a small mouth...and i dont care for bong water smell etc...and it does seem i have to go east for dabs
The taller the bong the less likely the bong water will get in your mouth..My Moms is like a mini-bong....

Forum List

Back